- Text Size +
 

Chapter 26

Nick leaves and heads to his house to summons Nilbog and give her the information she needs to take care of this whole situation before Baylee is taken. Brian goes back inside to comfort Baylee as best as he can. “Come here baby, we're not going to let her take you without a fight ok.” Brian says picking Baylee up. “Daddy I don't want to go live with her, she's mean to me.” Baylee says. Viggo and Rain come back with their bags. “Where is Nick going he went past us like a bat out of hell.” Viggo says. Everyone looks at Brian as he was the last one to talk to him. “ He said he had somethings to take care of and that he'd see us later.” Brian says giving Baylee a kiss on the cheek.

Meanehile at Nick's house he summons Nibog. The gremlin queen appears. “What do you want Nick?” Nilbog ask. “Something's come up, have you spoken with your son?” Nick Ask. “Yes, I have and he's willing to trade you for a female.” Nick explains the problem with Leighanne to Nilbog. “I hate humans that mistreat their children, I mean we may frighten human children but we almost never hurt them. Tell your friends to allow the female to take the child and I will make sure that she doesn't harm him in anyway.” Nilbog says. “ But we're trying to keep Baylee away from her!” Nick exclaims. “Yes I know, Give me the information as to where they will be. Do you think you will be able to keep her from leaving before night fall?” Nilbog says. “I don't know I don't understand what you're trying to do.” Nick says nervously. “Nick, I have been doing this for many many years, trust me, you just tell your friend to make sure that she does not leave with the child oh and just to be sure we don't scare the child make sure there is a light on in his room but not the females. As for your part Nicholas when she has the child leave one light on in your bedroom and I will know to go retrieve my son's bride.” Nilbog says before disappearing.

Nick stands there for a moment trying to figure out how he was going to explain all this to Brian, AJ and Baylee and not be hated. He then gathered up a couple of bags to stay overnight. He locks his house and leaves heading back to Brian and AJ's house.

As Nick pulled in at Brian's house he tried to think of as many ways to explain this to Brian and not have his best friend flip out on him.