- Text Size +

Chapter 28

Early the next morning Kevin and Jerald go to the airport to pick up the family members that had flown in. Everyone gets in the car and heads back to AJ and Brian's house. When they arrive they find Howie and Viggo cooking breakfast. “ Yo D anybody else awake?” Kevin ask. “If they weren't they will be soon Mr. Loudspeaker.” Viggo says. “Don't make me hurt Howie.” Kevin says. “Try it.” Viggo says. AJ comes downstairs “Can we not sleep in around here?” AJ asks. Jackie goes over and give AJ a hug surprising him a little. “Where are my babies?” Jackie asks. “Upstairs in our bed.” AJ answers. “I'm sure my legs are black and blue.” He says rubbing his legs. “What happened?” Tim asked. “Nick and Baylee slept with us last night.” AJ answers. “Oh yeah Nick sometimes runs in his sleep.” Kevin smirked. Baylee comes downstairs having smelled breakfast. “Nanna. Pop Pop!” He screams and runs full steam at them. They hug him giving him kisses. “I'm here too you know.” Harold Jr. says. Baylee goes over and gives his uncle a hug. “ALEX HELP!” Brian screams. Aj drops his toast and runs upstairs taking them two at a time followed by the rest of the family. He pushes open the door and finds Brian on the floor halfway under the bed. “Something grabbed Nick!” Brian says. Kevin and Jerald push past AJ. They go over to the bed and pick it up moving it to the side. Everyone is shocked when they see a black hole under the bed. Kevin starts to pull Brian from under the bed . “He's slipping, I can't hold on!” Brian screams. Jerald moves to grab Nick but a claw reaches out and scratches him causing him to jerk his hand back. Brian feels Nick's hand snatched out of his. “NOOO! Nick!” Brian screams and tries to grab him but it's too late. The hole closes up. AJ rushes over to a hysterical Brian.

“What the hell was that?” Howie ask. “Bri how do we get him back?” Kevin demands “I don't know.” Brian says between sobs