- Text Size +
Lance Bass rolled over to look…rather glare, at his alarm clock.
“Five o’fucking clock?!” He yelled into the misty darkness that surrounded him. “That’s right, Lancy-Poo. Now up and at ‘em.” Justin said cheerfully, walking through Lance’s bedroom door and opening the blinds, not that it made much difference to the light.
“Who’s bed did you sleep in last night?” Lance asked, referring to the fact Justin looked and sounded like he’d just had the best sex of his life.
“Um…Joey’s. Why?” Justin replied, not picking up on the innuendo that had hidden it’s self under Lance’s question. Lance grinned to him self as he got out of bed and changed into the jeans and wife-beater that Justin threw at him. “Chris’ finished cooking the pancakes so if you want any you’d better get them before Jace gets up.” Justin suggested. Lance nodded and made his way into the kitchen.
“Go walk your dogs.” Chris ordered grumpily, putting a bunch of bowls into the sink.
“But I want breakfast first.” Lance whined.
“I don’t give a shit. Go and walk the fucking dogs before they piss all over the carpet.” Chris shot back, glaring at Laces three poodles, wagging their fluffy white tails at their master.
“Fucking apartments. Why couldn’t we get a flat with a back yard?” Lance asked as he retrieved the leashed for the dogs. “Right you three. Sit,” he ordered, the dogs obeyed and Lance out a leash on each of them and lead them out of the front door. On the way to the front doors of the building, Lance heard some screaming coming from the flat he shared with his four best friends.
“I told you not to touch that!!” Chris’ angry yells penetrated Lances ears.
“Well someone fell out of the wrong side of bed, didn’t they?” Came Joey’s sarcastic reply. Lance smiled to himself, thanking God that Chris had kicked him out before Joey got up. While walking his dogs along the beach, Lance noticed someone out in the water, obviously out for some early morning surfing. Lance took the leashes off his poodles and they sprinted to the waters edge.
“DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING IN THAT WATER!!” Lance shouted. The dogs stoped, only inches from the water. They glared at him and trotted over the a patch of grass and stared jumping on each other in a playful manner. Lance sighed and sat down on the sand, watching the sun rise over the horizon.
“G’mornin’,” A voice said from Lance’s left. “Those your dogs?” The voice asked. Lance looked up.
“Yeah,” he said getting to his feet. “I’m Lance, Lance Bass.” Lance introduced himself, holding out his hand.
“Orlando Bloom. Say, you’re from the group aren’t you? NSYNC is it?” Orlando asked, shaking Lance’s hand slightly.
“Uh, yeah. I don’t usually introduce myself like that, but you don’t exactly look like an over-hormonal teenage girl, who was plotting to attack me,” Lance chuckled.
“So, whatcha doin’ out this time of the morning?” Orlando asked.
“Dogs.” Lance said shortly.
“Come again.” Orlando said, his face showing a mix of befuddlement and amusement.
“I’m walking my dogs. We live in an apartment and I don’t think the Land lord would appreciate it if they peed all over the carpet.” Lance replied, looking past Orlando at his dogs.
“Okay. Well, it was nice meeting you Lance. Uh, good luck with your dogs.” Orlando said and walked off.
“Yeah. Bye.” Lance nodded and called for his dogs. He put the leashes back on and started on his way home. He reached his the front door and knew instantly that JC had woken up.
“What do you mean I can’t eat the rest? I’m hungry!” He yelled.
“They’re for Lance!” Justin screamed back.
“Fine! You know what? I’m going to McDonald’s. They wont save pancakes for Lance!” JC retorted. Seconds later JC came scrambling down the stairs past Lance.
“Morning Jace.” Lance smiled. JC didn’t return his smile, he just glared at Lance before saying,
“I hope you and your dogs drown in a Haunted fish tank.” And left.
“Okay, where’s my food?” Lance asked, the second he walked through the door.
“In the kitchen. We had to beat JC off of them with a baseball bat.” Justin told Lance smiling innocently.
“So I heard.” Lance mumbled. He covered his pancakes with maple syrup and whipped cream and began to eat.
“Dude! It’s Jim Carrey!” Joey’s excited voice yelled from the lounge room making Lance jump and put whipped cream and maple syrup all over his face.
“What?” Lance said walking into the loungroom, his face still dripping with cream.
“Jim Carrey - Get off me dog “ Is going to “ I’ll rip you fucking head off “ be filming a movie “ I swear to God, you fluffy tailed bitch “ in our building!” Joey finally finished telling the room the big news.
“Wow!” Chris exclaimed.
“That’s, like, the beast thing I’ve ever heard all day,” Justin said unenthusiastically, looking at the wrapped expression on Lance’s face. Justin plucked up all his courage and decided to do something he’d been wanting to do for a while. “Uh, Lance, can I take to you?” He asked quietly.
“Yeah, sure.” Lance said following Justin into his room. Justin walked to his stereo and turned on his stereo. A familiar Love song filled the air.
“I love you Lance.” Justin said truthfully.
“I love you to man.” Lance replied, although not meaning it the same way as Justin.
“No, no. you don’t get it. I LOVE you.” Justin repeated and kissed Lance. Lance was surprised to say the least.
“You know what?” Lance began when Justin pulled away.
“What?” Justin asked, looking at lance. Lance grabbed Justin’s face and kissed him back.
“I love you, too.” Lance murmured in Justin’s ear. Two seconds later JC, Chris and Joey burst through the door.
“We love you too Lance.” The all said together, grinning like idiots.
“I took you long enough, did it?” Chris joked, changing the radio channel. The tune for the tango filled the room. The door opened again and Jim Carrey and Orlando Bloom danced their way in, dancing the tango. Everyone laughed and Lance and Justin fell in love and live happily ever after.
THE END.


(From Bella~ I dedicate this story to my feriends: Carina Bond, Louise Prentice and Deanne Johns. You guys are my muses, my friends and my family!)