- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first attempt at writing fan fiction. Please give me feedback!!! If you don't like it please give constructive criticism so I can make it better :-)
Happy reading!
Radio- "It’s midnight do you know where your kids are?"

“Oh shut up you stupid thing! Where’s the music?” the man slurred searching for the dial in the dark.

~moments later~
She could hear the faint sound of sirens in the distance as she drifted into a darkened state.

A horrible car accident had taken place. Time seemed to have stopped for the small town. The paramedics, fire department, and police all arrived to the scene. Two of the paramedics made their way quickly over to the smashed up Honda Civic along with a team of firemen.

The police quickly apprehended the driver of the BMW and ran him through a series of sobriety tests. He hadn’t had a single scratch on him.

While this was taking place, firefighters were avidly trying to get to the driver out of the other car. They had to use the Jaws of Life to get her out. Once she was out she placed on a stretcher and in to the waiting ambulance.

The other driver was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol.

While on the way to the hospital the young girl went into cardiac arrest…