- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Alas an update! I hope you enjoy!

I want some feed back on this: should I include 9-11? (I'm still debating it, but want to know what you all think)
AND What kinds of things do you want to see happen with any character in the story so far?
Thanks a bunch to everyone's that's reviewing!
*Ding dong*

Aaron rang the door bell at Lily’s house. A few moments later Lily answered.

“Hey Aaron. What can I do for you?” greeted Lily.

“Is Erin around?” she looked at him a bit odd.

“Yea, but if she’s not with you guys where else would she be?” she asked slightly amused at the fact that he’s turning a bit pink in the cheek.

“Well…I…I didn’t know if ummm” Lily laughed.

“She’s upstairs 3rd door on the left” she moved aside letting him enter.

“Thanks” he said slipping past her and nearly running up the stairs.

“Kids these days” she said to the empty foyer.


Meanwhile upstairs Erin was writing in her journal, when she heard a knock at the door.

“Yea Lily what’s up?” she asked.

“Well for one I’m not Lily.” said Aaron. At the sound of his voice Erin jumped. Aaron laughed at her slightly amused.

“Oh my God Aaron you scared the living crap out of me!” she said throwing a pillow at him. He caught it and sat down on her bed along side of her. She was laying down when he first walked in.

“Oops!” he said grinning evilly. She laughed. He hesitated a moment before saying; “Is it alright if I ask you a question?”

“Yea” she replied full of confusion.

“Well I’ve been noticing lately that well, no offense, but you haven’t been looking like your feeling too good. And I’m a bit worried.”

“Aaron stop. I’m fine I appreciate really” she said giving him a small smile.

“Are you really alright though? Ang-“

“She told you?! I can’t believe she told you! I told her not to tell anyone!!” Erin said with a look of fury in her eyes. Aaron took her hand into his and rubbed the back of it.

“No according to her she said that you said that you didn’t want her to tell Lily. You didn’t say anything about her not telling me. Plus I’ve been worried since before she told me” he said squeezing her hand.

“I’m F-I-N-E!”

“Angel and I are really worried about you, especially Angel. Plus even your cuz knows something is up, but she hasn’t been around you enough to really notice a change” he was trying to look her in the eye but she kept dodging his glance. He finally took his other hand and lifted up her chin so that she could look him in the eye. “Please please talk to someone if something isn’t right. Please promise me that you will.”

“I promise.” She bit her lip and released herself from his grasp. “Now can we change the subject?”

Aaron just sighed in defeat, he didn’t quite believe her. “Alright, but I’m curious. When are you going back home? Not that I want you to leave or anything, but I just wanted to know”

“I don’t know. Whenever I guess. I don’t think my parents are bothered with me not being at home because I haven’t seen missing person ads or anything like that, and neither has my friend back at home.”

“Erin, that is the biggest crock of shit I’ve ever heard! You know damn well that they care about you. I bet they probably know that you’re here, so they aren’t worried because they know you are safe.”

“You don’t think they really know that I’m here do you?” she asked bewildered.

“Yea especially if they haven’t phoned the police.”

“That doesn’t make a damn bit of sense. If they knew I was here they would’ve came and got me right away, not let be. What if they really haven’t noticed?” she was saying more to herself than to Aaron.

“Not unless they’re giving you space and the freedom you said you wanted. Maybe, I’m going out on a limb here, but maybe you should call them.”

“True. I don’t know should I?”

“I really think you should. They probably miss you like crazy! When you go home I’ll definitely miss you.” She blushed at his comment.

“I’ll probably miss Angel too” she sighed.

“Aww- wait a minute” Aaron said after processing what she just said. “You wouldn’t miss me?” he asked while pretending to cry.

“Ummmm maybe” she smiled at him.

“Erin dinners ready” Lily said poking her head around the half open door.

“Ok” Erin and Aaron replied.

“Oh jeez! Aaron would like to stay for dinner too? We’re having lasagna” Lily asked realizing that she was talking to both Aaron and Erin.

“Yea sure. Just got to let my dad know.”

“Well go use my phone downstairs in the living room because if you go next door it’ll probably be gone because it’s her favorite food”

“Hey!” she said sticking her tongue out at Lily.