- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hey sorry I haven't updated with this story. I've been out of my mojo. I'm kind of switching it around so 2 Erin parts are back to back, but no worries Aj's is coming.
I'll put more up tonight :-) R&R
Later that night Erin found herself wide awake, and hungry. Since Aaron had left she had stayed in her room just sitting there and staring off into space all the while crying. Lily had tried seeing what was bothering her little cousin but all of her attempts failed. When Erin didn’t want to talk, she didn’t want to talk.

Erin sighed thinking back about the day’s earlier events. She just didn’t get it. She loves Aaron, and was hoping he did feel the same. ‘Now I know for sure he doesn’t’ she thought to herself. It was always the same thing with all guys since she was little. They’d only do nice things for her because they said something that made her mad, or she was hurt or sick, always because they felt bad for her. No one bought her flowers just because, but they’d buy them when they were trying to make it up to her. She hated that more then anything. ‘Why can’t Aaron be different? I guess all guys are the same.’

She sighed again.

She turned and looked at the time. It was nearly midnight and she wanted some food. She got up and ventured down to the kitchen.

She decided to fix herself a bowl of cereal. As she sat there eating her thoughts drifted back to her parents. She has been gone for a week almost, and it was strange that she hadn’t heard from them. ‘Maybe it’s time for me to go back’

As she finished up her cereal she went upstairs and started packing her things. She was going back home first thing. ‘Lily wakes up at 7:00am so that should give her time to get to the bus station by 8:15am.’

Leaving early would defiantly be a benefit because she knew Aaron would not get up that early. She just felt bad that she wouldn’t be able to say goodbye to Angel. The more she thought about it, she got the idea to write them a note.

15 minutes later she was done writing. She sealed them and wrote their name on the outside.

She climbed into bed to get at least 6 hours of sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Lily awoke to find that Erin was already up and dressed.

“What are you doing up so early?” Lily asked astonished because she had never seen her cousin get up so early.

“I want to go home. I think its time for me to.” she said looking away from her cousin.

“Aww you don’t like it here.” Lily playfully pouted. Erin smiled

“Of course I do, but I can’t stay here forever”

“I’m guessing all of your stuff is ready, right?” Erin just smiled. “I thought so. Alright let’s go”
“Lil can you give these to Aaron and Angel for me when you get back?”

“Of course sweet heart.”