- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry the last few chapters have been short, but short is better then nothing right?

As always read and review!! Thank you!!!
~ 2 weeks later Aaron’s point of view~

He sat there re-reading the letter she left him. Not fully understanding what happened. He was so lost. What did he do? He remembered when he first read the letter.
*flashback*
“Hey Lily” he smiled as he bounded over to her house as she just got back from dropping Erin off, the later he didn’t know.

“Hi Aaron” she smiled weakly.

“Is Erin up yet?”

“Yes, but Aaron there’s something you need to know. She went home today. She wanted me to give you this though.” She dug in her bag and pulled out a white envelope with his name written across it. He saw there was one for Angel too. His face fell when he heard that she was gone.

‘Maybe that’s a good thing’ he thought ‘it’ll help her see how much her parents care about her’

He took the letters from Lily and walked back towards his house.
He went straight up to his room and shut the door. He sat on his bed and opened the envelope and pulled out the letter.

The letter read:

‘Aaron,

By the time you get this I’ll be on my way home. I’m sorry I didn’t say good bye, but I couldn’t. I can’t stay her any longer. You really hurt me yesterday. I thought you were different, but I guess I was wrong. You’re just like everyone else.

Good bye Aaron.

-Erin’

*end of flashback*

“I just don’t get it” he said to no one in particular.

*end of Aaron’s point of view*
--------------------------------------------------------------

Erin woke up that morning and stretched. It was good to be back home. It’s been two weeks and she managed to work things out, sort of, with her parents. She got grounded for a month for running off without telling her parents, even though they knew everything via Lily.

She was told that she just needed to sit them down and tell them how she was feeling. Naturally she didn’t believe them seeing as she tried to tell them. She was just happy to be back at home. Her parents were giving her some space that she needed.

School was good. Lindsay kept asking her what happened, but Erin just wasn’t ready to tell her about Aaron, especially since he was Aaron Carter of all people.
She thought about him constantly, and it saddened her. She’d constantly tell herself ‘it’s not meant to be.’ She’s said that so much that she’s starting to believe it.

She was standing in the bathroom looking in the mirror thinking about how Aaron.

“How the hell did he know that I wasn’t feeling right?” she asked her reflection. She looked at herself closely. “I am feeling better then I was then, but he hardly knew me. How did Lily not notice and he did?” She really wanted answers, but she sighed and finished getting ready for school.