[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

 

The story begins with a 14 yr old girl...Amy. She's an orphan who deals with issues, questions and hardships for someone so young, who lives with her uncle Bobby who happens to be a bodyguard for one of the members in an up and coming band thats becoming quite popular in Europe... Backstreet Boys.
Read to find out her relationships with each member and how they all struggle with each other as fame, money and success become a factor in this close knit family.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Kevin
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content, Violence, Slash F/F
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 35
Completed: No
Word count: 107963
Read: 5380
Published: 05/26/07
Updated: 05/30/08

1. Prologue by moppy [ - ] Liked (1205 words)
Hello all, I started writing this story while waiting for a drive for my computer so I can get my story (and other chapters I haven't posted yet) off my disc.

Regarding ratings and warnings, I will inform you, the readers of when such chapters will be posted but as of the first chapter I think its about PG13 rating (but then again I have trouble with these ratings totally different to Aussie ratings lol)

Anyways enough blabbering here's the first chapter, I hope you like it and please leave feedback as it is much appreciated :D PS - Thanks Teri, for being my beta reader for this story!!! ;P

2. Chapter 2 by moppy [ - ] Liked (1774 words)
Thanks heaps for the reviews!!!

Here's the next chapter and please don't hesitate to tell me what you think about it :D

3. Chapter 3 by moppy [ - ] Liked (2396 words)

4. Chapter 4 by moppy [ - ] Liked (2749 words)

5. Chapter 5 by moppy [ - ] Liked (2937 words)
Since everyone and their mother is updating I though I'd join the bandwagon lol hope you all enjoy.

Thanks again Teri for being a great beta reader.

6. Chapter 6 by moppy [ - ] Liked (3195 words)
Er i'm not sure what sort of warnings to give you here just that well Amy learns the basics to womanhood as it begins EG puberty has began!

Also abit of swearing too but I don't see anything else in this chapter to warn you about so hope you enjoy! :D

7. Chapter 7 by moppy [ - ] Liked (2044 words)
Hey all another update, hell I might even have another one ready tomorrow!

lol hope you enjoy......The guys have fun evesdropping on the guys!!!

8. Chapter 8 by moppy [ - ] Liked (2588 words)
Hey I have another update for you all!!!

Feel free to leave feedback as it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks :D

9. Chapter 9 by moppy [ - ] Liked (1979 words)
It's been quiet on the updating front, hope no one else has the same idea!!! lol please read and reviews are always appreciated :D

10. Chapter 10 by moppy [ - ] Liked (3137 words)
Hey guys another update and I actually did some studying to do this chapter. For those that know German numbers they'll appear later and for those that don't I think you'll be smart enough to firgure it out if not ask and I shall help you out.
PS Lenni, I just wanted to warn you before you read this chapter, DON'T LET THE ENDING FOOL YOU! lmfao

11. Chapter 11 by moppy [ - ] Liked (2358 words)
Another update, cause I was bored and a few of you asked me to update or update soon... so here you are *bows down* the next chapter, New Years day where the guys walk into the back room and find a funny surprise on the couch lol

12. Chapter 12 by moppy [ - ] Liked (1348 words)
Hey guys another update, it's been very very quiet with updating around here and I'm struggling with my wording at the moment for my next chapter. usually get my inspriation from the reviews everyone leaves me, thanks!!

Please read and review as its appreciated.

13. Chapter 13 by moppy [ - ] (2372 words)
Thanks to everyone who's been reviewing, this chapters for y'all!!!

14. Chapter 14 by moppy [ - ] (2150 words)
Another update and in this chapter Amy moves to Tampa, meet 2 new people who are incidently linked with someone else she knows and Amy gets scared of Kevin!!!!

Please read and review as it helps me with writing more chapters and update more :D

15. Chapter 15 by moppy [ - ] (4469 words)
WOW 65 reviews so far, thanks to everyone who's reviewed!!!
*looks thunderstruck* Damn never thought I get that many LOL

In this chapter Amy has a small mishap and finally realises something that was right under her nose.

16. Chapter 16 by moppy [ - ] (4065 words)
Ok a very very very long chapter like 13 pages in word lol nearly double of what I usually do!

I'm loving the reviews everyone is giving me, please tell me your fave / worst parts of the story, helps me improve as a writer!

*thinks to herself "I sounded kinda smart then huh?" then frowned smirking at the screen "And you won the for stupidest thought of the year award"* LMAO

17. Chapter 17 by moppy [ - ] (3089 words)
Thanks again Teri for betaing my story and Damn you for making me blush lol.

Here's another update and don't forget reviews as always welcomed :D

18. Chapter 18 by moppy [ - ] (2460 words)
Finally got my butt into gear and wrote another chapter. I got abit busy with my son's appointments and doing assignments then I got lazy and too busy watching tv shows online LOL then I stayed up for like 35 hours maybe and wrote this at 4am.

Thanks Teri once again for betaing this chapter, I'll send you the next one in abit so it's ready to post soon :D

Hope you all enjoy, even with the long gap between posting.

19. Chapter 19 by moppy [ - ] (2946 words)
Hey guys another chapter.

I'm finishing up the next chapter so it might only be a couple of days before I update again so keep an eye out as people who have me or my story favourited get email when updates occur and with my fave authors or storys I haven't been sent emails letting me know of the next update!!

Hope you enjoy and please read and review, hell tell me what you'd like to see in the story!

20. Chapter 20 by moppy [ - ] (2813 words)

21. Chapter 21 by moppy [ - ] (3003 words)
Update time again!!!

My next update will be on the 20th so check back.

I was checking out my account info just before and noticed more than half the people who have this story as a favourite don't review? Don't be shy, leave something to show you like what your obviously reading otherwise I think someone's pitying me and just adding Chasing Amy as a favourite so I don't look sad LOL

Please read and REVIEW.... it would make my day!!!

22. Chapter 22 by moppy [ - ] (3106 words)

Here's the next update as promised though it is....a day late, please forgive me!!!

 

There is one part in this chapter that I couldn't stop laughing at involving 2 BS boys and wondering if anyone can guess??

Please read the story and review afterwards.... I'm very close to 100 reviews so this chapter is for everyone who's reviewed this story for me!!!

 

23. Chapter 23 by moppy [ - ] (12744 words)

Ok another chapter....and it's my longest one so far (46 pages in word!!!)

There are alot of warnings in this chapter, and they are the following - drinking and drug use (underage), and there is a sex scene and it is a lesbian one! There will also be swearing as usual.

Pleas read and review, I appreciate everyone who takes the time to leave comments on how the story is coming along :D 

 

24. Chapter 24 by moppy [ - ] (5201 words)

Ok so some people were abit.....turned off, maybe , by the last chapter cause of the "sex scene" and I was wondering if it was too much in detail and I should skim over most of the parts with gay sex scenes? Let me know.

here's another chapter which is abit boring or bland (I wasn't into this chapter much after last chapters reviews, but hey can't please everyone) but there's a couple of interesting parts that happen.

please read and review :D

25. Chapter 25 by moppy [ - ] (2549 words)

A short chapter....the next chapter will have some big surprises though!

Don't forget to leave me a lovely review *flutters eyelashes* lol please 

 

26. Chapter 26 by moppy [ - ] (4539 words)

Ok guys the big moment...Amy tells the guys. Well really only Kevin and Howie since the others know lol.

I'd love everyone who reads this to leave a review...PLEASE!!! I need to know how my readers are liking the story :D

 

 

27. Chapter 27 by moppy [ - ] (2107 words)

Ok so I've finally got a chapter written (it's been hard as I have about 6-7 different stories I wanna write at this moment but.....that's just not very conceivable at this point in time) so apologies for the wait, my head's in the game now and I have more ideas on what to write next!!

Thank you to those who have stuck around waiting for this :D 

 

28. Chapter 28 by moppy [ - ] (2194 words)

Finally another chapter, this one....interesting. Please leave reviews so I know that any readers don't think I've gone off the deep end.

WARNINGS - Underage drinking and swearing but I think my NC-17 should be enough to warn people with weak hearts? Don't you? :D

29. Chapter 29 by moppy [ - ] (2360 words)

Wow...another update in less than a week....I must be sick or something LOL

A big thank you to those that gave me reviews....sorry if I shocked you lol but it got my writing this one so here it is.....oh and please review....I love em!

30. Chapter 30 by moppy [ - ] (4561 words)
Hey another update so soon...yeah yeah I know what your thinking....why not sooner lol

31. Chapter 31 by moppy [ - ] (2528 words)

Hey....thanks to Teri for beta-reading this and to those that got confused with what I wrote last time and thinking it was more than what it really was. I didn't see it but I also didn't use my beta reader *slap brow*

Ok so I'm about 1/2 way through the next chapter so there def should be a chapter soon

Please review after reading....criticism always welcom and wanted!!!

32. Chapter 32 by moppy [ - ] (3055 words)

Thanks again to Teri for beat reading it - Cheers mate :D

As always please R & R

33. Chapter 33 by moppy [ - ] (1854 words)

Hi ya'll, sorry for the delay.....my beta must be really busy or my chapter was fine LOL I'll forgive her for not getting back to me...love ya Teri :D

Anyways I have a couple of chapters lined up so they're won't be a delay for abit....hope ya'll enjoy this chapter and I always appreciate reviews.

34. Chapter 34 by moppy [ - ] (3594 words)

Lookie...new chapter already LOL

I'm in a good mood today so I thought I'd update before I get busy again....plus looks like I have to get 3 wisdom teeth taken out soon...bloody teeth ROFL

Enjoy reading and please review!

35. Chapter 35 by moppy [ - ] (2494 words)

The guys meet Ronnie...and the air gets cleared.

Please read and review...you know I love them.