- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry foe being late with this chapter I was just little busy life is great

 


He flipped the pages knowing that her picture wasn't with them as they graduated, but he kept it in this book just to remind himself.

His fingers traced her figure, the way she looked like and how she smiled.

"Tracy I can never forget all the pain you went through, I can never forget it"

His mind went back to those years, he was still at school about 17 years old and she was 16 they loved each other, and they meant the world to each other, they were sure about their future, they wanted to marry, have lots of kids, girls and start musical school together, they were the perfect couple till the day they found out that she was pregnant.

She refused abortion, she refused to give the baby to adoption, she wanted to live with Kevin as much as he wanted, and only he knew the risks that were hanging around every corner, her body wasn't ready for the baby, and she didn't care, she knew that Kevin would be there for her.

But he couldn't be there, when he got to the hospital, it was when he heard the doctor telling his father and her parents that they had to rescue one of them, and that she was gone, it wasn't yet the worst new, also his baby girl was sick, they were told that she might not survive either.
Later that night his father came back with that news that his baby girl was gone too, ever since he knew that he wasn't a good father, he should have stayed with Tracy, he shouldn't have gone to that stupid football game, he shouldn't have left the hospital when his baby girl needed him around, he felt so helpless and fragile at that moment.

As he was about to return his year book to the box he noticed another album that laid there, an album he has never seen before, an album that was not one of his albums.

He opened it and gazed at the pictures it held, it was filled with picture for the same child, black hair, green eyes, little child, she was pretty, her smile her first steps, dates of everything she did, then as he flipped the last of those pages he gazed into the papers that was in front of him.

He found two certificates one was Tracy's death certificate, and the other was his daughter's birth certificate, he didn't know that his father kept it here, he touched her name.

Allison Belle, and his name was there Kevin Scot Richardson, and Tracy Roselle Mcsteavns

His heart ached, he never knew that his dad did give her a name, he always thought that she was buried within her mother's embrace and that the grave did carry only Tracy's name, now he knew his baby had a name, Allison Belle.

As he was about to return the album to the box he froze, how come he found Tracy's Death certificate but never Allison's one.

Did his father give it to rita's parents by mistake, then who is that baby girl in the pictures?

Could it possibly be his daughter, maybe that girl was for one of his father's friends, but then why it was detailed.

Questions jammed into his brain, and he couldn’t find some answers, he locked the box and held the album, he was going to go and ask one person about what he found out, he was going to ask Rita.