- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
had to do some suff here sorry for being late late
She Yelled at him, brian was not aware that Bianca was listening too, he wasn't aware that she heard the argument, but as soon as he heard the voice of her sobs behind him he looked to find her there, he told himself many time that he hated such surprises, but this time was the worst.

Both Kevin and Rita looked at her.

"Are you GLAD now?" Brian told them, "I don't believe your behaviors both of you."

Then went to Bianca, she didn't need all that stress after all.

Rita didn't know what was wrong with her, when ever she was near Kevin she recalled her sister and it made her mad.

But for the sake of Bianca she was ready to compromise and listen to him.

"How could you know that your daughter is alive?" she finally managed to say.

"I didn't find her death Certificate"

"What is that supposed to mean Kevin, of course you would never find her death certificate, because it is here with Tracy's legal papers. DUH" she replied.

Kevin didn’t say anything, he only turned and went inside his car, Rita thought he was leaving, so she continued her walk to enter her house, but before even closing the door she found him again standing in front of her.

"Kevin aren't you sick of this" she told him
He opened the album and held it right in front of her eyes.

He could see how wide her eyes went, she was speechless and he was glad that she was now open to believe him.

"Are you sure that this is her?" she told him, looked at the baby girl who looked almost like her sister.

"I found this in my privet stuff in the attic, detailed pictures and her birth certificate, I found Tracy's death one, and I was looking for hers, I don't know why we weren't told the truth and I don't know who held this secret away from us but I know this is my daughter." He told Rita.

Rita opened the door and allowed him to enter with out saying one word.

"You still didn't answer me, are you sure she is her?"

"Yes, look Alison looks like Tracy, black curly hair and those eyes, yes they are green as mine but look at her mouth her smile, her cheeks everything in this baby looks like Tracy."

"Alison?" Rita asked

"Well it seems that this is her name, Alison Belle Richardson." He told her and flipped the pages to reveal her birth certificate.

Rita held the paper that was lying there, and her eyes were filled with tears, how could this be happening.

She blamed Kevin for her lose, and there he stands next to her, sharing her what he found, she didn't know where to start and what to say.

"Did you know that Tracy wanted to name her Alison Belle?" Rita looked at Him, as he nodded in agreement

"When she told me about that, I looked at her and asked her what if the baby was a boy, and she laughed and told me that she had a feeling that the baby was a girl, I told my father about the name, that I wanted to have her called Alison Belle if it was a girl and Jayden Scot if it was a baby boy" he couldn't help not to wipe the tears that went down his eyes.

**********************

Brian was still setting with Bianca in her room, trying to help her gaining back her balance. She was emotional and he knew that it wasn't right for her.

It didn't take her long to feel that tired and decide to lay down and have some rest.

He looked at her as she slept, then sneaked from the room and went to see what happened between Kevin and Rita, to his surprised they were setting in the foyer, their backs to the wall and watching some photos, he could see the mixture of emotions that was filling them.

"Kevin!" he said "didn't expect you to stay here!" he wondered what happened between those two, just half an hour ago they were fighting and now they were smiling together and crying together.

He took a look at the book that was in Kevin's hands

"Oh how cute baby who is she?" he asked

"That is my baby girl Brian" Kevin answered

Brian looked at his cousin, then at Rita.

"It is not my child Brian, don't look at me that way, this is Tracy's baby, gosh she looks pretty, I wonder who she looks like" Rita finally said

"But I thought your kid and Tracy's didn't make it" Brian commented

"That what we all thought, but apparently my father didn't tell us the truth" Kevin said, he had all the mixture of feelings that he never thought he would have, he was happy to know his baby survived, sad for not knowing about her, Mad that he wasn't there for her.

"But these are baby pictures, she should be like 18 now right? is there any pictures of her now?" asked brian

"There is only these pictures I think they are all through out her first two years, but nothing after that." Kevin said
"What are going to do Kevin?"

"I have to find her first, I must find my baby no matter what." He was sure.

It was a great feeling now that he can find the reason to make him happier.

"I think you should talk to your wife first Kevin, you owe her that much."

Kevin looked at his cousin, he knew that he must do that, but would Kristen understand that, he wasn't sure.