- Text Size +
As Kevin was parking his car he noticed that a cab was driving near to the family house, he stood wondering who would come by using such a way.

It didn't take him lots of waiting, still holding his precious in his hands, he watched the car stopping and realized that it was his wife in it, he looked at her as she stepped out of the car and the driver helped her with her bags, he didn't move a muscle he didn't dare to move a muscle. She looked even more beautiful than the last time he saw her, for the very first time he realized that maybe it is the best way to start a new page in his life, after all his reasons of being a bad parent was fading and if he looked hard maybe hiring the right privet detective he would find her even before this baby is born.


She looked at him, he was staring at her in a way that reminded her with the days she was still engaged to him, before they even think about a date of being married and it was something they have missed for a while, she knew that it has been over a month since she saw him last time but she was wondering if he was still mad, she didn’t know how would he react after seeing her in front of him.
******************

As the plane landed in its destination he wondered about it, where would he find her, would she find her way to the place she was supposed to be, he sat on one of the plastic seats and opened a brown file he was holding, there was one name there that started all this chaos one name that made his baby mad at him, Richardson, Jerald Richardson.
In his mind he wished that this man would have days filled with misery after all even though he gave them the most adorable child they ever taken care off, he always gave them a lot of heart ache to deal with.