- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the delay, I am struggeling with Idea's hope to hear from you
She stepped out of the bus, her ride wasn't that great, as a matter of a fact it was the worst ride she had ever been in, it was so uncomfortable.

She went to the young clerk on the information desk.
"Excuse me, how can I get to Lexington?" she asked
He looked at her and smiled
"Well you can wait the bus or you can rent a car and go through rout 87, but it would take you some time to get there"

She sat on the bench waiting for the bus, she didn't know how long would it take.

**************************

"Morning Mrs. Richardson"
"Morning Alison, how are you today?" Ann Richardson asked
"Well, I am fine little bet scared yet fine, you know it is first time for me to play in public it is scary" Alison told her

Ann only smiled "You shouldn't be, you are talented and you have a great voice, I know that every one would love it, just relax, Oh my son would come today with his friends, I'll let him watch you, they might give you a piece of advice."

"Oh Mrs. Richardson that is nice of you, but I am going to play with a rock band tonight I bet you son and his friends would hate my type of music, yet they are welcome."

Alison garbed her jacket and her guitar, kissed the old lady and went out of the room.
She has been living with her for the past couple of years, she was glad to stay with someone so special after the accidental death of her parents, she was happy and even though she was at a time crazy she never disappointed that lady who took care of her.