- Text Size +

"Who are you?" he asked her, it shocked her to hear such a question

"My name is Bianca, and I just can't understand your concern Mr., Richardson."
She saw his shaken his head with amazement, she didn't know what to say or why is he doing this.

"Who taught you this? The way you played Hotel California?" he asked her.
Bianca smiled; she should have expected this question.

"Well I lived with a nice lady called Rita, for the last year, she loved this song and she taught me, she said it reminded her with her great cool teen years."

"Rita taught you? I never thought that she still play it."

"Well she did , I have to continue my work now, excuse me"

Some how this sudden meeting ended up well, Bianca had to go back to her work, and finish her crazy day.

All through that night, people were greeting her, complementing her voice and talent. She wasn't comfortable with it but the costumer is always right.

As the night was still being early, Nick and AJ started entertaining the people coming in, and trying to have some dates for later in the week.

Brian knew that his cousin was absent minded and it wasn't right, he didn't like the way he was turning to be.

"Howie, can you bring us a refill." Brian suggested, and Howie being as sweet and cool didn't mind that at all.

"So what is it Kevin? What is going on with you?" Brian said, he was determined to know the truth.

Kevin gazed to his cup and sighed before drinking what left in it with a single shoot.

"We are breaking up" said Kevin

"What?" said Brian trying not to raise his voice.

"Things are not going on very well between us Brian I can't help it but we are having huge disagreement almost every day and it is impossible to go on like this."

"How did this start Kev. I thought you were happy, when did this happened."

"Remember that interview. The one everyone assumed we are expecting a child after it?"

Brian could only nod as he started to realize the reason behind his cousin's misery

"Well after that interview we had a fight. Brian I am not ready to have a child, I will never be ready to have a child."

Kevin told his cousin not being able to continue since howie was back with the refill.

On the other hand Nick was trying his best to catch one girl's eyes, Bianca, he wasn't sure that she was someone that could hang on with him but he felt like they could make a good couple, and it seemed to him that Kevin was impressed by her talent.

Why not he thought of making her just a great friend and maybe introducing her to other people, she can be the next star.

AJ's was helping himself in the pup, knowing that he can't drink didn't mean he cant flirt with the girls around and he was enjoying it to the max.