- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this is not a full chapter, but once you read the one after it you'd know why i post it now

"AJ!" Brian looked at his friend wondering what was going on in his head

 

"Brian I mean it, she lied about her sickness, and her best friend is absolutely shocked from it, and look she acts like a child with trust issues."

 

AJ was surprised as he realized the pain that slapped his face. He looked at Bianca who was standing.

 

"That is it" Bianca found the courage to face him, "Who Do you think yourself? I know that I am old enough to take care of myself and you have to start respecting that."

 

She held her self trying to act stronger and pulled herself to the door, she was mad at him, mad at herself for showing her weakness, she was not supposed to show her true emotions and yet, This AJ McLean managed to do so.

 

She pushed the backdoor and started walking in a hurry out of that place, but pain started crossing all over her chest and she was feeling even worst than what she thought.

 

She leaned at the wall and started praying, she wished that all of this pain would fade away.

 

She heard the door being opened, she heard noise being around her, she knew that some how she would end in a hospital, sooner or later.