- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hey if you read this chapter earlier, read it again I added couple of words here and there.

Kevin looked at the cup of coffee that was placed in front of him, he looked to see his cousin there, holding another one for himself.
"I didn't expect you to wait here all night long!" Brian said

"I don't know it is something about her, well just made me like I should stay."

"Kevin I know that it is one of your ways to escape, would you mind telling me what is it on your mind?"

He looked at his cousin, he should have shared his secret long time ago, yet he made a promise not to tell, and now it is eating him alive.

"What has been going on with you and Kris, don't you love each other, well it is not that hard, I know sometime you think you are not ready but believe me being a father is one of the greatest things Kevin."

"Brian, the thought of being a father made me like this, I am a lousy father, I can't be any good parent" Kevin told his cousin, he was emotional, he was thinking about the encounter he had before with Rita, his once good old best friend.

She was there since Ross called her telling her that they had to take Bianca to the hospital, as he saw her she was looking the same yet she acted as a total stranger, she must hate him after all these years, it has been over 18 years since he saw her last time, and it was not a happy moment when they met last time.

She looked at him, straight in his eyes, she still blaming him, but then they only shared those looks then she started looking for the doctor to talk with him.


Brian was still looking into his cousins face unable to understand the mixed emotions that were showing there, how could a great guy such as Kevin be convinced that he is a bad parent, why would he do that, both him and Kristin were the greatest couple ever existed but now, he was wondering about the reasons that changed his cousin.

He excused himself and started walking out of the hospital, he picked his phone and dialed a number, after couple of times ringing the lady answered.

"Hello"

"Hey there Kris this is Brian"

"OH Brian, is everything ok? Is Kevin Ok?" he could hear her being worried

"yeah everything is ok, I wanted to talk to you , I couldn't help not to notice that Kevin wasn’t himself lately, and we actually talked and he told me that … well he told me you had a fight the other day, is everything ok with you?"

"Brian" he heard her calling his name with a sigh, she was sad from what they had, "It is nothing.... really.... you know I want to start having a family and he is busy all the time working at the JWR and all the charity business, along side recording and composing music yet never caring about us, I sometimes wonder why he acts like being a parent would kill him… he is always telling me lame excuses Brian, why can't we have children" he could her that she was about to cry, he wasn't sure how to answer such a question himself, but he knew that something has to be done.

"Kris, can you be here with us? I think we both can make it through."

"Brian I am not sure if he wants me to be with him, he just left me here after I told him we are expecting a baby, why should he do such a thing?"

"I'll talk to him, and then I'll call you ok." he tried to comfort her knowing that it didn't make sense.

Some how though she agreed with him, but he felt that she was not telling him everything nor Kevin was telling him.