- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, extremely short, I know. But there was no length requirment for the challenge, so I wrote an extremely short fic. Lol. Well, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea & nothing more. Thank-you!

Note: For this Fan Fic challenge, you had to incorporate certain things they had listed. Ex. Red, Help Me, etc. I don't remember the rest now, & I never listed them, so I'm not very much help. Lol.

I sit here with the cool sand sliding in my pants as I shift slightly, so my legs will regain their blood flow. They'd lost circulation from the way I was sitting and had fallen asleep.

Can you believe it? It's 9 p.m., and here I, Nick Carter, sit on the sandy beach, staring at the glorious red sunset. I am so confused. Confused about everything. You name it, & I'm more than likely confused about it. No joke. I'm being totally serious for once here. I'm confused about the difference between right and wrong. Weak and strong. I'm confused about day and night, as I can't figure out where I belong. I'm confused as to just what my purpose is here, though I am certain at times that it's to make music for the rest of the world. To pull people through rough times without ever really knowing it, but in a way, knowing all at the same time. I'm confused 'cause I feel like I'm stuck in the middle trying to understand some sort of riddle, that never seems within my grasp. I'm thinking so hard, that I'm 'reckin' my brain by doing it, as it's so complicated and confusing. What confuses me the most though, is why I'm sitting here all confused & shit, staring at the amazingly red sky, & not off somewhere with Frick.

Hmm.…maybe I'll get the annoying sand outta my pants and go & find him. Maybe he can help me not be so damn confused.

Ack! The sand won't get out! Grr. Evil sand. Oh, well, guess I'll just stroll under the red sky and take my confused, sandy, self, back to my car, so I can drive off to Frick's for some much needed advice. He'll know how to, Help Me.