[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Her world was that of darkness, she kept to herself no matter the time. A pure blood is what they called her, one born of two vampires. She was a rarity as she walked the streets during the day. None knew of her true origin but that she was new in the city. Her eyes seemed to captivate all those that looked into them. But she kept silent as they walked past her. Her life had been long and quiet as she looked among those that she now walked. She had tired to leave the world she now called home, tried to hide in the darkness that was what her people called their home. But she was more than a darkness dweller, she was more, someone that walked during the day. Vampires were never known to walk during the day, but she did. And now she’s chosen a different path, her kind were killing humans at an alarming rate, and she didn’t know why. She knew that with her being pureblood she could walk among her own people and the humans and figure out why the killings were happening. But now there was a difference in the killings, vampires were now on the menu for something that seemed to dwell under the city itself.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Genres: Action, Adventure, Horror, Supernatural
Warnings: Death, Sexual Assault/Rape, Slash F/F, Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Completed: No
Word count: 1796
Read: 41
Published: 07/30/07
Updated: 07/30/07

1. Chapter 1 by AJsSweety [ - ] (1796 words)