- Text Size +

Chp 8

The Date

 

 

Brandon and Mike met us out in the hallway. "Wow you two clean up very nice," said Mike. "Well thank you," I said. "Yea thanks," replied Nick. We all headed out towards the limo. Brandon and Mike sat up near the front so that Nick and I could have our privacy. Brandon rolled up the window so we would not be bothered.

"Would you like some wine baby," Nick asked. "Yes I would, thanks. I love concord wine," I siad. "Yea I know. I remembered you telling me when I was on tour. Well here is to a long and happy relaltionship together," he said. "I'll drink to that," I said smiling. "Cheers," we said as we toasted.

After a couple of glasses of wine, we arrived at the restaurant. The driver came around and opened our door for us. Nick was the first out. He then stretched out his hand to help me out. I was then followed by Mike and Brandon. As we walked through the door, I was in awe. The place was absolutely amazing. There were sculptures everywhere along with beautiful paintings on the wall. And there were enormous chandliers hanging from the ceiling. "Oh Nick, right this way sir. We have reserved the tables you asked for," the host said.

We were then taken out on the patio overlooking the beautiful city in the moonlight. There were two tables set up. One was set up just up for Mike and Brandon. The other table was a little further down. It was set up with a white linen tablecloth, two crystal chamapagne glasses and the best tableware in town. There were rose pedals scattered throughout the table and there was champagne chilling in a bucket. There was also a small group of muscians playing soft music.

"I hope you like the date so far," Nick said looking at me. "Baby, I love it so far. I don't think anything can get better than this. This is so romantic. Thank you," I said smiling. "Oh don't thank me just yet. The night is still you," he said with a smirk. "But I'm gald you like it baby," he added. Throughout our dinner, we just stared into each other's eyes, taking in all we could. I could not believe this was happening to me. It was like a dream come true. After we ate, Nick got up from his chair. "Would you like to dance?" he asked holding out his hand and smiling. I reached out and took his hand and said, "I would love to baby." Once I stood up from my chair, he took ahold of my waist and pulled me closer to him. He then leaned into kiss me. When my lips met his, I was swept away. This was the kiss of all kisses. After a long passionate kiss, we pulled away from each other breathless. He then leaded me out and we began to dance. I put my arms around his neck as he grabbed my waist. I then decided to lay my head on his shoulder. I could hear his heartbeat getting faster and faster by the minute. He then leaned down and said, "Baby, I love you. I love you so very much." I looked up into his eyes with a surprised look on my face. That was something I was not expecting to hear. "I love you too baby, very much," I said. We then kissed each other and continued dancing in each other's arms.

After dinner was over with and we were finished dancing, we headed back towards the limo. When we got inside Nick said, "I have a surprise for you but, you have to put this on." I looked down and he was holding a blind fold. "Sure baby," I said as he put it around my eyes. I could feel him kiss my neck as he tied the blind for in the back. I could then feel the limo start to move. Nick knew that I loved the ocean just as much as he did so he has a surprise for me. Since it was a nice night tonight and the moon was full, he decided to take me for a walk along the beach.

I could feel the limo come to a stop."Ok baby we're here but leave the blind fold on ok," Nick asked me. "Alright baby just don't lose me or run me into anything," I said laughing. "Alright, I promise baby. Here take my hand, " he said with a chuckle. I felt his hand and took it. He led me out of the limo and we started walking. I could hear the ocean in the background but I wasn't prepared for what was next to come. "Ok I'm going to take this off but, keep your eyes closed, " he said. "Ok I promise they are shut." He took the blind fold off of me. We walked a little further and then he reached down to take my shoes off.

After I was barefoot he said, "ok now open your eyes." I was in awe. The ocean was always gorgeous to me but, I had never seen it at night with the moon so full. "Oh baby it's beautiful," I said. "Would you like to go for a walk?" he asked. "Would I ever," I said with excitement. We walked along the beach holding each other and listening to the waves hit the shore. All of a sudden, he stopped and turned to me. "You are even more beautiful in the moonlight," he said running his fingers through my hair and cupping my face in his hands, while not taking his eyes off of me. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I never want to lose you baby. I love you so very much. Words cannot express how much I love you," he said fighting back tears.

I could see he was getting emotional. "Awe baby, I love you too. More than life itself. You are my everything. I think about you day and night. You are the most important thing in my life." He then broke down. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. "I hope I didn't hurt your feelings or anything," I added. "No not at all. These are tears of joy baby. I've never had anyone say that to me and actually mean it," he said looking at me. At that moment, I too broke down. It was at that moment that not only fell deeply in love with one another but, confessed our feelings for one another. At that moment, we knew we would be together forever.

The walk along the beach was a very special moment for us. It was the first time that we confessed our love for one another. It was a memory that we would treasure forever. That night there was a connection between us that has never been there before. We then made our way back to the limo to head back to my place. On the drive home, we could not keep our hands off of each other. We were so happy together.