- Text Size +
It was 1 in the morning when Natasha got the biggest shock of her life. Her parents went out but they never returned home, the police that went to tell her what happened told her that they were in a car accident and that they didn't make it but died exactly when the car was hit by a big truck. She started to cry so hard, they were everything to her; she had no siblings or any other family members beside them.
Months started to pass since the death of her parents, she was only 17 years old and she couldn't live alone. Natasha was an adopted child but she never thought about finding her real parents, she was happy with the one she had but she knew that she was too young to live alone. So a friend of her family asked her if she wanted to move with them. She didn't know that they knew who her parents were and they were planning to call her real mum and tell her about her.

At that time Nick had just asked his siblings to move with him at his house. He thought that since he wasn't busy with touring and stuff it was a good idea that he will spend some time with them. It had been a while since they were together under one roof and although he knew that all the five of them will go crazy together he gave it a try. All of them accepted to go, they thought it will be fun and most of all they missed each other so much and they knew it will do them good to live together and see what was going on with their life’s because although they were apart most of the time, to each other they were the most important people in the world.

Jane

As I was going shopping I received a call from a stranger that I don't know and told me to meet him. He gave me his address and told me to be there as soon as possible. Although I didn't know who this person was expect that his name was John my heart was telling me to go. So I dressed up, got in the car and drove to this stranger's house.
After asking some people to help me find where this person live I found the house that I was looking for. I don't know why but I was feeling nervous, I didn't know who this person was or what he wanted so I rang the bell and waited.
An old woman opened the door and offered me to go inside.

"I'm so glad you came we thought that you aren't coming"

"Do I know you?" I asked her confused because I was sure that I never saw this woman before

"No you don't know us but we know you and we called you to talk to you about an important thing or should I say about an important person that needs you?"
I was confused because I didn't get what she was saying...who needed me?



As we went in the living room there was an old man too.

"Oh you came I'm so glad." He told me as he saw me

"I can't stay long, I am busy so if you can tell me what you want" I said looking at both of them

"Please sit"

"We called you because your daughter needs you"

"Do you know my daughters? Which one BJ, Leslie or Angel because I have 3 daughters"

"No you are wrong and although I don't know those girls you named I know your other daughter do you remember her Natasha?" John told me

"You must have a mistake" I said nervously because I knew exactly who Natasha was. She is my daughter I got pregnant with her not long after I gave birth to Aaron and Angel but because at that time my family was poor me and bob decided to give her for adoption. Not even nick, Bobbie, Leslie or the twins knew about her only me and my ex husband knew about Natasha because we told the children that I gave birth and lost the baby.

"No we are right. A few months ago she lost her parents in a car accident and she is staying with us but she can't stay with us anymore... not that we don't love her but we are old and we can't give her what she needs"

"Does she know that I was coming?"

"No, but please you have to take care of her now she is your daughter. She needs to know that she has a family"

"I don't know my sons are famous they are singers and when the media finds out they have another sister they would go crazy"

"I'm sure that’s not the case"

"Can I see her? I only saw her once she must be a beautiful girl"

"She is a very beautiful girl and she is 17 years old but she isn't here"

"But you can wait for her" the woman added

And that’s what I did I waited for her. I wanted to see her. I gave her up because of the life we lived in the past and although I didn't know how the others will take it I was going to take care of her she needed us.

"I'm home" It was her, she had an amazing voice. As she entered the room my eyes filled with tears

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you had a guest I will go upstairs"

"Oh my lord you are so pretty" I told her as I stood up and went close to her.

"Hi I'm Natasha. Do I know you because your face isn't new?" She asked me with a confuse look

"I'm Jane and probably you know me"

I decided to tell her the truth so John and Marlena left us alone. After long talk with her she seemed confused.

"Are you sure I am the one that you gave birth to?"

"Yeah and if I wasn't now I am, you have something from all your siblings."

"I don't know it feels weird so Nick carter from the backstreet boys and Aaron are my brothers?

And I nodded

"Eww" she said as she shook her head "Eww god"

I looked at her and smiled "Why eww?"

"Nothing" she responded as she started to blush

After we finished talking she packed some stuff to come with me. I had to tell bob and my children and I knew that it was going to be a surprise for them but I prayed to god that somehow the kids will accept her and love her the way they always loved each other.