- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I haven't updated this for a while now and today I thought that i should add another chapter. Hope you like it. R&R :]

Nick 

I called Tash too many times on her cell phone and she never answered me. I was so worried about her that I wasn’t having any fun so I decided to go back home.

  

With me came Bj too. I don’t know why maybe because we were the oldest but it seemed that I and Bj were going to be the ones who were going to take care of her. It was a good thing though because I and Bj got closer then we were before and I liked begin close to my sister as much as I could.

  

When we arrived home we didn’t hear anything but I had a strong feeling she was in her room since it was after midnight.

  

I opened the door quietly and saw Tash sleeping and Liz lying next to her.

  

“Should we wake up Liz?” I asked my sister.

  

“Why?” she asked me back.

  

“I want to know what he wanted”

  

I walked next to Liz and touched her hand. “Liz” I said closely to her face.

  

She slowly opened her eyes and woke up. We went downstairs and walked in the living room.

  

“Is everything ok?” Bj asked her.

  

Liz rubbed her neck and looked at me then at my sister.

  

“Something wrong?” I asked serious.

  

She shrugged and kept her mouth closed.

  

“Aren’t you going to tell us?”

  

“Nick why don’t you let her tell you herself?” she asked me and bit her lips.

  

“Let’s make a deal” I said walking closer to her. “Tell us what happened and we won’t tell her that we known.”

 

But she shook her head. “She’s my best friend Nick I can’t do that to her.”

 

I sighed. “Ok I’m going to go wake her up then” I said as I made a step away from her but she stopped me immediately.

 

“Don’t go wake her up she will start crying again.”

 

“What happened?” I said now with a higher voice.

 

She sighed and walked to the couch and sat next to Bj.

 

“Kyle got another girl pregnant”

 

“What?” I and my sister asked together. “He cheated on her” I continued.

 

Liz nodded.

 

I bit my lips angry and thoughts started to go threw my mind.

 

“How long have they been together?” Bj asked Liz.

 

“I think almost a year” she answered. “She really loves him and I thought he felt the same way”

 

“She’s young” I said looking at them. “She will get over it. I just hope she didn’t do anything with him.”

 

 “Yeah” Liz answered sarcastically.  

 

“You mean-" I stopped and thought about it. A year…

 

“I’m going back to bed ok?” Liz asked us. “Don’t forget what you promised me.”

 

I nodded and she headed upstairs.

 

“How about we plan something?” I asked Bj.

 

She gave me a confuse look not knowing what I was thinking.

 

“How about we plan something…something that we can spend time together as a family”

 

“You mean with our parents too?”

 

I sighed and shook my head. Why she didn’t want to give that up? Why she couldn’t understand that we were never going to be together like that ever again?

 

“No just us. Me, you, Leslie, the twins and Tash. We can tell some of our close friends too and Liz can come too if Tash wants. We can go somewhere like a vacation” I explained.

 

“Sounds great” she told me smiling. “And we can take the chance to get to know her better.”

 

“It will be fun I promise” I said smiling. “Just let me arrange everything and in the mean don’t tell anyone ok”

 

She nodded and stood up. “You know you are the best brother ever”

 

I laughed as I pulled her for a hug. “I try. I don’t know why but it’s like I feel responsible for what happened to Tash. Maybe if we knew she wouldn’t have gone threw all this.”

 

“How we were supposed to know Nick?”

 

“I don’t know” I sighed again feeling sad about what Natasha was going threw..

 

“I love how much you care for her” Bj told me smiling widely.

 

“Hey she is mini me” I said laughing.

 

“Yeah it’s scary. First it was you and Leslie and now tash too”

 

I pulled my sister with me again for a tight hug. My siblings were always very important to me and they came before everything and I felt the same way for Tash… My baby sister. She could have counted on me because I was going to be there for her day and night or at least that's what I was going to try to do.