- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know I know I'm sooo sorry about not updating but I am so busy anyway now I have more free time. Here is an update hope you like it ...if I still have readers that want to keep reading this story:/
Nick


The next day when I woke up and headed downstairs after a few minutes I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed, I didn’t want to see anyone expect my siblings so I hoped it was Leslie, Aaron or Angel but when I opened the door I saw Kyle.

I felt myself about to explode. I couldn’t believe he had the gust to come to my house…our house after all he had done to Tash.

I pushed him immediately and got out closing the door behind me because the last thing I wanted was for Tash to see him and get more upset.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I asked him angry.

“Too see Tash” he answered me trying to ring the doorbell again.

I laughed and again pushed him away. “Go away or I will call the cops”

“I just want to see Tash” he repeated

“There is no way you are going near my sister again.”

He laughed. I couldn’t believe he burst out laughing, it made me angrier but I tried not to lose control.

“Your sister? I thought you were the one who didn’t want her and was the one who made her take the DNA test”

“Don’t you try turning my little sister against me. If I want I can press charges against you”

“Oh really what did I do?” he asked me trying to act cool with me.

“You took advantage of her. She was only 16 when you started dating”

He interrupted me and his face expression changed. “I fucking love your sister and I never used her for anything especially when it came to sex but it is easy for you to think like that since you treat woman like some kind of dolls”

Who was he to judge me?

“At least I never got anyone pregnant”

“I just want to stay friends with her that’s all” he said almost begging me.

Then I saw Aaron’s car. “You better leave” I told him not wanting to cause any trouble. “I want to spend some quality time with my siblings so if you don’t mind”

“Five minutes” he told me.

I saw Aaron and Angel walking to us.

“Hey what’s going on?” My brother asked.

“Hey” Angel said smiling looking at Kyle “I’m Angel your girlfriend’s sister.

“Yeah yeah ok and beside your ex girlfriend’s sister” I said taking Angel’s hand. “Let’s get inside”

“What’s going on?” My siblings asked me confused.

I ignored them for that moment and looked at Kyle again. “For the last time stay away for my sister”

“You can’t tell me what to do” he answered me again. He was really pissing me off but I couldn’t lose it for everyone’s sake.

“Go near her and you will be sorry for the rest of your life believe me”

I guess it was then that my siblings noticed that something was wrong because I felt Angel putting her hand on my shoulder to keep me calm.

Me and my siblings headed inside and went behind the window to see what Kyle was going to do. Thank god and good for him he got in his car and left.
I told my siblings everything and obviously they weren’t thrilled about what I told them. After a few minutes BJ walked downstairs wearing her pajama and quickly looked at me worried.

“What?” Angel asked knowing to well her sister and all her looks.

“Tash is throwing up. I guess we need to take her to the doctor”

“What?” I asked shocked. throwing up? There was no way I was going to let my baby sister get sick because of a guy. Ok ok I knew, it was her first love and stuff but I knew better than that after all I went threw and crying a river and getting sick because of someone that treat you like shit I knew it wasn’t worth it.

I ran upstairs and headed into her room and into her bathroom. I saw Liz holding her. Her face was red as a tomato.

“Hey” I said gently as I sat on my knees next to her. “You ok?

She nodded as a tear ran down her face. I bit my lip and looked up at Liz; she took my hint and told us she was leaving.

“You’re leaving?” Tash asked her.

“If you want I can come again after work” she told her gently.

She nodded but didn’t move. Again I looked up at Liz and gave her look that said she is going to be fine.

After Liz left I got closer and Bj, Aaron and Angel did the same.

“I know she told you, sometimes she has the biggest mouth ever” she told us referring to Liz. “But it’s going to be ok”

I smiled and caressed her cheek with my thumb. “Right everything is going to be ok.”

“Yeah beside you are really beautiful”

“Duh” Angel Interrupted Aaron “She’s a Carter”

We all laughed expect her.

“Shut up please if I was beautiful he wouldn’t have left me for another girl” she said standing up.

“Tash”

“No. I’m going to find who this girl is and I’m going to beat-”

Bj quickly put her hand on her mouth and stopped her from saying anything else.

“You are not going to do anything little” she told her taking slowly her hand off her mouth.

“You know what? Summer is almost here, you’re birthday is almost here” I said trying to sound as excited as I could. “And you know what? You are going to have so much fun with us and our friends.”

“But Nick” she tried to interrupt me.

“And you know what? You are going to be like a princess. We are going to make these people jealous” I joked referring to Bj, Leslie, Angel and Aaron.

“Hey know” Angel joked “I thought I was your favorite”

‘Yeah until my female clone came” I laughed as I wrapped my arm around Tash. “Call Leslie and tell her to come. Today it’s a new day and from now on its going to be all about us” I said and smiled pressing my lips on my little sister’s head then pulled Angel closer too and smiled at all of them.

I am their oldest brother and I was going to be there for all of them always even if I was going to be at the other part of the world, when they needed me I was going to be right beside them.
Chapter End Notes:
PLease leave me reviews:D about what you think;)