- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you like it
Natasha

After what happened I was getting a lot of attention from everyone but mostly ha-ha from…guess who? I think you guessed right… Yep Nick my oldest brother. We were inseparably, every where he went I was dragged to go with him and the rest.
He started to introduced me to the ones he always called his true friends and slowly I started to move on. It wasn’t that difficult to move on when every day that passed was being better than the one before though there were days that were bad and sometimes it couldn’t had gotten any worst. I could have said that I was living a life that I never dreamt of living. My siblings were the best no matter what other people said about them and when the news about me came out it was a hard time especially for Nick. Seriously I wanted to be face to face with everyone that was talking shit about us and blaming Nick about my past. If there was someone to blame were my parents not my siblings but I guess when you are a celebrity things like this happens but like Nick said they didn’t know anything about us and what was going on and he was right. In the end we made it as a family.

When it came to my parents I knew that Deep down I was never going to love them like a daughter should love her mum and dad and when time continued to pass I saw how my siblings didn’t want our parents in their life so living without my parents wasn’t that difficult thanks to my siblings.

Nick kept his word he really started to spoil me and I’m going to admit that I liked it though when he yelled at me and even fought at me really scary it was him too. As time started to pass like he said that will happen my friends started too hung out with me because who is my family. I couldn’t believe how much they changed but I had to cut them out of my life, thank god Liz stayed true and she was there for me like she always was before I met my real family.

You wonder if I ever met my brother’s band mates right? Yeah I did and let me tell you the second I laid my eyes on Alex…yeah yeah Aj but that’s how I call him most of the time anyway the second I laid my eyes on Alex I fell in love again. Do you believe in love at first sight? I never did but from then on I started to believe. But it wasn’t easy there were many problems and one of the biggest problems was Nick and oh my monkey too. Who is my monkey? The one and only…


“Nick there is something you should know…I mean all of you” I said quietly as we were all around the table. By all I mean my siblings and our closest friends.

“Ok first we finish eating and then we can talk ok?”

Seriously when I came into Nick’s life everyone said that he changed and it was true. He matured and he was trying to do everything the right way in every little, big thing.

“But its kind of important” I continued.

“But we are eating now” he told me for the last time.

Everyone looked at me and gave me a look to shut up so I did.
When we were ready every one’s attention was on me. I was really nervous but I had no choice but to say it.

“I’m going out with someone”

Everyone stared at me and I couldn’t tell if they were happy or not.

“You are?” Chris asked me shocked.

I nodded. I and Chris were really closed and sometimes the others especially Nick thought we are more than friends, something that Chris wanted but in the end we never were more than just good friends. Nick never wanted me to be his best friend’s girlfriend mostly because of the age difference so for that reason I was finding it harder to tell him what I had to say knowing what he thought about me dating one of his best friends and because of the age difference.

I nodded and looked directly at my brother. Nick did the same and it was scaring me the way he was looking at me. Expect I was very spoiled I was also very protected by Nick and sometimes I needed my space and he always made it hard.

“He’s famous”

Nick’s eyes quickly bulged. I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He looked the same way when he found out I hung out with Paris, Yep Paris Hilton but I guess I will talk about that later.

“Famous?” Angel asked me curious.

I nodded again and bit my lip. “And you know him”

“Who is he?”

“Uhmm I don’t think you are going to be happy Nick” I said honestly knowing my brother.

“No?” he asked raising his eyebrow. “And why not?”

“Full of tattoos?” Bj asked me. She really hated tattoos in fact she was the only one that never got one. Yeah I got one and it has a story behind it but also this I have to talk about it later.

“Yes, actually full of tattoos and he is kind of older than me. Much older”

I watched them carefully looking at me that I started to feel my hands get wet.

“Don’t kill me with your looks” I tried to joke “he really is a great guy. You all love him very much and I do too”

Nick started to tap his fingers on the table. He bit his lips and looked for a moment away.

“I have two guesses and if it is one of them I’m not happy about it.”

I shrugged knowing that one of his guesses was right.

“Tommy?” he asked.

Everyone gasped when he said his first guess.

“Who?” I asked confused not knowing who was referring too.

“Tommy Lee” Aaron responded for him.

I burst out laughing and I couldn’t stop. My tummy started to hurt and tears started to fall down my eyes. Tommy Lee? How could he even think that?

“No” I answered him taking a deep breathe. “Wrong”

He stood up and walked behind me. “Tash No ok? I mean one he is too old for you, two I know he is looking for something serious and you are not even 19 yet so I doubt you are thinking of having that kind of relation ship”

“How do you know?” I asked him turning to face him. “I love him”

“You do not” he said strictly. “Now if we come to this I think Chris is more your type”

“Ok I love Chris, he is my monkey” I said looking at him. By the way I didn’t mean anything bad every time I called him monkey it’s just the way I started to talk because of my sisters. Like after a few months living with them I noticed that they called their female friends whores. Kind of weird no? But that’s my family. Everyone had his nick name and it didn’t mean it was a nice one.

“Can you tell me who are you talking about?” Angel asked.

Me and Nick looked at each other and said his name. Everyone was shocked and like always I was hoping that they were going to be there to support me because I really did like him actually no I loved him not just liked him. If you are wondering if I was already with this guy, yes I was :D 3 months. We’re good at keeping secrets but it only pissed Nick more.





Chapter End Notes:
so what do you think