- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks so much for those who still want to read this story even if i'm not updating too much. I hope you are not mad with me hehe and i will make it up with this chapter I just wrote. I hope you like ;)
Nick

I was mad, so mad with Aj. I never thought that he would hook up with my sister especially with my youngest sister. She was like 10 years younger than him and how in the world could my sister like someone like Aj?

OK don’t get me wrong everyone knows how much I love Aj, for me and for the rest of my siblings Aj, Brian, Kevin and Howie were always like family too us and then comes my sister and tell me she is going out with Aj. Believe me Aj is completely different from her ex boyfriend. Kyle was a pretty boy you know all clean up, blonde hair with really blue eyes that shines and looking all innocent and you all know how Aj look. Eyeliner, full of tattoos, he rarely ever shave and shit like that. Don’t you think it was a big change in my sister’s guy taste? I think it was a really big change!

It made me sick when I tried to imagine my sister and Aj together…together you know in that kind of dirty way. It was really hard on me and it made me feel even worst when sometimes they made out in front of me, I mean come on she is my little baby sister…

Everyone knows what me and my family went threw especially about me when it came to my relationships I had. The biggest one, have to be when I dated Paris Hilton we were always in the tabloids and stuff. Everyone knows how it ended and everyone knew how my family and my friends felt about Paris Hilton.
As time started to pass, I and my siblings knew that Tash wasn’t that “good” girl. She always liked to party and she always hated when I tried to tell her what she could do or not. I don’t blame her; I and my siblings were the same type. The Carters always were rebel but somehow I didn’t want Tash to be like us. Party all the time and do stuff that we did. I didn’t want her to experiment with anything, I didn’t want her to ever get drunk and I surely didn’t want her to sleep with every guy she liked. I didn’t want my baby to do one night stands, ok ok whatever I know you are probably thinking “hey that’s exactly what you used to do” but come on does anyone like to see one of their siblings especially the youngest one who for me was like my baby and I loved her more than anything, anyone in this whole world to do those kind of stuff?
I’m crazy about my siblings, I love them with all my heart but I knew I had to protect Tash more and maybe I was a little bit over protected and I know sometimes I went a bit to far with some situations; like the one of Paris. I remember one of my friends calling me early in the morning…

I groaned and looked at the clock. It was 8am and I wondered who it was.
I answered and heard my friend’s voice. It was James one of my old friends.

“Hey” I responded kind of confused. “It’s so early man. Is something wrong?” I asked.

“I know Nick sorry if I woke you up. But me and the guys are here” he paused.

“Hello, are you still there?” I asked wanting to go back to sleep.

“Where is Natasha?”

I got out the bed and sat at the edge. “She went to spend the weekend with Liz. Why? Is something wrong?”

“Well yesterday she went clubbing”

“Yeah” I said nodding “probably Angel or someone was with her”

“No, I don’t think if they were with her they would had let her party with Paris and go to her place after”

“WHAT?” I yelled.

“It’s all over the internet. At least she seemed she was having fun. They were surrounded by paparazzi but I guess I didn’t have to tell you that”

I shook my head. My sister partying with Paris? It had to be a mistake.

“If there is anyone from my siblings there tell to come over here right now” I said and hung up.

I grabbed my laptop and started to search. It was fucking true.

I called her on her cell phone but she didn’t respond. She didn’t respond because she was in front of the door of our house. I heard her yelling my name and I ran as fast as I could downstairs.

“What the fuck?” I yelled at her.

“What?” she asked so innocent.

I completely went crazy. I couldn’t believe it. “You have the gust to ask me?” I yelled louder.

She walked in the kitchen and calmly she started putting her stuff on the table like she was ignoring me which only pissed me off more.

“Did you have fun?”

“Nick I” she mumbled “It’s just”

“It’s just you are nothing but trouble, it’s like you run after it.”

“She’s a sweet girl; she never did anything bad to me”

Did she just say that? I asked myself. Did she have any respect for me?

“Do you know what that fucking bitch did to me?” I asked her getting closer to her.

“God Nick use an umbrella” she said as she wiped her face with her hand.

I got angrier. She was fucking making fun of me… I couldn’t take it. I grabbed her from her shoulders and pushed her against the wall.

“Let go of me Nick” she yelled trying to free herself.

“Do you know how much I care about you? I’m trying to show you what’s right from wrong”

“You’re hurting me”

“I don’t care. You hurt me today more than you could ever imagine. What did you do huh in her house?”

“Nothing”

I laughed and all the sudden my siblings and some friends ran in the kitchen.

“Nick” Angel said shocked.

“Tell him to let go of me” Tash yelled. “HELLLLLP” she yelled like I never heard anyone yell before. “My brother is going to kill me” she continued shouting.

Chris hurried to me and pulled me away from her.

“What’s wrong with you man?” he asked.

Everyone ran to Tash to check if she was ok. I saw her rubbing her arms and immediately I felt guilty.

“Fuck you” Tash once again yelled pointing her finger at me. “I just want to have fun Nick. Go wild, let me enjoy life, I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am. I don’t want to be so fucking protected.”

“Who is supposed to look after you if not him?” Aaron asked her. “You live with him 24/7…he’s your big brother”

She fell on the floor as she started to cry silently. She shrugged and opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

“He didn’t mean to hurt you” Angel told her softly as she sat next to her and rubbed her back. “It’s just we can’t believe what you did. You are all over the internet and probably you are going to be all over the tabloids. Nick Carter’s sister bff with his ex girlfriend Paris Hilton.” Angel said imaging what was going to happen.

“I’m sorry ok?” she said slapping her hand on the floor. “I and Liz went to this club and we couldn’t get in. There were paparazzi all over the place and then she came to me and she told them I was with her and we entered. What was I suppose to do?” she asked again looking mostly at me. “She invited me to have a drink with her and her friends. I told Liz just one drink then we go away but she was so nice and she didn’t mention anything about you”

“Like she had to tell you” I said rubbing my face.

“What’s the big deal? It was just one night. As the night started to pass more celebrities started to introduce themselves to me. I got stuck and then all I know is we got out the club, flash lights were coming from everywhere. Gees I don’t have a car what did you want me to do? Stay there till I find a cab? She offered me a ride and I found myself at her place. Nothing happened, I and Liz went straight to one of her bedrooms and now here I am”

“I don’t think there is anything we can do now” Angels’ best friend said.

I looked at her and bit my lips. “Yeah”


From then on I didn’t let her leave my side or as much as I could because I couldn’t always take her with me everywhere I went.
I started to take her with me when I had to go to the studio or do anything with the backstreet boys so I guess that’s when Aj and Tash thing begun.

I don’t mean that was where the trouble stopped because Tash was always one big trouble girl and that’s what I was always scared off that she would do something stupid but all the sudden she changed.
And I started to wonder what caused the change?
Yep Aj but I doubted their relation ship.
Aj already had been involved with a girl much younger than him and I bet you all know how it ended. I didn’t want my sister or even Aj to get hurt and then get caught in the middle. So that’s when I decided I needed to talk to Aj alone.

I decided to go to his house. I made sure that Tash was still sleeping and left her a note saying I had to go to Chris’s place then ran out the house and got in my car going straight to Aj’s house.

He opened the door looking all messy and told me to get in. Probably he knew why I was there.

“You want something?” he asked me running his fingers threw his hair.

“First we talk then I will take some cereals” I said as I walked in his big kitchen and took a seat around his huge table.

“Ok” he nodded as he took a seat in front of me. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea that he sat in front of me…haha no I’m joking nothing happened we just talked.

“So” I started “You are going out with my sister right? I mean with my youngest sister who is like 10 years or something younger than you”

“Nick age is just a number. I know how you always think that it is wrong to go out with someone much younger than you but man I love her” he said smiling.

“You love her?” I said rolling my eyes. “Come on man, it’s not like you have been with her for that long”

“3 months”

“3 months?” I asked feeling my eyes get huge. “3 months?” I asked again.

Aj laughed. It wasn’t funny. “Yeah Nick 3 months”

“Did you” I felt that I was going to choke. “You know?” I said panicking.

“I don’t think that is any of your business buddy”

I stood up and ran my finger threw my hair as I jumped up and down. “She’s my sister” I said putting my hand on my chest “My sister you know? My baby sister”

“You are so over protected brother. Ok yeah we did. I didn’t push her but it all came naturally. We are great together and I’m sure now that you know, you are going to see us together and you’ll see how good we are as a couple.”

“I can’t believe this” I cried falling on the floor flat on my back “Aj fucked my sister.”

“And let me tell she’s-”

Ok I didn’t need to know any details no?

“I don’t want to know anything” I said interrupting him. “I don’t want to know ANYTHING” I repeated.

“Fine how about some cereal now?” he asked me.

“Yeah I need to eat a huge bowl of cereal like two of the biggest bowl you have” I said standing up and getting seated again. “This is weird” I mumbled to myself.

Yeah it’s not the first time Angel dated guys I knew but Aj and Tash were different. We always saw Aj like our brother expect Tash. I had to get use of it and quick.
Chapter End Notes:

So? What you think? You like it? I hope you do.

Don't forget to tell me what you think ;)