- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hmm so finally I have an update. Kind of short but I hope you like it :]

 

Aj

After 6 months dating Nick’s younger sister I was going crazy. I really loved Tash and I wanted to be with her as much as I could only we had one problem…Nick. He always was like her father and I kind of understand him but everyone has his limits.

So after we talked about how we were feeling we decided that it would be cool if she moved in with me. I didn’t live that far from Nick but to drive to his house everyday was troubling me…I’m kind of lazy you know? Anyway so Tash promised me that she was going to talk it with Nick first, she didn’t want to upset him or something so from the beginning she told me that if she sees Nick upset about it or something she was not going to move in with me.

One early morning after I woke up and took a quick shower I headed to Nick and at that time Tash’s place and surprise surprise Nick was the one who welcomed me.

“Wow early today” he told me with a big yawn.

“Yeah, so is Tash still in bed?” I asked hoping she was already awake.

“Nah, she is in the kitchen.” He answered me.

Together we walked in the kitchen and I smiled when I saw Natasha in her pajamas. I really wanted her to move in with me I mean really bad. With her I always felt better and those lonely feelings I used to had vanished.

“Hey babe” I smiled and kissed her quick on her lips making Nick go eww.

“Oh shut up” Tash said and gave ma an other kiss.

The three of us took a seat around the table and started eating some breakfast.

“So usually you don’t come this early here” Nick told me with his mouth full of food.

“Yeah he came because we have to talk to you” Tash answered him. Tash was always one of those girls that goes straight to the point and that was something I really liked about her.

“Talk to me?” Nick asked changing his face’s expression immediately.

Tash nodded with a big smile on her face.

“Yeah” I said as I wrapped my arm around her.

Nick’s eyes went on Tash’s tummy where my hand was resting and like always he talked before he let us tell him what we wanted to say.

“You’re pregnant” He said with his eyes almost falling from his face. “God Aj how could you? You have been with million of girls and never got anyone pregnant, why did you have to get my sister pregnant isn’t too soon for you to have a kid together”

“Shut up” Tash almost yelled. “Take a deep breathe and shut your big mouth. First of all I don’t think Aj had been with Million of girls”

“Then maybe a little bit more” he joked.

“Nick” Tash and I said together. “Shut up and let your sister talk please” I almost begged him.

“So am I going to be an uncle?”

Tash sighed knowing Nick wasn’t going t shut up and stood up going next to him.

“No, Nick I’m not pregnant but I’m going to go live with Aj”

“Live with him like 24/7?”

“Yeah” I said. “Don’t worry Nick I will take a good care of her”

“Its not that…I mean you only have been dating for what 6 months?”

“Yeah but that doesn’t mean anything. Even if I didn’t want to go live with Alex I was still going to go live on my own. Nick we both need our space”

“I don’t” he said sadly. “We’re so close.”

“And we are going to stay that way forever” Tash assured him and pulled him for a hug. “I love you Nicky so much”

“Me too”

I smiled as I saw them hugging.
They truly loved each other and they were letting the world know how close they were. People also saw how closer the 6 of them were and although what they went threw they really respected each other.

“You know that I couldn’t depend on you forever”

“Yeah so now she is going to start depending on you” he told me looking at me.

“I don’t think so” I said almost sure. “She already told me that she is going to start looking for a job?”

“Really?” Nick asked looking at her.

“Yeah. I want to make you both very proud of me and although I’m still young I’m going to show you how mature I am”

“I love you” Nick said and squeezed her with him. “You are always going to be my baby no matter what”

She laughed and looked at me.

I knew that many people were thinking that I went crazy again and yeah they were right I was completely crazy for this girl. I always thought I was in love before but when I got with Tash I knew that now I was dealing with true love and all I hoped was that she loved me as much as I did.

Tash

“You know what? I kind of miss Nick” I said sadly.

“It’s only been a week and you can’t stop mentioning your brother. You will get use of it believe me.” Aj told me.

We were lying on our bed and my mind couldn’t stop thinking about my brother. I did miss my sisters and Aaron but since I lived with Nick and we were always really close I missed him so much more.

“Should I call him you know to tell him goodnight?” I asked.

“No” Aj said and shook his head. “You just called him 4 hours ago.”

“But now it’s almost midnight” I said again.

“Yeah exactly and you don’t want to wake him up.”

“OK” I sighed. “Don’t take it wrong baby. I love living with you but I miss him”

“You will get use of it” he told me softly.

“I love you” I told him and pressed my lips with his.

“I love you too” he mumbled against my lips. “Tomorrow we are going shopping with my mum so we better get some sleep”

“Yeah I can’t wait to see her” I smiled as I got comfortable in his arms.

“She loves you too a lot.”

“I know” I told him thinking about my mum no not my real one…

“Goodnight baby” he whispered as he kissed my head.

I smiled and closed my eyes. I was really happy. I loved my siblings, my friends and my boyfriend but my life was still not complete, I had something missing in my heart and I had to find what it was.
Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like :]

 

Biggggggggggggggggg thanks goes to Marie :]