- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you like it Marie and everyone who is reading this story :D
Aj

Things were going great until Tash got a call from her mother. Jane asked Tash to meet her and she did, obviously from behind her siblings’ back. For a while I was the only one who knew what Jane wanted, Tash didn’t want to tell anyone especially her siblings but I had to convince her to tell them. They were her siblings’ and they had every right to know.

“If you are not going to tell them I will” I said as we were on the couch watching TV.

She looked at me as she took another bite from her sandwich she was eating.

“And please stop eating” I begged her.

Let me tell you, I was like dating Nick Carter. Tash was exactly like him every habit good and bad that he had Tash had it too.

“Huh? So I am hungry but I can’t eat what the fuck?” she said upset.

“Of course you can eat” I said softly. “But you are just like your brother whenever you are stressed you start eating non stop”

‘Why did you have to mention Nick?” she asked and stood up angrily.

“Whatever” I said standing up after her. “I’m going to call Nick and tell him”

“Tell him what?” she almost yelled.

“First of all don’t yell and second I’m going to call him because he needs to know. How do you think he is going to feel when he finds out?”

She shrugged and walked away. I knew that deep down inside her she wanted to tell her siblings what was going on.

I had to talk to her siblings face to face so I decided to go give Nick a visit. I ran upstairs and grabbed a jacket. I told Tash that I was going to a friend’s house and left.

When I arrived, Nick welcomed me with a big grin on his face. I hated to ruin his mood but I had to tell him.

He wasn’t alone and I wasn’t surprise so I asked him to talk to him alone.

“Something wrong?” he asked.

There was also Angel so I thought he should call her. I didn’t want to repeat what I had to say so he called her.
“So” I said taking a deep breathe.

“Is Tash ok?” Nick asked looking at me serious.

“She was until your mum called?”

“My mum?” Angel asked.

Nick immediately stood up and looked at me still looking very serious.

“I told Tash that if she wanted my mum in her life I wasn’t going to get in her way but I also told her that whatever goes on between them I don’t want to know”

“Oh so that’s why she doesn’t want to tell you” I said understanding why Tash didn’t want to tell them.

“I want to know” Angel said.

I looked at Nick and then he headed out.

I looked at Angel stunned. Didn’t he care anymore for his little sister?

“Your mum wants Tash to get in the business in the modeling industry and she wanted to be her manger”

Angel‘s eyes almost fell out her face.

“WHAT?” Nick yelled.

Angel and I literally jumped. We thought that he went back to his friends but apparently he was listening.

“And what did she say?”

“For first she told her no because she doesn’t want to be in the business but then after a few days she called her herself and told her that she is going to do it.”

“What made her change her mind?” Angel asked curious.

I licked my lips and sat down. I really hated how they always had drama running after them especially Nick. Why he couldn’t live in peace?

“She told me that she didn’t have the chance to make her mother proud so she wants to make Jane proud since Jane is her real mother. I don’t know guys your sister is hard to understand. She is confused.”

“Just because she didn’t have the chance to make her mother proud which I think it’s silly” Nick said “It doesn’t mean she have to make our mum proud. My mum only wants to use her like she did with us”

“She was talking about how she wanted to start surfing and playing basketball again but that was before your mum called”

“And that’s what she is going to do, surf and play basketball. I won’t let her do anything she doesn’t want to do. This time I’m going to stop mum. Someone has to stand up and say No to this woman. She did it to me, to Aaron, to Leslie but I won’t let her do this to Tash.”

“Do you mind if we come talk to our sister right now?” Angel asked.

“No of course no. You can come with me; I can bring you back again”

“Sweet” Nick nodded.

We stood up and left to talk to Tash.

Nick

When we arrived we heard Natasha screaming a loud scream.

We ran upstairs and I thought the worst of course but we found her sitting on the bed watching a scary movie.

“Hey” She smiled…a fake smile.

“What was that scream for?”

“This is the scariest film ever” she said standing up and turned the TV off. “So what are you doing here?”

“Jeez” Aj almost yelled that made us look at him. “Did you eat all this?” he asked Tash holding one big container of ice cream.

“Forget about that Aj” I said seriously. “We need to talk” I said looking at my sister.


“No we don’t”

“Yes stubborn now sit down.” Angel said as she made her sit down next to her on the bed.
Chapter End Notes:
I will try and update again soon. :D