- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Short update but I hope you like it :]
Natasha

“Do you really want to be a model?” my oldest brother asked me.

I chewed inside my cheek and thought for a second. I was confused part of me wanted to try and do it but my other part was like telling me you don’t have to do it.

“Yes” I said then.

“But I thought you said that after your parents died you didn’t want to do it anymore” Angel told me and she was right.

“But now I want to do it. You know me now I say something and a few days later I will be saying the opposite”

Nick rubbed his neck and looked t Aj. “Mum is going to use you sis”

“No she’s not. She loves me and I need to respect her like every daughter respect and love her mum. This doesn’t mean I’m going to ever forget the two people that I will always love the most”

“Oh come on Natasha you don’t know her like we do. Ask Aj and he can tell you too.”

“I can only tell what Nick went through because I was there the whole time” Aj said seriously.

“And that is enough for you to not trust her. I’m not telling you not to love her.. Jeez I love her too and a lot for god sake she is our mother but we can’t let her use us.”

“She’s not going to use me Nick”

“Who is going to be your manger?” Angel asked.

I shrugged and looked up the ceiling.

“Jeez, girl talk. This is serious.”

“She told me that if I want she can be m manger. She already talked to some people and they told her that they would love to work with me. I’m not a girl anymore I know what I should do and also what I shouldn’t so don’t worry everything is cool.”

“So you want to be a model?” Nick asked again.

I nodded. “Yeah or try. I think it will be fun and it will be an other experience in my life”

“I won’t stop you but” he said looking at Angel and Aj. “I think I should be your manger”

“What?” I said laughing. “What did you just say?”

“I know you the best. I know what’s going on in the business and you don’t have to worry about anything like I will use you or something”

“I don’t want you to be my manger” I answered quickly looking at the three of them.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t Angel”

“Why don’t you thank god he cares this much for you. When I wanted to be a model no one helped me. Nick didn’t offer to be my manger”

“Hey” Nick interrupted. “I did help you”

“But not as much as you are willing to help Tash and you never wanted to be my manger. Admit it you prefer Natasha.”

“I love you all the same. She’s the youngest”

“There is only a year between us so I’m not that older”

I looked at Aj stunned by Angel and Nick fight.

“Are you accusing me that I don’t love you? You have what you have thanks to me”

“No Nick” Angel yelled. “I work so I can have whatever I want”

“Ha” Nick laughed. “Right, if partying means working then you are right”

“Stop it” I said getting in between them. “Why can’t we talk without fighting?”

“I will call you later ok?” Nick told me as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

“Don’t worry about me. I’m over it.” Angel told him.

“Admit that I did help you. I helped all of you and the least I ask for is not to accuse me I didn’t do anything to help you guys”

“Sorry. Maybe I’m jealous. I and Bj were the least that got attention especially from our parents and you protect Tash differently you know?”

I looked at Aj and rubbed my neck. Was someone jealous?

“Listen I will think about what you told me and then I will call you myself ok?” I told Nick.

“Ok” he answered me with a nod.

I went with Aj to take them back home and then I started talking with Aj.

“If I do it will you be with me all the time?” I asked.

“Almost all the time I think. You know I have to keep on doing my thing”

I nodded and bit my lip.

“Tomorrow I will call your mum and tell her to go somewhere you know to talk”

“My mum?” Aj asked confused.

“Yeah” I smiled. “Anyway Angel and Aaron’s birthday is soon can we do something special for them?”

“Like a party?” he asked.

I nodded and told him that I already had some ideas. He told me that I can do whatever I wanted and if I needed any help he was there for me.