- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to MArie and Nikki p for the reviews. I know this update is short but I didn't want to let you wait any longer hehe so I hope you like it!
The next day!

Natasha

“Hey Denise it’s me” I said jumping on the couch. “How are you?”

“I’m good baby” she answered me laughing. “And you and my baby?” she asked me back.

“We’re fine”

“That’s what I like to hear” she told me making me smile. “So?”

“So besides calling you like I do everyday I called you to talk to you about something really important”

“Tell me honey”

“Can we meet somewhere? I can come there if you want me” I offered.

“Sure. Is Aj coming with you?”

I shook by head. “No. I kind of want to talk to you alone but Aj knows what I have to tell you.”

We talked for a few more minutes and then we hung up.

I ran upstairs and jumped on the bed like a little girl.

“Baby wake up” I said trying to wake up Aj.

He moaned and turned around giving me his back.

“Please baby wake up”

He turned again to face me and took my hand in his.

“Open your eyes” I said as I laid and started giving him small kissing on his face. “I called your mum?”

“This early?” he asked me as he turned me around and we were on our side looking at each other.

I nodded. “Yeah. If she accepts then I won’t have any trouble. Nick won’t be mad that I chose mum and like I told you I don’t want Nick to be my manger. I don’t want people to think I’m using him you know? And after all I don’t want to cause any trouble between my siblings”

“What do you think your mum will think that you asked my mum to be your manger and not her?”

“Why would she care?” I asked.

Aj laughed and shook his head. “You really think your mother didn’t care who you chose to be your manger”

“That’s what she said and I believe her.”

“Yeah” he told me laughing again. “She said that because she thought that if she acts that way you and your siblings will think she changed”

“I will call her later after I tell your mum and if Denise accepts we will see what my mum has to say”

“And Nick?”

“I don’t think he will care. I think as long as it won’t be our mother he will be happy and support me in everything I do”

Aj nodded and smiled weakly. I knew that something was bothering but I had no idea what it was.

“Are you alright?” I asked concerned. I truly did love him.

“I’m like 10 years older than you. Now that you are going to get in the business you are going to make more friends.”

“So?” I asked knowing what he was going to say now.

“You will meet someone your age and someone much sexier than me and leave me”

I ran my fingers through my long blonde hair and laughed.

“It’s not funny” he told me serious.

“It is. I’m not going to do that I love you.”

He smiled and pulled me for a passionately kiss. When we pulled back I hugged him tightly and promised him that I loved him very much.

“I have to go babe” I said pulling back. “I don’t want to leave your mum waiting for me”

“Of course. You better not piss her off now right?”

“Shut up silly” I laughed and walked in the bathroom.

So all I had to do is tell Aj’s mum what I had in my mind, then tell Nick and see what he has to tell me and last but not least talk to Jane; my mum.
Chapter End Notes:
I will try and update again soon!