- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Again sorry for the long wait :[
Tash

When I left home I made a stop before I went to Denise’s home. I stopped at a coffee shop and bought some breakfast for me and for Denise. The funny thing is that when I got out of the coffee shop to go back to my car I found some people waiting for me…guess who? Yep Paparazzi. To tell you the truth I wasn’t really surprised because with everything that happened and all the drama and stuff people got very interested in what was going on with our lives.

I hurried to my car and didn’t say a word. Mostly they asked questions about Aj and Nick but anyway… so I drove to Denise’s house sure she was going to accept to be my manger.


I didn’t tell her when I arrived in fact I told her after an hour. She let me talk and tell her the entire story then when I was finished talking she smiled and didn’t say anything.

“What?” I asked confused. Was that a yes? I asked myself.

“You really believe that your mum is a change woman right?”

“Listen I don’t really know her, all I know is from what I hear my siblings say. If it is for me I would give her a chance”

“I can tell you really want to give her a chance. I would love to be your manger”

“Cool” I said happily.

“But if I was you I would give your mother a chance”

I looked at her shocked. “What?”

“Imagine if you can prove your siblings that she is really a change woman”

“But…I don’t know. Do you really think that’s a great idea? I mean I love my siblings and I don’t want to fight with them”

“What about Jane? Do you love her?”

I start coughing and then laughed.

“It’s not funny” She told me serious. “Never forget she is your mum.”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t hate her that’s for sure”

“Ok, I understand. Give her a chance just one more chance-”

“But what if-”



“Don’t worry. I’m always going to be there, anything you need I be there to help you and I’m sure Aj too”

“And my siblings?”

“I don’t think they are going to be happy but imagine if you can prove them wrong. You can bring your family closer together”

“Only if she means everything she told me” I said worried.

“Are you going to start doubting?”

I bit my lip and shrugged my shoulders again.

Aj

“So do you think your mum is going to accept?” Aaron asked me.

Nick, Aaron and Angel came to my house after their sister left to my mum’s house. Knowing Nick and how much he worries about his siblings I told him what Tash decided and he seemed he was pretty happy about it.

“I think so.” I answered Aaron.

“I am very proud at what she decided, I agree with her if I was her manger people would have thought she is using me like they said about Angel.”

“Also she didn’t want to cause any trouble” I said looking at Angel.

“She didn’t have to worry about that. Sometimes I act like a 5 years old kid.” Angel said. “As long as she doesn’t choose mum I’m alright”

“Exactly. She should stay faaaarrr away from mum now that she decided to do this”

“My siblings are right” Nick said. “You know I would prefer if she stayed out of this business but I will be there for her no matter what.”

I looked down and nodded. “Me too”

“She’s young and she will do whatever she wants. I understand her” Angel told us. “But she’s a smart kid so don't worry Aj.” she said like she knew what I was thinking.

Nick and his siblings stayed there, they didn’t want to leave before Tash came back home.

“I’m home” Tash yelled when she arrived.

“In the kitchen” I said in a pretty loud tune.

When she walked in the kitchen and saw her siblings her face expression changed.

“You seem like you saw a ghost” Nick told her as he stood up and walked to her. “Everything ok?” he asked her.

She nodded and looked at me.

“Hey Ac.” She said as she walked to her other brother. Nick looked at me and gave me a strange look.

“Hey sis, I heard what you were going to do. Thank god for our big brother” he told her laughing.

“Yeah” Angel continued. “And I’m sorry, sometimes I’m such a baby”

“No don’t worry” Tash responded her as she started to bit her nails.

I didn’t need to ask, I knew that there was something bothering her and I also knew that her siblings knew that she wasn’t 100% fine.
Chapter End Notes:

But I hope you like it!