- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another update, more drama :D
Natasha. 

“Can I just talk to you in the other room for a second?” I asked Aj.

 

Aj nodded and I knew that he knew that something was wrong although nothing was really wrong. My siblings looked at me with a weird look since I never hided anything from them and I wanted to talk to Aj alone but I just smiled and walked to an other room followed by Aj.

 

“What’s wrong?” Aj asked me as he closed the door behind me.

 

“Nothing” I smiled then I burst out laughing. “Why are you laughing?” I asked him as he started laughing too.

 

He shrugged and sat down. “Because you are silly and funny”

 

“Geez thanks” I said as I sat on his lap.

 

“Why do you have to sit on my lap Tash? You’re heavy”

 

I pouted and sat next to him. “I’m not fat” I argued.

 

“I was joking” he assured me. “So?”

 

“How am I going to tell them that I’m going to call mum and tell her I want her to be my manger?” I said in a silly voice. “Should I get them drunk and tell them”

 

Aj hit me on my head lightly. “Are you crazy? Did my mum tell you that she doesn’t want to be your manger?” he asked me serious.

 

“No” I shook my head. “She would love to be my mager but she listened to what I had to say and she understood me. She understood how much I want to give Jane a chance and prove my siblings that she had changed for the better”

 

“Your crazy and you know it”

 

“But that’s why you love me” I said back as I climbed on his lap again and kissed him on his lips. “Seriously Alex, what if all my past happened for a reason huh?” I asked him now serious.

 

He just stared at me and didn’t talk.

 

“Ok before I came in my siblings’ life they never talked to Jane then I came and they started to talk to her a little bit. Imagine if she starts to spend so much time with us. They will see the difference and maybe we will get all closer to each other”

 

“Nick and so the others are not going to like your ideas”

 

“It is not going to kill us if we try” I smiled.

 

“We?” he laughed.

 

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. “You are my boyfriend so you have to help.”

 

“Fine” he sighed and then laughed. “I don’t know why I love you because you are so crazy”

 

“Look who’s talking. So should I get them drunk to tell them?” I joked.

 

“No alcohol in my house”

 

“Hey” I said now doing what he did to me earlier, hitting him on his head. “Our house and I was only joking baby”

 

He smiled and pulled me for a kiss.

 

“I love you” I muttered against his lips and started kissing him again until someone interrupted us.

 

“Hey didn’t your mother teach you to knock before you enter?” I said to Nick.

 

“My mum didn’t teach me lots of things so can you please come and tell us what’s going on?” he said and left the room.

 

I looked at Aj and started laughing again.

 

“So?” Aaron asked me.

 

“Sooo” I started laughing. Although I was laughing, inside I was so scared of what might happen. “Do you want to join me, Alex and mum to dinner?” I asked.

 

“Dinner?” Aj asked confused.

 

“Shush” I shushed him with a smile. I really wanted this to work out.

 

“Sure” Nick said.

 

My eyes popped out and mouth fell on the floor.

 

“What’s wrong?” Nick asked me confused.

 

“You really want to come?” I asked again.

 

Nick nodded not understanding why I was acting like I was.

 

“Its not the first time we had lunch with you and Aj’s mum”

 

“NO” I whined as I fell on the couch beside Nick. “Not Denise but OUR mum you know our mum Jane”

 

Nick and the twins started laughing ,I think sarcastically.

 

“What?” I asked looking at Aj to help me.

 

“Yeah guys” Aj told them. “It can be a lot of fun”

 

“It will be” I said smiling from ear to ear.

 

Then all the sudden Nick looked at me. “Hell yeah. Now I understand why you want to have dinner with mum. Count me in, I want to see her face expression when you tell her Denise is going to be your manger and not her”

 

“I don’t want to come. Sure I don’t want her to be your manger because of what she did in the past but she is still my mother and I feel for her” Angel said and I smiled. I was happy that deep down she still cared about our mum.

 

“You can count me in” Aaron said raising his hands. “It’s time to show that woman that her games are over”

 

I bit my lip and stood up. “Why don’t you two” I said pointing my finger at my brothers. “Go back to whatever you like to do huh? And you” I said pointing at my sister. “Come with us. You obviously care a lot for her.”

 

“What are you saying?” Nick asked.

 

“I’m not going to tell mum that I don’t want her to be my manger instead I’m going to tell her that I would love her to be my manger and can’t wait to spend time with her and get to know her better after all she is my mother”

 

Nick looked at Aj, and Aj just nodded.

 

“All I’m going to say is that everything happens for a reason and if you don’t agree with what I am going to do I hope that nothing is going to change between us. I really love you, you are my siblings and my best friends... Someone is going to prove that he was he right and not the other, I hope that, that  person will be me” I said and headed upstairs.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you like it! Big thanks goes to Marie :D