- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

wohoo I have more readers reading this story :D thanks!!

Short update but I will update again soon :)

<b>Natasha</B>

 

Nick kept his word and didn’t come with me to the dinner I had with my mum and so my other siblings but when I told my mum about what I decided she was so happy that made me happy too. The truth was that I felt sorry for Jane that only Bj and Leslie cared for her so I wanted to make her happy as much as I could and prove to Nick and the twins that they were wrong about our mother.

 

A few days later it was the twins’ birthday and like I wanted, with Aj’s help we surprised them at our home with a surprise birthday party. Everyone was there, all my siblings, our friends and my mum Jane.

 

“Why didn’t you invite dad too?” Nick asked me.

 

“Come on Nick” Aj told him not wanting to ruin the fun we were having.

 

“I just asked a simply question” he shrugged.

 

“Because I didn’t want to, why don’t you invite him to your next party you do huh?”

 

“No, because I don’t invite them both”

 

I shrugged and walked away.

 

When it was presents’ time I stayed beside my mum's side but after she told me she had to leave. Everyone told her goodbye even if they didn’t want to because they didn’t care that much they still told her goodbye but there was someone who didn't ...her oldest son Nick. I know she was sad about it but there was nothing I could do.

 

“Can I just talk to my brother alone?” I said to the blonde girl that came with him.

 

She smiled and nodded.

 

“I said alone”

 

“But I’m his girlfriend” she pouted.

 

I laughed and looked the other way making Nick laugh too.

 

“Ok why don't you go grab a drink or something?” he told her laughing.

 

She kissed him and left.

 

“Gee Nick she loves you”

 

“What do you want?” he asked me.

 

I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around his belly. “I love you I love you” I repeated “Don’t be mad at me please. You’re my big brother” I said looking up at his face.

 

“And that’s the reason why I am acting like this. I’m you big brother I need to protect you”

 

“Tomorrow I have the first photo shoot ever you want to come? Bj is coming and so is Aj” I said happily and very excited.

 

“Tomorrow I have some things I need to do”

 

“Oh” I pouted.

 

“Sorry”

 

“Maybe next time then”

 

He nodded and kissed my forehead. “Please be careful and don’t do anything that you will regret later in your life”

 

“I want to do playboy” I joked making Nick’s eyes pop out.

 

“No please.” He begged me.

 

“I’m joking" I said laughing.

 

“Ok ok” he said punching me lightly on my arm “I got to go”

 

“What? Already?”

 

“Yeah. I want to go home”

 

I laughed. “Yeah yeah ok so see you soon”

 

We said our goodbye and a few minutes later he left together with his date.

 

<B>Nick</B>

 

I was really worried about my sister. I hated that she let mum get her in the modeling world.

 

I was worried about lost of things, like was she going to stop eating to look thinner? We all know that this was always a big problem to almost everyone that were in the business, was she going to change, was she going to hurt Aj and so many thoughts and no matter what I couldn’t stay positive.

 

“So tomorrow we are going to spend the day together right?” my date asked me.

 

I smiled and bit my lip. “Sorry but I changed my mind. Don’t get me wrong ok?  it’s not your fault or that I didn’t like your company but tomorrow my little sister have a photo shoot and she asked me to go you know to support her”

 

“Why I can’t come too?” she asked me looking sad.

 

“Don’t worry maybe I will call you an other time” I said with a smile and a wink. “Why don’t we enjoy this night first huh?” I asked her using my perfect smile.

 She only had the night with me because the next day I was going to surprise my sister and after spend the rest of the day with my siblings and our friends.   
Chapter End Notes:
In the next update Tash's adventure begins!!