- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another day...another drama.

Nick

 

As always I woke up late but I still wanted to go to my sister’s first photo shoot. I called Aj and he told me where the place was exactly.

When I arrived and saw my mum there too I got uncomfortable quickly but my siblings and Aj walked to me…its like they knew what I needed. My mother didn’t come to talk to me and I sure did the same.

When Tash saw me she looked at me with the biggest grin I ever saw and waved at me.

I laughed and waved my hand back at her.

 

“Isn’t she beautiful?” Aaron asked me.

 

“Yes she is” I answered back. “But I prefer my little sister without that much make up and that much hair”

 

Angel started laughing. “It’s called hair extension Nick”

 

“Whatever. They kind of change her.”

 

“She rarely wear make up and her hair is not that long so maybe that’s why we are seeing her different Nick” aj told me. “But we all know what photo shoots are all about”

 

“Tomorrow she has an interview can you believe that?” Angel asked me.

 

I caressed my face with my hand and I laughed sarcastically. “She has a great manger I’m not surprised”

 

“Nick come on” Aj told me as he looked at my mum then at me. “I know this is not easy but let’s try”

 

What it seemed like forever the photo shoot ended. We all stayed there the whole time and I couldn’t be happier when the photographer said that he was done.

 

“I hope I can work with you in our future soon’ the photographer told her.

 

“Me too. I had a lot of fun” My sister answered him smiling.

  

“Here is my number; you can give me yours if you want”

 

“Sure” she said without thinking.

 

Aj’s face impression immediately changed. Did he know that she had a boyfriend? He had been flirting with her the whole time and I knew that Aj wasn’t happy about it.

 

“Why don’t you give him your business phone number?” I suggested.

 

“What?” she asked me confused. “But I only have one cell phone”

 

“Listen how about she will message you her number when she gets another cell phone that she will use only for business?” I told him.

 

“Hmm yeah whatever by the way you are Nick Carter right?”

 

“Yep” I nodded. “Her big brother”

 

“Cool”

 

As I turned my head to talk to my sister I didn’t see her.

 

“Where did she go now?” I asked.

 

“Talking to mum” Aaron answered me.

 

I looked at them and saw them hugging. A few minutes later my mum left and Tash walked to us smiling.

 

“Oh my god I feel so pretty”

 

“Why don’t we go home?” Aj asked. “I feel tired. You all can come and maybe order some pizza later”

 

“Sure” I agreed. “Great idea”

 

“Why do I have to get an other cell phone Nick?” Tash asked me. “Mum is my manger everyone that needs to tell me something or whatever they have to contact her”

 

“So why did he ask for your number if he have to contact your mother?” Aj asked.

 

“I don’t know maybe he liked me and he wanted to get to know me and be my friend”

 

I sighed as I knew that trouble was on its way.

 

 

 

“Let’s go home” I said as I pushed Tash from her back. “And when you arrive home wash your face”

 

“Yes sir” she laughed. I always hated make up...

 

Natasha

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked Aj while we were  in the bathroom and I was washing my face while the others were downstairs.

 

“Nothing”

 

“Oh come on” I almost yelled. “What the fuck? It’s because he wanted my number. If I go through your mobile phone I would find hundreds of women’s phone numbers right?”

 

“Forget it”

 

“Right.” I said rolling my eyes

 

“Sorry but I’m jealous”

 

“Jealous? and I haven’t started yet and you are already jealous” I laughed. “Why don’t you trust me?”

 

“I trust you but you know nothing about this business honey and thats what scares me the most”

 

“I’m not an idiot and beside it’s not like I’m alone.”

 

“Don’t you think I didn’t notice that he was flirting with you the whole time even your siblings noticed”

 

“Oh come he wanted to make me feel comfortable”

 

“Right”

 

“Oh come on he’s like my father” I said almost yelling again.

 

He looked at me and bit his lip. “He’s my age if you didn’t know”

 

I swallowed hard and rubbed my eyes. “I thought he was older besides you are much hotter than him”

 

“Right”

 

He turned around and walked away. That moment I really wanted to cry because I didn't mean to hurt him...

 

After I finished from the bathroom I headed downstairs.

 

“Where is Aj?” I asked.

 

“He went out” Chris answered me. “By the way I heard how beautiful you were today”

 

“My sister is always beautiful” Aaron told him as he hit him on his arm.

 

“I know, I know” Chris laughed.

 

“Are you ok?” Chris’s girlfriend asked me.

 

“No. I’m such an idiot”

 

“What’s wrong?” Nick asked me immediately. “What did you say to Aj?”

 

“How do you to know that I said something to Alex?” I asked curious.

 

“Because I happened to know the two of you very well”

 

“He was mad about the whole phone number thing and he told me that Johann the photographer was flirting with me the whole time”

 

“True” Angel interrupted me. “He was hot though”

 

“But she has a boyfriend”

 

“I know Nick. I said that Johann is like my father”

 

“What did you say?” Nick asked me shocked.

 

“I didn’t know he is Aj’s age. I didn’t have anything to say and that was the first thing that came in my mind. Anyway it’s his entire fault he doesn’t need to be jealous. He is one of the people that can understand me the most.”

 

“He loves you. Maybe he is scared that you might hurt him”

 

“But I love him” I said honestly.

 

“You should be very careful if you really love him” Nick told me very serious.

 

“Don’t get all serious with me. You scare me when you do that”

 

“Maybe you should have thought about this twice. Your life was great, everything was going great between you and Aj, You were living a great, simply life and now you complicated everything”

 

“Not true Nick” I yelled. "Why are you making this a big deal? Did someone do this to you too when you started your career?"

 

“Don’t yell” he told me strictly.

 

“So let me do whatever I want to do. If you all love me like you all say you do you'll support me and believe in me and most of all trust me especially him” I said angrily.