- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Oh my god, so sorry for the long wait but believe me I have been so busy. I hope this update will make it up hehe!

Tash

 

I groaned loudly as I woke up the next morning and didn’t find my boyfriend lying next to me. I quickly got out the bed and grabbed my cell phone, I dialed Aj’s number but it was all for nothing because Aj’s cell phone was turned off.

 

As I was about to call Aj’s mum I heard the front door get closed. I smiled widely and ran as fast as I could downstairs thinking it was AJ.

 

“Good morning” Nick told me smiling widely. The previous night I asked Nick if he could stay with me because I was afraid to sleep alone, all by myself in that big house since Aj didn’t come back.

 

“I had to get some things from my car” Nick said.

 

“I thought it was Aj” I said sadly.

 

“I can tell” Nick told me putting the stuff on the living room table.

 

I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I always felt better when my big brother was around. He made me feel safe and never alone.

 

“What am I going to do Nick?” I asked again as I rested my head on his chest as he continued to hold me.

 

“I don’t know.” I felt him shrugging. “I tried to call him but his cell phone is turned off. I also called his mum but she told me he didn’t go there”

 

“Did you tell her what happened?” I asked quickly as I pulled back from him.

 

“No” he said. “I didn’t want to worry her”

 

“Good” I muttered.

 

“Tash I’m going to go make some breakfast because I’m starving do you want anything?”

 

I shook my head and laid on the couch.

 

“ok. Also don’t forget that interview you have today”

 

Again I groaned and turned on my stomach. I didn’t want to go.

 

“See I told you. Don’t say you weren’t warned. You already don't want to do this"

 

“Go eat” I said pushing Nick away from his leg.

 

I heard him laughing as he left.

 

It didn’t even pass 15 minutes that I didn’t hear the door get open. I thought I was dreaming or that Nick decided to go get something from his car again but then I turned around and opened my eyes and saw Aj looking straight at me.

 

I quickly got up and jumped on him, wrapping my legs tight around him.

 

“I’m so sorry” I cried. I was really afraid that he was to leave me. “Please don’t leave me” I said as I hugged him really tight with me. “I really really love you”

 

“Oh he’s back” I heard Nick yelling. But I ignored him. I was really worried because Aj didn’t say a word and he didn’t move, he just held me coldly probably not to fall.

 

“Man how can you sleep with her?” Nick asked. “I slept in the room next to your bedroom and I still heard her snore”

 

I quickly turned my face to look at Nick and gave him an angry look. “I do not” I almost yelled. “I didn’t even sleep”

 

Nick started laughing. “Ok Ok but this morning when I came checking on you, you were sleeping so don’t lie”

 

“OK fine but I slept for only like three hours” I said looking at Aj. “I didn’t want to sleep without you baby” I said pouting.

 

“Can I eat then leave?” Nick asked sounding so funny.

 

“Sure” Aj responded him.

 

I nodded. “How about we eat breakfast all together now?” I asked again looking at Aj the most.

 

“I’m not hungry” Aj muttered and headed upstairs.

 

“Go” Nick told me in a low voice pointing at the stairs. “I will try and not eat everything” he joked again.

 

I giggled and ran upstairs. I opened the door and found Aj lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

 

I climbed on the bed and cradled with him.

 

“Baby please forgive me, I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

 

“What you said its true.” He said a he didn’t move one inch.

 

“I love you Alex. Please don’t leave me.”

 

“I love you too” he told me that made me smile.

 

“Good. We belong together and age is just a number. We are going to be together forever ok?” I asked. “I love you”

 

“Forever?” he asked looking at me now.

 

I nodded and place my lips on his.

 

Then he pulled back and took my face in his hands. “You really really love me right?” and I nodded. “And we are going to be together forever, you are not going to leave me for another younger guy?”

 

“Hell no” I answered.

 

He let go of me and sat up straight on the bed resting his head on the headboard.

 


“Last night I slept in my car”

 

“What?” I interrupted him.

 

“Yeah. I needed to be alone and I did some thinking”

 

“About us?” I asked.

 

He nodded and looked again at me this time very serious. “I love you too very much and it will hurt me a lot if we end up breaking up”

 

“That’s not going to happen”

 

He smiled and kissed my nose softly. “Good” he muttered against my lips.

 

He turned around and opened his drawer. When he turned back at me I saw him holding a silver box in his hands.

 

“What’s that?” I asked curious.

 

He smiled weakly and opened the box slowly. I gasped when I saw the most beautiful ring that had the biggest diamond ever in the box pointed at me.

 

“Is that?” I asked confused and shocked in the same time.

 

He simply nodded and didn’t say anything.

 

I took a deep breathe and kept looking at him. I don’t know how I ended up falling from the bed.

  

“Fuck are you ok?” Aj asked me quickly as he helped me get up.

 

I nodded. “Alex baby I don’t really understand what’s going on here?”

 

He took the ring out the box and again pointed the ring at me. I was having trouble breathing normally.

 

“Natasha Marie Carter, will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?”

 

I felt hot tears running down my face.

 

“I know we haven’t been together for years but we both love each other very much and you also believe we are going to stay together forever”

 

“Where did you get the ring?” I asked again with more tears running my face.

 

“A while ago I went out with my mum and she wanted to buy a pair of earrings and I saw this beautiful ring. I also think we are meant to be together so I thought I will buy it but I never ever thought I was going to use it now”

 

“You’re crazy” I said getting emotionally as he was too. “Ask me again” I said crying and laughing in the same time.

 

“Natasha Marie Carter, will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?”

 

I smiled widely obviously more tears escaping my eyes and nodded. “Yes yes yes” I said.

 

He bit his lip as he smiled and placed the ring on my finger.

 

“Oh my god” I laughed happily.

 

He looked up at me with tears almost running down his face and pulled me for a passionately, hot ,romantic kiss.

 

When we pulled back I looked closely at the ring. “Oh my god baby my finger got so heavy” I said making him laugh. “We need to go tell Nick”

 

“Yeah, because he is sill here right?”

 

I nodded and kissed him again.

 

Did you see this one coming? I sure didn’t.

Chapter End Notes:
:D you like it, you like it hehe?I wasn't planning this but I don't know how hahaha it ended like this. Awww it was cute no? Now I have to think what’s going to happen next :]