- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm trying my best Marie about updating as much I can ;) here is another update
Nick

So I was downstairs eating breakfast and then so quietly Aj and my sister walked in. I looked at them as I continued to eat.

Tash rubbed her neck and my eyes almost dropped off my face. A fucking huge big and I mean really huge diamond ring was on her finger. That finger you wear your engagement and wedding ring you know? Yeah, yeah that finger.
I swallowed hard and looked at Aj.

“Where did that ring came from?”

“He gave it to me” my sister told me pointing at Aj.

“For what? Is it a new way how to make up after a fight?” I said hoping I was right.

“Jealous?” Aj asked smiling.

I shook my head and looked at both of them.

“Yeah right”

Aj walked to me and wrapped his arm around me. I just pulled back…I was confused and they seemed like they were hiding something from me and I sure do not like that.

“How much do you wish you had a girlfriend to give her stuff like this?” he asked.

“Duh? Zero. I I’m happy being single”

“Liar” my sister called me. “I’m the youngest and the first one to get engaged.”

I think at that second I died for a few minutes but I still kept seeing.

I saw Tash looking at Aj then she waved her hand in front of my face.

“We are getting married”

I shook my head and stood up. I heard Tash asking Aj where I went.

I went upstairs in the room that I slept in the night before and stayed there for like a few minutes then I went back downstairs.

“Oh hey Aj you’re back. Hey sis” I said sitting around the table “I had the weirdest dream ever. I dreamt that you two got engaged. Ha-ha isn’t that the silliest dream ever. I mean it’s not like I wouldn’t be happy for you but wohoo that would be too soon”

“Is this the ring I was wearing in the dream?” Natasha asked me laughing.

I took a deep breathe and nodded. “Weird”

They started laughing and Tash took my hand in hers. “Come on Nick stop being so fucking silly”

“Hey” I said.

“Ok sorry…keep treating me like a little girl I love it” she said scratically “anyway Alex asked me to marry him and obviously I accepted”

“Why?”

“Hey now” Aj said hitting me right in the back of my head.

“Really nick stop being pain-"

“Ok ok” I interrupted her. “I mean I’m happy for you guys and I was so worried you know? Aj you didn’t sleep here and stuff but asking her to marry you? She’s so young”

“Stop treating me like a little girl please Nick”

“Oh come on you are not even legal to drink”

“So what? You are not making any sense”

“Tash I don’t know” I admitted I was confused. The little Carter engaged? Ok at that time it didn’t made any sense to me.

“Are you doing this for attention?” I asked Tash knowing she was trying to make it in the business.

“Can I hit you in your head so you start making some sense and finally you congratulations us?” Aj said as his lifted his head ready to hit me.

“OK see he’s abusive” I said to my sister. I pouted and pulled my baby sister into a tight hug.

“I thought Leslie was going t get married first?”

“So? Now I am”

“But you are so young”

“Nick I…can’t br..eathe”

“Sorry” I said pulling back. “Are you sure?” I asked now looking at Aj.

“Sure man. I love your sister and I will do anything for her”

“Anything?”

“Yeah”

“Ok. So congrats”

I saw Natasha smiling and then she jumped on me. “THANKS”

“So Am I going to be the best man or something important in this wedding?”

“Of course” she grinned “did you have to ask that?”

“Just to make sure. God this is a big surprise”

“I’m going to go upstairs to get ready for the day. I will see you both later ok?”

Aj and I nodded and she left.

Aj laughed and patted on my shoulder. “I love her man I really do” he said as he stood up.

“Wait” I told him as an idea came into my mind. ‘Did you ask her because you didn’t want to make me an uncle first?” I asked very confused.

“Go take a shower Nick and then we can discus better because right now you are not even thinking”

“Great idea” I said agreeing.

Was I making a big fuss?
YES? Oh hell no. She’s my baby sister and how long did they have been together? Not long enough to get married. I was thinking that she got pregnant and that’s why they were getting married. I love Aj and sure if they stayed together they were getting married one day…you know knowing Aj and that was his dream but I had to stop the wedding if the reason was the baby.