- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
No, No, I did not forget about this story...its just I have been kind of busy. But here is another update which I hope you like!!!
Tash

So when I got back downstairs I found just Aj by himself and no Nick so I thought he left.

“He left without saying goodbye?” I asked pouting.

Aj laughed and shook his head. “No. He went to take a cold shower” he told me and started laughing.

I looked at him weirdly not knowing why he was laughing.

“He’s thinking we are going to have a baby and that’s the reason I asked you to marry me. Your brother is silly.” He said laughing.

“Pregnant?” I asked giggling. “Oh god sometimes that boy thinks too much.”

“I know” Aj replied.

“Do you want to punk him?” I asked having an idea.

“What?” Aj asked getting serious.

“We should like totally scare him, you know tell him, Nick yeah you are right I am pregnant”

“No” Aj said quickly cutting me off. “I don’t want to die”

I stared laughing hard finding funny how scared Aj was of my big brother.

“Stop laughing”

“I think we would make beautiful babies together” I said getting close to him as I begun to tease him. “Don’t you think so?”

“Stop it” he said trying to be strictly. “That happens after we get married”

“And what happens if that happens before we get married? Are you going to keep your dick in your pants from now on?” I asked giggling.

“Shut up” he said pulling me back. “There’s a thing called condom you know? And we use that every time we have sex”

“Not every time we have sex you use condom”

“Shut up, will you?” he said freaking out. “In that case I always been careful”

“And what if you don’t be careful enough”

“Then you should start using the pill”

Both of us jumped as Nick walked on us.

“God Nick” Aj said rolling his eyes. “Can you the two of you shut up, you are making me go crazy”

“We are Craters and Craters are crazy. I think you should know really well before you marry one of the Carters girls” Nick grinned. “And you are marrying the craziest one”

“Now you seriously need to shut up brother” I said rolling my eyes.

We heard the bell door ring and I grabbed my stuff. “Mum” I said.

All the sudden Nick grabbed me from my hand and took my hand in his.

“What are you doing Nick?” Aj asked.

“Taking the ring off her finger”

“Hey” I yelled pulling back.

Nick gave me a look and I gave him the same one back.

“Why Nick?” Aj said sighing.

“She is having an interview…mum…media…privacy” he said looking funny again.

“Oh” I and Aj said together. “He has a point” Aj pointed out.

“Ok” I nodded as I took the ring off my finger myself. “Can you put it somewhere safe for me?” I said smiling to my fiancé.

“Sure honey”

A few minutes later I was out in my mum’s car heading to do the interview.

“Was your brother at your house?” my mum asked me.

I nodded without saying anything.

“Do you talk about me?”

I ran my fingers through my hair and closed the magazine I was reading.

“Not really and when we do we fight. I don't want to get in the middle of you and Nick's problems so please if we can, we shouldn't talk about him" I asked wanting nothing to do with their problems. That was the only way I was not going to fight with anyone.

“Sure honey” my mum smiled. “So now if they ask you an uncomfortable question just looked at me and I will handle it ok?”

I nodded and smiled a little.

“Are you nervous?”

“Just a little” I said with a shrug.

So when we arrived at the place my mum stared walking in this huge building like it was her home so I guess she had been there before. Of course I never did a step in the place before so I followed her as my head keep turning everywhere wanting to see the place.

“I have been here before with your brothers” Jane said like she knew what I was saying to myself.

“Really?”

“Yeah. This is a good company and I always tried my best so my children work with them”

I nodded and looked at my mum’s sad face. I knew that my mother loved us all very much even though deep down I was still questioning myself why my parents gave me for an adoption but anyway …so we walked into this room and I saw a table full of food.

My eyes popped out and I licked my lip.

“Nick Carter clone.” I heard my mum mumbling. “Come on.” She said as she dragged me from my hand.

“That seems yummy” I said as I stood by my mother side.

“But you need to control yourself if you want to be a real model” she told whispering.

I sigh and nodded slightly.

I saw a woman walking to us and I looked at my mum.

“Hey Mrs. Carter” the woman said shaking hand with my mum. “Hey you” she said now talking to me

“Hey” I smiled.

“So I’m Leona Parker the one who is going to ask you some questions are you ready?”

I looked at my mum…yeah already and we both nodded.

Ok now I was scared about what kind of questions I was going to be asked and I had a feeling I was going to look at Jane a lot.

I sighed as the three of us got seated.

We didn’t begin until a few other people walked in.

My mum stood up and went to talk to a few people that were there. I wondered when we were going to start…

“Ok darling change of plans” Jane told me softly. “This interview is going to be filmed and I guess its going to make it on some sites and TV”

“I thought this was for a magazine” I said rubbing my neck nervously.

“But this is great you are going to make headlines. You don’t know how things work so let me handle things”

Again I sighed and nodding. Did I have a choice? No so that was the only thing to do; accept.

Soon I found myself around bunch of people who were doing my hair, make up and dressing me up.

And the next thing I knew my mum was not going to be sitting beside me like I thought.

“Are you ready?” a man asked me.

With million of thoughts running through my mind I nodded and there I was giving my first interview.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you like it. I will try and update again son :)