- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

HI!!!

I think you are shocked to see that I updated this story right? The truth is that I have been busy a lot and that is the main reason and not that I forgot about it. This is my favorite story so like you might know I deleted the others but I had to keep this and update it every chance I get, like today!

I don’t know if anyone is still interested…but I guess I will have to wait and see.

 

I hope that if someone read it, they love it :D

Tash

The plans changed a lot. I didn’t know what as going on- no idea at all. I was letting everyone do what they wanted.
People were taking pictures of me and filming me…I had no idea why, I thought it was going to be a simply interview. Maybe my family was right; I still had a lot to learn about the business.

As I sat down so the interview could begin I started to panic. It was then that I started to think…but at that moment I had no other choice.

So Leona started talking. She started by saying how happy she was that she was going to interview me I had no idea why and then she introduced me, and yeah She introduced me by using my brothers’ names and my boyfriend’s name.

Natasha Carter is the youngest sister of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and pop singer Aaron Carter. But Natasha or Tash as her family and friends call her, is also dating her oldest brother band mate AJ McLean. She is also the sister of Bobbie Jean, Leslie and Angel. But as you might know she didn’t spend the first years of her life with them as she was given to adoption by her parents Jane and Bob Carter when she was born.

I took a deep breathe but I knew I could do it. I had nothing to be scared of.

“So” she started
“how do you feel about your life now?”

I smiled and took a deep breathe again.
“My life had been one of a roller coster. Like you said I was given away by my own parents, I never thought that I have five siblings and I’m going to be where I am today”

“When did you find out who were your biological parents?”

“A few weeks after my parents died.” I answered.
I didn’t want to talk about this at all but I knew she was going to keep questioning about this topic a lot.

“Did you know you were Adopted and how did you find your real family?”

“I knew that I was adopted but I didn’t care. To be honest I never ever wanted to find my real family, I was happy but when my parents died in a traffic accident I started to live with a couple that were like my grandparents, they knew who my parents were so they called Jane”

“How did things go?” she asked looking very curious.

“I arrived home and found Jane. I didn’t have any idea who she was but when she saw me she knew immediately that I was her daughter. She told me the truth and that was the biggest shock of my life”

“How did you react?”

“I was scared, really scared. That day I left with her and after she called my sister BJ. It was the next day that I met my siblings”

“Did they accept you or they were having a hard time?”

“Bj was the only one that accepted me from the minute she saw me. At that time all of them were living with Nick so Bj asked my mum to leave me there. The others were having a hard time and I didn’t blame them. Nick wanted to do a DNA test because he couldn’t believe that he had another sister, I was so scared of Nick, I wanted to leave but they didn’t let me. They told me that now their life wasn’t going to be the same, they needed to know”

“What happened when the test proved you are their sister?”

“They were all really angry that I was taken away from them. They all promised me that they are going to take care of me and they did especially Nick. I’m like Nick’s baby and he feels like he needs to take care of me”

“Do you all get along?”

I nodded and smiled. “Yes, I love them a lot and they love me a lot. I will do anything for them, they are my world now”

“When the news came out everyone started talking about your family. I bet you know that your family has been in the news before and most of the time it wasn’t good news, how did they cope with everyone talking about them again?”

“My siblings didn’t care what everyone was saying. They didn’t do anything wrong and Jane was really sorry for what she did.”

“Why do you call your mother Jane?”

“Is hard but she knows I love her” I said honestly.

Leona smiled and nodded. “What about your father?”

“I never met him or talked to him. It hurts but he doesn’t even talk to my siblings so I guess he doesn’t care”

“Now time has passed and you seems like you are doing well.” She told me with a smile and I nodded.

“You were living with Nick right? But now you are living with your boyfriend Aj Mclean, tell us about that”

I smiled and licked my lips. “While I was living with Nick, I met the other backstreet boys. They started doing another album and Nick used to take me everywhere with him. I was spending a lot of time with them and getting to know them better but there was something special between me and Aj. We kept it a secret for a while; I didn’t know how my brother was going to react”

“What did he do when he found out?” Leona asked seriously.

“He freaked out a little” I said with a laugh. “But he supported us and still is. People freak out because of the age difference but age is just a number.”

“And you are in love right?”

“Yes” I answered with a smile from ear to ear. “And everyone knows that”

“And now you want to start making your own money” she told me.

I felt the camera was about to eat it, so I moved a little it not trying to look uncomfortable at all.

“Yeah, my brothers and Aj had done a lot for me and they really spoiled me big time but it’s time I start doing my own thing”

“And you want to be a model”

I nodded. “A supermodel" I laughed "that is what I want to be”

“And what do they think about it?”

It was now that I paused. I didn’t know if I should say the truth or not.

“I’m not going to do this because all the sudden I found out that my family is famous. I always did this; I did this since I was a little girl. They love me and I’m always going to find them for support. When Jane suggested that I shuld start doing this again, I wasn’t sure but then I thought about it and I was like yeah let try and do it”

“And your mother is your manger right? Do you know what happened when your mothers was your brother’s manger?”

“I wasn’t part of their lives at that time. So…you know… I mean I want to give Jane a chance. I want my siblings especially Nick to give her a chance you know what I mean?”

“Do you think you are going success?”

“I don’t know if I’m going to success as a model but I know that my family will be a close family again. I’m sure of that-everything happens for a reason”

… While the interview continued Nick was worried a lot about what was happening…

Nick

“I really didn’t want her to get in the business” Nick said truthfully. “I was ready to give her anything she wanted”

Aj nodded. “I feel the same man but we love her and we want her to be happy. She want Jane to be part of her life, she wants to give her a chance. She is using this opportunity to bring her family closer”

“I’m afraid she is going to get hurt and they will be nothing we could do. We all know what I am talking about. I’m afraid that fame is going to destroy us again” Nick said worried sick about the situation.