- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(-:

Aj

I couldn’t wait for my girlfriend to come back home from the interview. I was nervous, nervous that she was going to say something that I or her siblings didn’t’ want her to say.

Her siblings, some of our friends mostly of theirs and I were all waiting for her at my house.

Time was flying and I started to get worried.

“I’m going to go call her” Her older brother told me thinking like I was.

“Leave her alone and stop acting like she is a baby” Aaron told us. “I know the feeling and it doesn’t feel good”

I ignored Aaron completely; something that happened in the past made me not to like him or trust him much…

But it seemed that I wasn’t the only one that ignored him because Nick followed me outside so we could call her in quiet.

“Hello” she answered me.

“Hey baby, where are you?”

“I'm on my way home.”

“How did it go?” I asked curious.

“Good I think. I will talk to you home ok? Then I will call my brother”

“You don’t’ have to” I said looking at Nick. “They are all here”

“Ok, Bye” she said hanging up.

“She’s on her way home”

Nick nodded and we went back home.

A half an hour later she was home.

She was wearing a different outfit from the one she was wearing that morning before she left and her hair was different too.

“What happened?” I asked

“I Don’t know exactly but I ended up doing an interview with e!”

“What?” Nick asked. “I thought it was going to be a magazine interview”

Tash pouted and shrugged her arms.

“What did they ask?” Angel asked her curious.

“Bunch of questions but it was fun.” She said smiling. “I cannot wait to see myself on TV”

And she didn’t have to wait to long because she was on E! And all over the media and internet”

As time was passing Jane was spending lots of time with her daughter that meant that she was spending less time with me, her siblings and also her friends.

“Do you want to come with me tonight?” Tash asked me interrupting me from my thoughts.

“Huh?” I asked looking at her.

“I said do you want to come with me tonight?”

“Where?” I asked again.

“There is going to be a party and I’m invited”

“What kind of party?”

“Just Tell me, do you want to come or not?” she said getting annoyed.

“No” I answered back in a louder tune more I intended.

“Fine that was all I wanted to hear”

“Oh” I said now hurt. “You didn’t want me to come. Good you can go all by yourself”

“I meant I wanted to hear a simply answer like yes or no”

I didn’t talk and left the room.

tash

I followed him. I didn’t know why he got so angry.

“Can we talk?”

He turned around and nodded. “Yes please” he said like he was begging.

We walked into our bathroom and started talking.

“What’s wrong?” I started.

“Everything” he admitted.

“What?” I asked shocked. “What do you mean everything?”

Aj licked his lips and started. “You are always out without me…it’s like you are making time for everyone but me”

“If you didn’t understand me I asked you to come with me tonight and now I’m with you too. It’s you that is always in your studio doing your thing.”

“You know I’m not that type of guy anymore. I don’t like to party that much now days”

I sighed and didn’t have any idea he was feeling this way.

I got closer to him and hug him. “I’m sorry” I said with a kiss. “It’s just I’m doing everything I can to success and I feel like I don’t have many chances to do it so I’m taking every chance that comes my way”

“When are we going to make it official that we are engaged?”

I bit my lips and shrugged.

“I love you” he muttered. “I know what your dreams are but you have to make time for me too. Do you know how long it’s been since we were spotted together? Everyone is thinking we split up”

“I don’t care what other thinks. I just don’t care. The important thing is that when the day ends we sleep in the same bed. We wake up next to each other and like every other couple we do our own thing”

“Ok” he said lying on the bed.

“Come with me tonight”

“Nope” he answered. “My mum is coming and I’m going to hang out with her. If you want you are more than welcome to join”

Nick

I was hearing that things between my youngest sister and her boyfriend weren’t going so good. Aj told me that he was barley seeing her during the day because she was always busy hanging with our mother deciding what the best next move to her career was going to be.

I was worried because I didn’t want one of my best friend to get hurt so I had to step in and help or at least that was what I wanted… So the first thing I did after I talked with Aj about it, was telling the news that my youngest sister was engaged to Aj and let me tell you the truth I was surprised how big of a deal people made it…
Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the long wait but I hope you liked it (: