- Text Size +
Natasha

I nodded looking mostly at Nick since he seemed that he was the one in charge.

“Ok fine I will do it. I’m also wondering if you are my siblings or not”

“Great” Nick said with a smile “Come on lets go do it now. I don’t want to waste anytime”

“Oh no” Now I disagreed “I want someone with me when I do this”

“You have us” Bj told me sweetly but I shook my head.

I told them I wanted someone that I trust and that I know truly with me. I wanted someone there with me because I was scared. Nick told me to tell who I ever wanted to come, so I called Marlena but she told me she couldn’t come so I told Nick and we arranged things for the next day. That day I stayed there mostly talking to Bj and a bit to Angel but when it was time for dinner no one was really talking and expect that I wasn’t talking I wasn’t eating too.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Leslie asked me

I shook but head even though I was starving.

“Or you don’t like the food?”

“No Bj its good” I assured her

“So eat” Nick commanded

I looked at him and gave him one of my famous look. I hated people who command me and Nick seemed that he was one very good person at doing what I hated the most.

“Don’t give me that look” he told me pointing his finger at me

“Nick” Leslie said looking at him “So what do you like to do?” she asked me wanting to change the topic.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled

“You don’t know what you like to do?” Nick asked me.

He was really pissing me off. Why he was so furious? It wasn’t my fault that I was there in the first place right?

“No I know perfectly what I like to do. I like to shop”

“Like I didn’t assume that” he commented rolling his eyes

“I play basketball and surf.” I continued ignoring him “I have so many trophies” I said feeling proud

“You’re joking?” Aaron asked me with a laugh not believing me

I shook my head “True. I also love clubbing, love to go to the beach, love cars”

“Noooo” Bj interrupting me laughing

I laughed with her.“True. I love doing lots of things”

“You are truly our sister” Aaron said wrapping his arms around me

Nick didn’t comment. He slowly pushed the plate away and looked at me. I knew he was going to ask a question that was going to bring me down.

“What about school?”

I smiled widely at him and laughed trying not to show how bad I was at school. “I hate it”

“You are definitely our sister than” he laughed that made everyone laugh harder. I didn’t accept that... I though he was going to give me a speech that will bring me down but instead he burst out laughing. “So you love to surf?”

“Of course” I told him smiling “Last year there was a competition and I wanted to have part of it. I didn’t care if I win or not but I won it. It’s like the big event of surfing all around the world.” I said proudly “I also love basketball. Basketball and surfing are my best hobbies in the whole world”

“No singing, no dancing or modeling?” Angel asked

“Actually I used to sing and dance when I was a little kid but than I stopped and about modeling …yeah I used to model but after I lost my parents I stopped. My mum was a huge part of my modeling career and I don’t want to do it ever again”

Then Leslie asked what my parents' job was.

“My dad was a lawyer”

“A lawyer?” Nick asked me and raised his eyebrow

“Yeah and mum used to design clothes but only for me you know mostly for my modeling thing and sometimes she did some stuff for my friends too but expect that she was just a great wife and an amazing mum”

“Listen” Nick told me softly “I really hope you understand at the way I’m acting. It’s not that I want to hurt you especially if you are my sister but I have gone a lot with my parents and if this is true and even it this isn't true this is going to make things worst. I can't forgive them if you are my sister and they lied to us about you and told us you died.”

“Maybe I should go back where I came from so nothing will happen”

“How can we let you go when you might be our baby sister?” he asked me with tears in his eyes.

I bitted my lips and shrugged “I don’t know”