- Text Size +

Nick

That day and so that night passed quickly. I asked Natasha to sleep at my house that night and she ended up sleeping with Bj. Surprise? I don’t think so. The next day we did the DNA test, she was really scared and I was so sorry to make her do it but there was no other choice, I had to know. Two days later I received the results saying that Natasha was indeed a Carter that meant that my parents were hers too, my siblings were obviously her siblings too and I was her brother…her big brother. I had an other sister that I didn’t know about. I was mad really mad at my parents. I called my dad and I couldn’t hold my anger, I yelled and told him harsh words calling him a bad parent and that I never want to see him or talk to him ever again. I said almost the same words to my mum. Everyone was shocked, I told some of my close friends and I had to show them the DNA papers so they could believe me.

Natasha was really confused, she knew that her life was going to change. Before she was the only child, she was really close with her parents and after what the DNA showed it resulted that she has 5 siblings and her parents are nothing like the ones she grew up with.


While Natasha was in her room me, my siblings and some of our friends were in living room watching a DVD. I wanted her to come down and be with us but she didn’t want too.

Than in the middle of the film we heard her coming down.

“Hey” I said smiling “Where are you going?” I asked when I saw her dressed up.

“I’m going out with some friends” she answered me.

I nodded but in reality I wanted to ask her bunch of questions. Like with whom? Where she was going? How long was she going to stay out? And question like these.

“OK have fun. You want me to take you somewhere?” I offered

She shook her head “No don’t worry. Kyle is coming for me” I didn't like that.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at the others

“What’s wrong?” she asked

“Umm…I was thinking maybe we should meet him you know get to know him better”

“Yeah” BJ said “You know we would love to know your friends and your boyfriend and you can get to know ours”

Tash bit her lips and gave us a confuse look “Maybe”

“Maybe?” Angel asked

“I got to go” she said turning around

“Wait” I said standing up. She stopped and turned around looking at me.

“Try not to stay out very late ok?” I told her gently because I knew I was going to stay up till she comes back home.

She simply nodded and didn't say anything.

“You want some money?” I asked.


She immediately shook her head. But I quickly turned to Chris asking him to give me some money.


“Hey buddy give me some money my wallet is upstairs”

“Nick” Tash cried “It’s ok really”

Everyone laughed as she started to blush

“No really” she told me as I handed her some money "I have enough"

I sighed and took her hand bag as I placed some money notes in it.

“That’s a lot”

“I don’t care” I told her smiling “have fun ok”

"Thanks" she told me her cheeks pink.

“Hey I’m your big brother you can’t be all this shy with me but as time pass I know you will learn from your siblings” I told her with a laugh as I heard the others giggling.

As she left and closed the door behind her I went back to see the DVD.

“You are going to start acting like a dad all over again” Angel’s best friend told me

I shrugged my shoulders “I don’t care and I don’t care what she thinks I want to know who her boyfriend is”

“Come on Nick” Leslie said “she told us they have been together for almost a year now if he is a bad guy I guess her parents wouldn’t have let her date him no?” she asked me

“Maybe” I answered “I want to be there for her knowing our parents aren't going to be there for her so I have to know what people she hangs around you know? What kind of people they are”

“Mum said she wants to spend time with her as much as she can"

“Bj stop it. I can’t believe you still believe what those two people say anymore”

“Can you shut up? She is very mature and I’m sure she can take care of herself”

I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed at Aaron’s comment “The same way you can take care of yourself right?” I asked him laughing