- Text Size +
Natasha

“How does it feel to have 5 siblings? All of the sudden” My best friend asked me as we were in the ladies room.

I laughed “weird very very weird” I answered her.

She rested her body against the wall as I was washing my hands. “Don’t you agree that everything happens for a reason Tash?”

I looked at her and nodded “yeah I guess so. Even though what happened was awful if it didn’t happen I never would have met my real family. I’m not saying I’m happy that I lost mum and dad” I said quickly not wanting her to take the wrong idea.

“I know what you are trying to say honey. I don’t want you to change though”

“What?” I asked looking at her drying my hands “Are you crazy Liz and why would I want to change?”

“Umm” she said pretending to be thinking “Just because your family is famous and your brother is a hottie” she laughed

“Ok are you referring for Aaron or Nick?”

She scrunched her noise and laughed “You know I would never go out with guys who are younger than me, I’m just kidding ok? All I’m trying to say is, I don’t want us to ever lose contact. You are like a sister to me and the thought that you will have someone esle as your best friend is sad” She told me

Although Liz was 21 years old that means she was 4 years older than me we never had any difficulties to get along. For me she was more than just my best friend she always was like my older sister to me.

“Our friendship is forever ok. It doesn’t matter who my family is or what they have you and me are going to stay best friends forever ok? How about you come to Nick’s house tomorrow so you can meet them?” I asked her

“I don’t know” she said and shook her head

“Come on” I begged her “They told me they want to meet Kyle and my friends. I want them to meet my best friend. Who knows maybe you can become one of their close friends too”

She laughed “Come on we can’t stay all night here in the toilet talking. I want to go on the dance floor and dance” she said changing the subject.

I nodded as we started walking out the toilet “You can go and enjoy yourself I’m going home”

“WHAT?” she yelled “Why?”

“Nick told me that if I can I go home abit early”

“Is he going to stay up waiting for you?” she asked me laughing

“I don’t know. It so strange to have someone like him taking care of me... he even gave me some money today”

“Aww that is so sweet of him but seriously if he is going to start taking you away from us this early I’m going to kick his ass” she told me with an attitude voice but 100% joking

I laughed as I pulled her for a hug “I love you Liz. You are my best friend 4 ever”

“OK so give me a call soon ok”

“Tomorrow” I assured her “Tomorrow I will call you”

“I will be sitting on the couch next to the phone waiting for you call” she told me laughing.

After a while I told Kyle to take me home. He didn’t like it much especially since most of the time I spent it talking to liz but then I promised him that in the next few days I was going to spend more time with him.

When I arrived at Nick’s house I found Nick and Bj sitting on the couch.

“Hey” Nick said smiling “You are home”

“Yeah I promised I wouldn’t stay out late right?”

“Thanks I’m pretty tired so I guess I will go to bed” he told me standing up

“Were you waiting for me?” I asked both of them

“No we were watching some TV together”

I gave a look to Bj telling her that I knew she was lying.

“Ok it was Nick’s idea. He was kind of worried and he wanted to make sure you return home safely”

Nick quickly gave a look to Bj for telling me the truth

“That is so sweet of you but you can’t stay up every time I go out” I pointed out

He bit his lips “But I was thinking that you can start hanging out with us”

“I have my own friends and I don’t want to lose them”

“We understand” Bj told me

I twirled my hair nervously “Umm can I ask you something?” I asked looking at Nick since I was staying at his house

“Sure whatever you want”

“I spend lots of time with my best friend and I was thinking if I can invite her to come here tomorrow”

He smiled widely and nodded immediately “Of course in fact I would love that a lot”

“Yeah” Bj interrupted “We would love to meet your friends”

“And your boyfriend” Nick continued

I smiled a little “OK I will see you tomorrow then. Goodnight” I said not liking the idea of Kyle meeting my siblings because I had the feeling that he won’t get along with them and that my siblings mostly Nick wouldn’t like him.