- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long wait! Since I am begin very busy and the story that I focus the most it’s because of you, I find myself updating that story the most. Anyway here is another update hope you like it.

 Note: Because someone got confused because I was using a name that I am already using in another story I changed the name. Tash's best friend is Liz ok? hehe!

  

Next morning Tash decided to hang out with her best friend Liz. She asked Nick if they could go for her since Tash didn’t drive and Nick was more than happy to say yes to his baby sister.

Chris and Aaron decided to go with Nick and Tash for Liz.

 

Liz didn’t even know that Tash was on her way to her house so they would spend the day together so thinking she had nothing to do since Tash didn’t call her she thought she could sleep some more.

  

Nick

 

“You can come with me” Tash told us “She doesn’t know I was coming so I know she is still sleeping”

 

We nodded and got out of the car. I quickly locked my car and started walking to Liz’s house.

 

Curiously I asked her if she lived alone and my sister nodded.

 

Without even knocking Tash unlocked the door and we got inside.

 

“You have her house’s key?” Chris asked her

 

She nodded and smiled. “For a while I was thinking that I should take her offer and move in with her but as I was thinking what I should do Jane came along but I still kept the key”

 

“And now you are living with me”

 

“With us” Aaron corrected me “and it is going to stay like that at least for a while right?” he asked her.

 

“Maybe” she giggled.

 

We looked around and it seemed like no one was home. It was very quiet.

 

“I’m going to go wake her up ok?” Natasha asked

 

We nodded and continued looking around.

 

I saw Aaron grabbing a photo and saw him smiling widely.

 

“Why are you smiling?” Chris asked him

 

He turned around and showed us the photo.

 

It was a picture of my sister and an other blonde girl together.

 

“I think its Liz. Tash’s best friend” Aaron said “And she’s hot”

 

“Ac don’t start” I told him taking the frame from his hand and put it back to it's place.

 

We sat down quickly on the couch when we heard voices.

 

“I’m so tired” we heard a voice saying

 

As they came downstairs Liz looked at us shocked. She was wearing a pink short shorts and a white tank top that said cutie.

I looked up and down at her. She was beautiful…beautiful green eyes, long blonde hair …and a  perfect smile.

 

“My brothers and Chris” Tash said smiling widely pointing at us.

 

Liz smiled a little and bit her lip probably embarrassed at how she met us. “Oh hi…umm I’m going to go change” she said giving a look to Tash and ran upstairs.

 

“Didn’t you tell her that you brought us along?” I asked her laughing

 

She shook her head and burst out laughing.

 

After an hour we were at my house. We were outside by the pool having fun. My and my siblings' friends were there too but my youngest sister and her friend were inside in the living room talking. I didn’t want to disturb them but I hoped they would join us and have fun with us because I wanted to get to know Liz and obviously I wanted to have fun with Tash.

 

Natasha

 

I was talking with my best friend while my siblings and their friends were outside by the pool.

 

But After a while I heard my cell phone ringing. It was Kyle.

 

“Aren’t you going to respond him?” Liz asked

 

I nodded and responded him

 

“Hi”

 

“Hi Tash it’s me Kyle”

 

From his voice I knew that something was wrong…I looked at Liz giving her a look.

 

“Is something wrong Kyle?” I asked quickly

 

There was a silent for a while that made me think that he hung up.

 

“Kyle”

 

“Tash can you meet me tonight?” he asked me

 

“Yeah you can come for me”

 

“Can you tell someone to bring you at my house…there is something I want to tell you alone”

 

I chewed inside my cheek. Was he going to break up with me? Was the first question I asked myself.

 

“Yeah sure I will be there at 8pm ok? I will tell Nick to bring me”

 

“No” he said immediately “ask Liz ok?”

 

“Ok” I answered more worried and before I could say another word he hang up.