- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So sorry I'm taking so long to update but I am really busy. Hope you understand but since this update you won't find out what Kyle wanted I promise I will update again soon...maybe tomorrow or the day after  :-]
  

Nick

 

I entered the living room and the first thing I noticed was that something must have happened to my sister because she was looking worried.

 

“Are you ok?” I asked

 

She nodded and smiled.

 

“Sure?” I asked again

 

And once again she nodded.

 

“She is thinking Kyle is going to break up with her” Liz told me.

 

I looked at Liz and walked a little sitting next to her. “Why?”

 

“He just called her and told her to meet him at 8”

 

“Liz” Tash said in a low voice

 

Liz looked at her and shrugged. “He’s your brother no?”

 

“Yes I am” I said straight looking at Tash. “I can give you a ride and wait for you”

 

But Tash shook her head. “It’s ok Nick. Liz is taking me”

 

Liz bit her lips and gave her a look. As I sat on the couch I put my leg under my butt and looked at the girls curiously trying to find out what was going on.

 

“Do you drive?” I asked Liz

 

“Yes she does” Tash answered for her.

 

“I do?” Liz asked “Wow I didn’t know that”

 

I sighed and looked at my sister. Surely I didn’t know her for that long but I knew that something was bothering her.

 

“I will take you ok?” I asked her softly.

 

“No ok?” she almost yelled “Stop begin overprotected. I will take a cab and thanks Liz for hiding for me you are truly my best friend but now I guess it is better if you take my siblings’ side no?” she asked pissed and ran upstairs.

 

I was about to go run after her when Liz took my hand and told me not to.

 

“I know your sister Nick. She’s upset; she is thinking that he is going to break up with her and when she is upset she gets angry easily”

 

She is truly my sister. I said to myself

 

I sat down and ran my fingers threw my hair. Did I have to start acting like a dad once again? I asked myself once again.

 

“Do you think he is breaking up with her? She truly seems like she like him”

 

Liz shook her head “Like him? She loves him Nick” she told me

 

“Do you think he is going to break up with her?” I asked again “I don’t want anyone to hurt my siblings. I feel like I’m responsible for them since our parents doesn’t care about us”

 

“To answer your first question I honestly don’t know. I know he loves her but things can change and they are still very young and I doubt that your parents don’t care about you and your siblings. Which parent doesn’t love their children?”

 

“Our Parents. Sure dad doesn’t care about Natasha. I’ve called him trying to make him come here and see her but he told me he is too busy to come and see his own fucking daughter” I said getting angry “His girl that he gave up years ago. Do you believe that he hasn’t come to see his own daughter?”

 

Liz looked at me stunned. “I don’t know then”

 

I shook my head and took a deep breathe. “Sorry I didn’t mean to get angry”

 

“It’s ok” she said standing up “I’m going to check on your sister. Which one is her room?”

 

“The last one on the left”

 

She nodded and walked away.

 

Liz

 

I knocked on the door and she didn’t respond. I stayed for a while outside before I decided to open the door and enter myself.

I found her crawled like a ball on her bed.

 

“I’m sorry if I talked too much” I said stopping in front of her bed

 

She lay on the bed on her back looking at me.

 

“No I’m sorry” she mumbled.

 

I smiled and climbed on her bed lying next to her. “Come on Tash” I said softly “Why you always think that whatever is going to happen is going to be bad?”

 

“I know Kyle. I didn’t like the way he talked to me. He is going to break up with me”

 

“Let’s say” I started “he is going to break up with you, you know life goes on. You are still very young.”

 

“You don’t understand” she mumbled “I love him so much.”

 

I knew that my speeches were not going to help so instead of losing more saliva I pulled her for a hug.

 

Later that day I called for a cab while Tash went to take a shower. I was going with her to see what Kyle wanted. When Tash was ready we went downstairs to wait for the cab. Her siblings were getting ready to go out but I knew that Nick was thinking about his little sister.

 

“I can come with you and stay outsides” he offered.

 

I looked at her then back at him.

 

“It’s ok Nick” Tash told him “Don’t worry about me go out and have fun”

 

He looked at me and I nodded.

 

“Ok then. If you want to join us later give me a call and I will come for you. You are welcome to come too Liz” he said smiling

 

I smiled and nodded. “Thanks and it was nice meeting you”

 

“Same here so I’m going to go to my room and get ready”

 

We said our goodbyes and then we headed outside. After a short time the cab arrived.

 

The ride was long and I was getting tired.

 

“You can sleep at Nick’s house tonight so you won’t have to get a cab again and go back to your house” Tash told me.

 

Thinking the worst about what Kyle had to say I nodded. I wanted to be there with her if Kyle told her something that was going to hurt her.

 

Losing myself in my thoughts made the ride look shorter. Tash paid the driver and then we got out and started walking to Kyle’s house.

 

“Whatever it is remember that you have a bright future in front of you ok?” I asked as I rang the doorbell.

 

She didn’t talk; she just bit her lips and waited for Kyle to come open the door.

 
Chapter End Notes:

Please leave me a review about what you think ;] :] !