- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know I haven't updated this story too in a while and today I thought I will update so here is another chapter! Hope you like it :]

Liz

 

It was his mother that came opening the door. She never really liked Tash not that she really didn’t like her but when Tash lost her parents in the car accident Tash kind of changed, she needed more Kyle than ever and his parents never liked the fact that he was giving more attention to Tash than his studies. Kyle started to choose Tash over everything and that’s when Kyle’s parents started not to like Natasha.

 

“Finally” she said opening the door wide open.

 

It was now that I realized that whatever it was, it was bad and was going to hurt my best friend. Miriam was smiling widely at us especially at Tash like she was on cloud 9.

 

“He is in his room” she said closing the door after me.

 

Tash looked at me and gave me a weak smile. “You are going to wait for me right?”

 

“Sure she is” Miriam answered for me “we will be in the kitchen. I’m glad you have someone to lean to”

 

“What do you mean?” she asked her back.

 

She shrugged and walked away.

 

I had to fake a smile as I pulled her with me whispering that I was going to be right there waiting for her and told her not to forget that now she had a family that loved her more than anything.

 

When she headed upstairs I walked in the kitchen.

 

“Coffee, Tea, water?” Miriam asked me again with a big smile.

 

I shook my head and sat down waiting impatiently for my best friend to come back downstairs and see what Kyle wanted.

 

Tash

 

I stopped in front of Kyle’s door and took a deep breathe before I opened the door and entered.

 

“Hey” he said jumping from his bed “I thought you aren’t coming”

 

I sat on the bed already feeling sad even though at that moment I wasn’t sure what he wanted to tell me.

 

“So?” I asked.

 

He didn’t respond me, he sat next to me and pulled me for a passionately kiss.

We both let out some moans as our tongues started to play together until he pulled back and softly he caressed my cheek and opened his mouth to talk to tell me.

 

“You know I love you right?” he asked.

 

Tears started to form in my eyes. Why is he asking this question doesn't he know the answer? I asked myself.

 

I nodded as I took his hand in mine. “I love you too Kyle. You are the best thing that ever happened to me” I said looking at his beautiful big blue eyes.

 

“I know and that’s why it hurt me because I know how much you love me”

 

It was then that I felt a drop falling from my eye. I looked down, I knew I was weak and I also knew that what he was going to say was going to hurt me.

 

“You are breaking up with me right?” I asked still not looking at him.

 

“Look at me” he whispered but I didn’t. “I don’t want to break up with you”

 

“So don’t” I said quickly looking up at him. “I love you so much”

 

He sighed and let go of my hand. “You are going to hate me the minute I tell you”

 

“Tell me what?” I interrupted him.

 

He stood up. I guess he was too scared and ashamed to look at me. “I love you so much and even though my parents were never happy that I love someone this serious and as I am like they say too young I always believed that you and me are meant to be together" He stopped and looked at his hand “I lost it I didn’t want to but I did it and I got her pregnant”

 

I shook my head thinking I didn’t hear him right. Got her pregnant?

 

“I love you and beside that I am too young to be a father” he continued “when I told them they acted like they were happy for me. I’m sure if I told them I got you pregnant they would have killed me but no I got HER pregnant and now I’m stuck with her for the rest of my life”

 

I let tears run down my face freely. I knew I was young but it hurt more than anything…I felt the same way that day I lost my parents only it was very different. They had to leave me without a choice but he…he said he loved me and he cheated on me and was accepting a child with her.

 

“Who is she?”  I asked

 

He shook his head and sat next to me again only this time I stood up not wanting to be near him anymore.

 

“You don’t know her. Her parents are good friends of my parents”

 

“I see” I said crying “Why? Wasn’t I good enough? I thought we had a good relation ship and though I’m still young I gave it to you. I gave 100% of everything I could. Why?” I asked again hurt.

 

“I know baby”

 

“Don’t call me baby” I said angry “I’m not your baby anymore”

 

“I love you and I know you always gave your 100% in our relation ship. I can never forget the day we made love. We both knew that we had something special and that we were meant to be even though we are still very young but now it’s over I fucked everything up? Didn’t I?”

 

“You have the gust to ask me? I can’t believe this. First I lose my parents and now because I was thinking my life is talking a turn for the better you come and tell me you cheated on me. I fucking hate you”

 

“Wait” he said as I started to walk out his room.

 

“No let me go. I never want to see you ever again” I said and ran downstairs.

 

He ran after me and grabbed me again from my hand “I didn’t mean to hurt you believe me. I don’t want to be a dad, I’m just fucking 19 years old I wanted to have a fun life with you and with our friends” he told me almost yelling with me angrily.

 

Liz walked to us and took me away from him.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked

 

I had to look at Miriam as she was watching us all the time with a smile on her face. Did she hate me that much?

 

“I don’t know what I ever did to you to hate me this much” I told her trying to not let more tears fall from my eyes.

 

She shrugged “I just think Deborah is way better than you and I can’t wait to be a grandma”

 

“What?” Liz asked looking at Kyle angry. "What the fuck?"

 

“Let’s go. I never want to see you again Kyle.” I said and turned around

 

“You son of a bitch” Liz yelled as she slapped Kyle hard on his cheek “You are going to pay” she told him and turned around taking my hand in hers and headed out.

 

I wanted to go home. I wanted to be with my parents the 2 persons I grew up with but I couldn’t because they were died and my real ones didn’t care as much as I thought they will but I knew deep down I had my siblings especially Nick and most of all my best friend  Liz. I knew they were going to be there for me and once again my life was about to change.