- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi, here is Chap 2 ...... I see we've had lots of ppl reading this story but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave us a review, because we don't know if you want to read more or if we must stop posting chapters .... well I really hope you all enjoying this story, but we begging for reviews.

Tracy

CHAPTER 2. BEACH PARTY

 

Tracy

We pulled up to the beach and jumped out of BJ's car, we all examined ourselves quickly before heading to the party,

"C'mon hurry up, the guys are probably wondering were we are, we were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago" Leslie said, as I grabbed my bag off the seat and we headed towards the party. Leslie headed in her own direction, while Misha and Angel went to find Aaron and Jorden, BJ and I said goodbye to them and went in search of the gang,

As we walked on to the beach, we heard the music pumping through the speakers, "Ooo nice song" Angel said, as she started to dance, the 6 of us packed into laughter, as I looked up, I noticed the whole party had stopped and everyone was staring at us, "what are they looking at" Misha asked, "beats me," Angel replied "c'mon I'm going to find Jorden and you so need to find my brother" she winked as they left the group, "I'll catch up with you guys later" Leslie said, turning in the oppisite direction.

1 and 2 and 3 and 4
This my rap song
1-2-3-4
I get really sick and tired of boys up in my face
Pick up lines like "What's your sign" won't get
you anyplace
When me and all my girls go walking down the
street

                                It seems we can't go anywhere without a car that
                                                                   goes "Beep-beep"

"Hey Trace ... BJ" Chad said, as he stood with the football team, "hey Chad" I said smiling as I walked passed him, he ran to catch up, "So you look gorgous" he said looking me up and down, I grinned at him and looked down at my outfit, "yeah, I do look good, don't I" I flirted then walked off, leaving a stunned Chad standing on the beach, "remember to save me a dance" he shouted, I turned around and smiled at him, before going in search of Nick and the gang.

THE GUYS

"Man .... where are the girls" Aaron complained, the party had started about 20 minutes ago, and the girls still hadn't pitched up,

"They'll be here, relax" AJ said with a grin, as he checked his watch once more, just then they saw a few cars drive into the parking lot,

"Oh my gosh" JC whispered, as he watched the 6 girls get out of the car and head towards the party. "NO WAY .... WHAT THE HELL" came a shocked Nick. There was no way that BJ and the girls arrived at a party looking like THAT ... sure if it wasn't his sisters and best friends he would have been the first one at thier side ..... they all looked .... no he just couldn't say it, not about them,

"Damn, they look hot" Britney said shocked, a grin plastered on her face, Justin turned to look at her, his face was fuming, now they would have to spend the whole night stopping guys from hitting on the girls. He thought they had made it clear that Tracy would not be allowed to wear THAT dress to the party, it was a sexy and revealing dress, he would have loved to see any girl in that dress but not one of his girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Misha

"So did you see what Aaron was wearing?" I asked Angel, dreaming of Aaron.

"Yeah..it's just pants and a normal shirt" Angel sighed.

"Nevermind" I said, walking away from Angel.

"Wait....Mish...look" Angel shouted out, point towars something. I stopped and turned around to see Aaron and Jordon talking.

"Prefect" I said. shotting an impressive smiled to Angel. She smiled back and we both walked calming but cool to Aaron and Jordon.

"Hey boys" I smiled, as Angel and I sung our long hair over our shoulders. Aaron and Jordon stoppded talking and looked at us.

"Angel...Misha" Jordon smiled. Angel put her arm around his shoulder and he froze.

"So what you two talking about?" I asked, bring Jordon out of his day dream.

"Not much" Aaron said, trying to act cool.

"Really...it looked like something intense" Angel joked back. Just then Jordon phone rang, he rached for it in his packet.

"Give me a second...I am coming back" Jordon said as he started walking away.

"You do that" Angel smiled, winking at him. Jordon just starred at her, not taking his eyes off her before walking into somebody.

"Sorry" Jordon said jumping from fright. He turned around and went to answer his phone. Angel and I looked at each other and laughed.

"So does he like her...he does...don't he?" I shot to Aaron..not letting him finished.

"Oh come on ....tell me...he does?" Angel asked her brother. Aaron looked at us smiling.

"AARON" Angel maoned.

"Okay...fine he does" Aaron finally said giving in after I pinched his arm.

"And that was sore" Aaron maoned looking at me. I stuck my tounge out at him. Aaron just starred at me as Angel and I laughed.

"Sorry about that...it was my girl friend from college...but I mean as in a friend" Jordon said trying to act cool, then fixed his mistake. Angel smiled at me.

"That's cool" Angel smiled as she looked from Jordon to me.

"I am going to get a drink...anyone what one?" Angel asked looking at all of us.

"Yeah thanks Ang" Aaron said, typically Aaron to say first. Angel shot his a look and then turned to Jordon.

"No I'm fine thanks" Jordon said holding his hand up.

"I am also fine" I said as Angel looked at me. She gave me this look.

"I know you want one...they have our fave" Angel said.
"No really...it's cool" I answered. Angel grabbed my arm.

"I know you do" Angel said..then whispering "I need to talk to you" I smiled at Aaron and Jordon.

"Oh yeah...I rememebered I AM thirsty" I smiled...totally embrassed. Angel and I ran off with Aaron and Jordon looking at us funny.

"What was that for?" I shot at Angel when we were alone.

"You have to help me...if Jordon likes me...that mean he might actually try something tonight" Angel admited sceard

"Like as in the first move?" I shot back.
"Yeah...what if I can't kiss as well as him...how embrassing" Angel said.

"What am I going to do about that...." I said looking at Angel. "Hell you not trying on me" I shot back when I saw Angel watching me.

"Oh no...eww" Angel said disuged. Angel and I walked towards the punch table and picked up a cup. We stood in line...

"Hey Leslie" I shouted as I saw Leslie running past us. She stopped and smiled.

"So you two seen any hot guys yet?" Leslie asked grinning.

"Of casue" I smiled...Angel and Leslie laughed.

"And no...I don't mean Aaron" Leslie answered joking. I winked at Leslie saying...he is totally fine.

"While Aaron kind of just admited to us that Jordon likes her" I said refering to Angel.

"Oh so that why she standing there with that groofy smile" Leslie laughed. I looked at Angel and she relaised that we were both starring at her.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Nevermind" I smiled "Anyway now she is freaking out" I said looking at Leslie.

"Of what?" Leslie asked looking at Angel.

"I have never kissed Jordon before...what if I am not as good as him?" Angel asked...still really freaked out.

"While if he leans down to ki..." Leslie started before the three of us where intruped by Justin, JC and AJ.

"If he leans in to do what?" came a respoen from a very shocked Justin. The three of us looked up at them and smiled.

"We were just miming the words from a new movie we watched the other day" Angel smiled, hopping they would by the lie.

"Don't lie" AJ added.

"We not...ask Leslie...she watched it too" I added while Leslie nodded her head.

"Okay...what was the movie called?" JC asked folding his arms.

"Ummm...." I started.

"Love Acually" Leslie added in quickly.

"Yeah that's the name" Angel and I said together. The three guys looked at us.

"Don't let me catch you two making out with any strangers" AJ responed pointing towards Angel and I.

"Yeah...Leslie...you either" Justin said pointing towards her. Leslie shock her head.

"You can't stop me...besides I already found this hot guy" Leslie smiled winking at the guys.

"Way to go Les" Angel said as we both high fived her.

"And his body is to die for" Leslie smiled. Angel and I folder our arms.

"See boys...nothing to worry about here" I added in smiling.

"We not boys" JC added in defance..."The only boys who are around here..." Justin started.

"Are the one you will introudues us to before he even asks you to dance" AJ said standing right in front of us.

"And what if the song is almost finished and we can't find you?" Angel asked joking, we loved giving the guys greif.

"HA HA" Justin added in from behide AJ.

"NEXT" the lady at the counter of the punch table shouted.

"That's us" I shouted grabbing Angel arm and pulling her to the table.

"Tata for now boys" Angel smiled as she followed me. Leslie joined us after we got the drink and we all three laughed, watching the guys walk away, probably going to bother the other girls.

Angel and I stood talking to Leslie for about 5 minutes longer.

"Hey Les..we going for a swim?" this HOT guy asked walking towards the three of us.

"Yeah..."Leslie smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waiste.
"Hi Ladies" the guy smiled. Angel and I smiled.

"This is Angel, my sister and her best friend Misha" Leslie said pointing towards Angel and I.

"Good looks must run in the family" he firlted with Angel.."Oh and must be giving to friend to" he smiled again looking at me.

"Thanks" Angel filrted back. I smiled. I nudge Angel...she had Jordon..least let Leslie have this hunk.

"Anyway we got to go" I said pulling Angel away with me.

"Bye" Angel smiled waving at him. I waved and Angel and I headed back to Aaron and Jordon.

"What was that for?" I shot at Angel.

"What?" Angel asked confused.

"You were firlting with your sisters guy" I said.

"So...he started" Angel smiled slyly. I wacked her arm.

"Down girl...you got Jordon" I laughed. Angel smiled and we both walked towards the two guys.

"Oh...it's about time" Aaron shot back. Angel shot his a look and basically shoved the cup in his face.
"Thanks sister" Aaron said scearsitly.

"It's a pleasure brother" Angel faked a smiled, then turned to Jordon.

"Where were we?" Angel smiled. Jordon looked at her strangly.

"You were getting a drink" he said looking at her, wondering where her drink was. She looked at me and I mouthed "Oops" and then smiled at Jordon. Angel turned to Jordon changing the subject.

"So what music you into?" Angel asked. I closed my eyes, feeling embrassed for Angel.
"Mostly hard Rock..but I can settle for this...you wanna dance?" Jordon asked Angel as the music started in the back ground. Angel smiled.

"Sure" He held out his hand for Angel and she took it...they walked around Aaron and I. Aaron and I watched them leave, Angel turned around and hold out a thumbs up sign, I threw one back at her and smiled. At least some body was dancing with there crush.

"Hey Misha...Aaron" LeAnn one of our friends from school shouted as she run up to us.

"Hey" I smiled as we hugged. Aaron gave her a quick hug...she liked Aaron, and he liked her back.

"So did you see Angel and Jordon dancing...it's about time" LeAnn joked. I smiled

"While..she was kind of freaking out..." I added in as the three of us watched Angel and Jordon dance.

"They cute..."LeAnn smiled and then put her attenstion to Aaron.

"You wanna dance?" LeAnn asked him. He smiled and they said goodbye to me before walking towards the dance floor. I watched sadly as they walked closer to Angel and Jordon, I would never get a chance with Aaron if he knew that LeAnn liked him, I looked away and walked swoly away from the dance floor.Tracy

"Christina ... Britney" I called when I spotted my other best friends,

"Hey girls" they said with a grin as BJ and I headed towards the group,

"hey everyone," I said smiling, the guys just glarred at the us as we stood in front of them,

"Wow that dress is hot ... Trace" Christina admitted with an approving grin,

"Thanks" I said smiling at them,

"I can't believe you pitched up at the party dressed like THAT" AJ fumed as he stormed away, the girls rolled thier eyes, they were so used to the guys being over-protective.

I noticed that AJ had been quiet most of the time we were there, I saw him sitting on the rocks and decided to go see what was bothering him,

"Hey" I whispered, he turned to look at me and I saw a small smile appear on his lips,

"Hey" he said back, before turning around, I stood there awkardly,

"Bone, talk to me please" I pleaded with him, if there was one thing in this world I couldn't stand, it was AJ being mad at me,

"Why did you dress like that" he asked walking off the rocks, I looked down at my outfit.

"Don't you think I look hot" I teased trying to lighten the mood,

"yeah, of course you do, but now the whole party knows that too" he said I laughed a little,

"Well Bone, I'd hate to say this, but that was the point" I joked, he looked at me, and I could see sadness in his eyes,

"you just don't get it, do you? You're better then this ..... than that" he said pointing at my outfit,

"Bone, it was jus for fun" I said, trying to get him to lighten up,

"Well when you wake up in bed with one of those guys tomorrow morning. it won't be that fun" he snapped and walked away, I looked at him shocked, I had never seen him this angry over a outfit I wore, but then I had never had a make over quite like this before.

"Nick .... whats gotten into AJ" I asked sadly as I made my way back to the group, I looked up and saw AJ talking to a bunch of guys from the Basket ball team,

"I dunno ...... why" Nick asked, I looked sadly at him,
"He is just in one of his moods" I said, trying not to show how sad I felt, out of everyone in the group AJ was my best friend,

"he is just trying to protect you" Justin said, as I threw his arm around my shoulder,

"yeah I know, but I'm a big girl, I can look after myself" I told the guys, Nick smiled

"Yeah, we know you can, but face it girl, we love you and it would kill any of us especially AJ if something happend to you" he said, I smiled up at the guys,

"I love you guys too" I said, giving Nick a hug,

"Okay .... Okay enough of this mushy stuff" Chris said with a grin, I laughed and hugged him too, before messing up his hair.

"ahh, i'm sorry did we leave ya out?" I asked him with an innocent smile,

"Don't worry we love ya too" Justin joked in a high pitched voice, which made all of us burst out laughing.

"yo dude, stay right there" Chris said, backing up, as they started chasing each other around,

"Whats going on" AJ asked joining the group again,

"the guys are just being lunatics" JC answered, as he rolled his eyes and went off in the oppisite direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Misha

I found myself sitting away from the party...I still couldn't believe that summer was already here, high school was comming up and before they knew it. we would be graduatioing High School, it just went to quick.

"Hey Misha...you okay?" Tracy asked as she walked closer to where I was sitting. I looked up at my sister, Tracy and I were really close, we had a brother but he was way older than us, so we kind of looked out for each other. I smiled and put on my happy face.

"Yeah....just admiring the view" I smiled. Tracy sat down and looked at me.

"You lieing" She said. Tracy could always see thought my lies.

"Fine..it's just LeAnn asked Aaron to dance..remember I told you, that Aaron likes LeAnn" I said sadly.

"But I also heard he like you" Tracy said trying to cheer me up. I shock my head.

"Maybe in my dreams" I said while playing with the sand under me.

"Just tell him...you never know unless you don't try" Tracy tryed again. I sighed.

"I can' do that...he is one of my best friends...if I ruin the friendship?" I asked worried. Tracy shock her head, she always tryed to talk sense into me, but she always gave up in the end. Tracy put her arm around my shoulder.

"So maybe you and Aaron aren't suppose to be together" Tracy said. I thoughly sadly about that and shock my head.

"No way...we are!" I said straight out. Tracy laughed just as BJ walked up to us.

"Trace" BJ called. She looked at the both of us.

"What's wrong girly?" BJ asked me as she looked down. I smiled up at her and laughed.

"The party is that way...what we all doing here" I jumped up and helped Tracy up.

"SO LETS DANCE" BJ And Tracy shouted as the three of us ran to the dance floor.Tracy

After dancing for a while we headed in the direction of the punch,

"So did you see the guys expression, they were so angry about our make-over" I told BJ with a grin, she laughed and shook her head,

"its about time they grew up, they can't stop us from having boyfriends for the rest of our life" BJ said,

"ahh yes we can" came a voice from behind us, I turned to find Brian standing there smiling,

"Hey Bri" we greeted then turned around as AJ and the gang made thier way towards us,

"Where have ya been .... we've been looking every where for you two" Kevin said, I smiled at him,

"Just dancing" BJ answered,

"Better not be dancing with Chad" Nick warned,

"Not yet" I told them with a smile, I heard AJ groan,

"just give it up with him, all he wants to do is sleep with you" AJ replied,

"just like you Bone, the only reason you have a girfriend is to get them into bed, Maybe I wanna sleep with him" I shot back, Justin started chocking on the drink he had,

"Hey whats going on here" Britney asked as Christina and her joined the group,

"That had better be a joke" JC warned as they guys stormed off and we explained to Britney and Christina what had happened. The girls laughed and walked off back towards the dance floor, just then BJ noticed a guy she liked and went to ask him to dance, I decided to go sit down on the beach, my legs were sore from the dancing, and the shoes were killing me,

Misha

"Jordon is so cool" Angel said as she pulled me onto the dance floor when a fast song came on.

"While did he say anything?" I asked her...."come on I need details" I smiled.

"He said that he is going away with his family on vacation tomorrow, but he is going to be home a month before school goes back so we going to go out then" Angel said.

"Oh...and he is also going to London for the 1 week school vacation...so just think me, you and Jordon all together in a forien country" Angel said happly as she dance to the music.

"Don't forget Aaron" I grinned.

"Oh yeah...don't remind me" Angel smiled annoyed.

"Oh come on...image if I was dating him...the four of us on double dates" I grinned. Angel shock her hand and laughed.

"Has Aaron even asked you to dance?" Angel asked.

"No...LeAnn come up after you lefted with Jordon and Aaron lefted to dance with her" I said, prentending to put my fingure down my thoat.

"LeAnn?" Angel asked annoyed. Angel didn't really like LeAnn, they were just friendly to each other.

"By the way...have you seen Leslie again after we walked away from her and the hottie?" I asked looking around the beach.

"Yeah...she's right there" Angel said pointing behide me. I turned around and signed. She was standing near the bonfire and it looked like the Nick and the guys were hassling her again.

"I resure her" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Well you do that...I am going to find Jordon" Angel smiled at me. I grinned at her back and walked towards Leslie.

"What's happening here?" I asked them Leslie sighened and turned to me.

"The guys caught me.."Leslie blushed.

"What where you doing?" I asked.

"She was in the sea...with a guy we have never meet" Nick said angry.

"Was her cloths on?" I asked. Leslie elblowed me, I shot her a look to say "Don't worry"

"Yeah...of casue" AJ added

"While then what the worry?" I aske shurrging. All the guys looked at me.
"Misha..." Nick started.

"Oh you girls will never get it" Nick said throwing his hands in the air as he walked away.

"Don't do it again" AJ warned Leslie and turned to me.

"Where is Angel?" AJ asked.

"Right there" I said pointing towards Angel, I was hopping she wasn't with Jordon, I glanced to see her talking to some friends of ours.

"See" I said relived. AJ looked at me and walked away.

"Guys it's a party...have fun" Leslie shouted towards the guys.

"What were you doing in the sea with hottie?" I asked coursily.

"He surfs...so I was checking it out" Leslie informed me.

"You mean you were checking HIM out" I added laughing. Leslie went red. I smiled and my attention turned to Aaron and LeAnn walking past us, they were laughing. Leslie noticed it and looked at me.

"It's not just a little crush is it?" Leslie asked. I shock my head.

"He totally gets me" I smiled.

"While tell him you like him" Leslie said.

"I can't...if he doesn't like me the same way, it will ruin our friendship" I added.

"Wait....I have an idea" Leslie smiled. I looked at her confused.

"Just stand by the dance floor..." Leslie told me.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting worried, Leslie always had the stranges ideas.

"Don't worry about a thing" Leslie said and run in the oppasite direction. I shock my head and made my way towards the dance floor, if it worked, it would totally be worth it!Tracy

"Hey" I heard someone say, I looked up and saw Chad walking towards me,

"Hey" I greeted back shyly,

"Can I sit down, or is this seat taken" he asked with a grin, I just smiled at him,

"you can sit down, though you might have to run when the guys spot you here" I warned with a laugh, he chuckled,

"don't worry I'm not scared of them" he said, I just laughed and went back to looking into the Ocean, it was dark, so you couldn't see the waves clearly but you could hear them as they crashed against the rocks, I sighed and breathed the air in, it was so refreshing being on the beach at night. I could feel Chad's eyes on me and turned to look at him,

"You're really beautiful tonight" he whispered, he was sitting so close to me I could feel his breath on my neck,

"Thanks" I said shyly, Just then a slow song started to play threw the speakers,

"Wanna dance" he asked standing up, I followed him to where everyone else was dancing, I could help but thing how perfectly the song matched my feelings for him.Leslie

I felt bad for Misha, if Aaron did like Misha that way, they would be prefect together. I ran towards Aaron, he was standing with some girls.

"Aaron" I shouted. He saw me and come running up.

"What's up Les?" Aaron asked.

"I finally figured out who you like" I said pointing my finger in his face. I had been trying to figure out for days now, I wasn't sure if I was right but I had to try.

"No you don't" Aaron shot back at me.

"So then it isn't...Misha?" I asked him, watching his eyes for the reaction. He went quite...that when I knew I was right...but boy was I happy.

"No..it's not Misha" Aaron shot back.

"Then why did you go quite?" I asked him. He looked down...

"Aaron..it's okay to like her...she likes you to" I said, then relizsing I had slipped.

"What?" Aaron asked shocked.

"Misha likes you" I said again. I had already told him, there was no use in covering it up now. A smile grew swloy on his face.

"And I have just the plan for you to tell her you like her back" I smiled, thinking of my brillant plan to bring Aaron and Misha together. Aaron come closer and I told him.Misha

There was really funcky music playing, everybody was dancing. I saw Angel and Jordon dance, BJ and Britanny were dancing together also, I really didn't feel like dancing, Leslie said she had an idea and nothing had happend yet. I decided to leave the dance floor, I turned to leave when I heard a familair voice by the mircophone.

"Hope everybody is enjoy their summer....I sure will...anyway this song goes out to you Misha...hope you will dance the next song with me" Aaron asked, he was sceaching the crowed, I bet he was looking for me, I was so exicted. I walked closer to the DJ and Aaron spotted me.

"There you are" he smiled. "Will you?" he asked. I nodded my head and smiled at him, I couldn't believe this was happening. Aaron jumped off the stage, where the DJ sat and matched stright up to me.

"Misha...if Leslie is telling the truth and you like me to....then would you dance with?" Aaron asked again. He held out his hand. I looked down at his hand, and looked up at him smiling. I wanted this moment to last forever. I placed my hand into his and he looked up at me.

"So it's true?" Aaron asked. I nodded.

"I have like you to Misha...alot actually" Aaron laughed as the two of us walked towards the middle of the dance floor. I took a deep breath in and out and found my place I was the most comfortable in...Aaron's arms!

Look at the sky
Tell me what do you see
Just close your eyes
And describe it to me
The heavens are sparkling
With starlight tonight
That's what I see
Through your eyes

I see the heavens
Each time that you smile
I hear your heartbeat
Just go on for miles
And suddenly I know
My life is worth while
That's what I see
Through your eyes

Here in the night
I see the sun
Here in the dark
Our two hearts are one
It's out of our hands
We can't stop what we have begun
And love just took me by surprise
Looking through your eyes

I look at myself
And instead I see us
Whoever I am now
It feels like enough
And I see a girl
Who is learning to trust
That's who I see through your eyes

And there are some things we don't know
Sometimes a heart just needs to go
And there is so much THAT I'll remember
Underneath the open sky with you forever
looking through your eyes

 

Aaron and I finished dancing, he took my hand and led me away from the party. We sat down on the sand, at first we didn't say anything to each other, I couldn't believe this was happening, my heart was pounding. I caught Aaron looking at me from the corner of my eye, he was just starring at me. "So I still can't believe you really like me?" Aaron was the first to say. I blushed a little and then turned to him. "Well they say you can't chose who you like" I said back. Aaron laughed alittle. "Well it seem like it has turned out for us" Aaron smiled. I sat closer to Aaron. "But...Misha wait" Aaron said turning towards me. "This is not just a school crush...I really like you and I don't want to rush things...so I was thinking maybe we could take things slow, I mean offically first dates and no first kiss till our first date...or second date or even thrid" Aaron said sersous. "I thinks it's a good idea" I smiled. I sat right next to Aaron and he put his arm around my shoulder. We both sat there, watching the waves crush into each other. This was the prefect way to end the most prefect day of my life...wells that was and till Aaron and I have our first date...man I was so exicted!

Tracy

"Thanks for the dance Chad" I said shyly as I pulled away from him, He grinned down at me, as the lights caught his eyes, I had never felt anything like this with any guy, and as much as I tried, I knew I was falling for him, I wanted to kick myself, it was just supposed to be fun flirting to annoy the guys, but now it was getting way to deep, the question was, did I want to stop it?

"Trace.... before you go, can I have your number?" Chad asked, I looked up at him and he looked shy, I couldnt help but smile, he was just so adorable.

"Sure" I answered, as I took his cell and added my number to it,

"Bye Chad," I whispered, he smiled back

"Bye Trace" he said, before turning and heading towards his group of freinds, I sighed dreamily and headed to find my own friends. "Hey any of you seen Aaron or Misha" Angel asked as she walked up to the group,

"yeah I saw them dancing just now" I said with a smile, Everyonel knew how much they liked each other, but Misha and Aaron didnt seem to notice it.

"Yeah I know, but when the song finished they just disappeared" Angel said, looking around the beach, but they weren't in sight.

"There they are" Justin said, pointing far down the beach, Everyone looked at each other with big grins, having a feeling they knew what had happened,

 

The rest of the night was spent dancing and having a good time, it was the perfect way to begin Summer,

"Trace, I've been looking for you" AJ said running up to me, I stopped and smiled at him,

"Whats up?" I asked

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" he asked me, I nodded my head,

"Sure" I replied, We walked quietly down the beach, neither knowing just what to say,

"Tracy ..... I'm sorry I got so angry earlier on" AJ said quickly, I looked up at him and smiled,

"Its okay" I said,

"No its not, I .... I just don't want to see you get hurt by Chad" He replied honestly,

"Thats sweet of you, but I won't get hurt by Chad, " I told him,

"Thats what he wants you to think, but as soon as he has his way with you, he'll ditch you so quickly you won't know what happened" AJ tried again, I smiled at him,

"Look, I like Chad, okay, so lets just drop this subject, I don't want to get into another fight with you" I told him, he smiled slightly and went quiet,

"Hey guys" we heard Justin shout, he was sitting with the rest of the gang,

"C'mon" I told AJ grabbing his hand and walking towards our friends.

"So whats the plan for tomorrow?" I asked,

"Well I was thinking we could have a sleepover" Christina replied,

"Yeah, thats a idea, Christina and I havent seen you guys that much lately, we could have it at my house" Britney replied with a grin,

"or my parents are going away for the weekend, which means we get to be home by ourselves" I told my friends with a grin,

"Yeah party at the James house" Justin grinned,

"uh.... no sorry ... girls only" BJ informed the guys,

"ya know, thats called discrimination" Chris joked pulling a sad face, the girls giggled,

"we will do something another night with you guys, we promise" Christina added.