- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know, I know. Its been a very long while since I've updated. Before I had kind lost the drive to write, but I got it back now, so here's chapter 2. Hope everyone likes it.

 

The Brotherhood

 

 


He sat in the garden, playing in the koi carp pond that his fathers had install some weeks ago. It had become his favorite stop in the garden, right under the cherry blossom tree. He giggled as the koi carp nibble at his feet.

He pulled his feet out of the water, he reached into his pocket, taking out a piece of baked bread. He tore off small piece and threw some into the water for the fish. He watched as they all gather at the top, each eating the bread.

The boy smiled, seating back against the tree. He closed his eyes, letting the breeze blow across his face. Moving his long golden hair onto his face. He pushed it out the way. Maybe his mother was right, maybe he should have it cut, but he had enjoyed letting it grow, and the compliments were very nice.

He was taken out of his thoughts when he heard noise from behind him.

He turned slowly towards. He heard it again. He got up from his little spot near the pond. He walked towards the noise. It sounded like an animal, a wounded animal. He rushed towards it.

He pushed his way through the bushes, hissing when one of the branches cut through his skin. His mother was going to be so mad at him. But he couldn’t think about that right now. He once more through the bushes, the sounds getting louder.

The boy pushed through the last bush, gasping.

Laying in front of the young boy was a man, a man with long black hair.

 


Nick’s eyes shot open. He blinked, getting the focus back into his eyes. He frown, racking his brain, where was he again? He tried to sit up, but couldn’t move. He heard a small growl come from the person holding him. He looked up, seeing that it was Kevin. That’s right, he had gone to Kevin’s room because of a bad dream.

He moved closer to Kevin, he pressed his nose against his chest, taking in his scent. Kevin always smelled good, he smelt like a man, musky and something else, he wasn’t really sure what it was but it smelled strong. Well, he couldn’t go back to sleep, he might as while as get up. He slowly moved out of Kevin’s arms, being careful not to wake him or the others. They were always grumpy in the morning. He pulled himself out of Kevin’s arms, moving over Howie. He stretched as his feet met with the ground. He cracked his toes, yawning. Checking the time, he saw that for the first time in a while he had been the first one to wake up, that was kind of strange since it was always Brian, Howie or AJ who usually got up before everyone else.

He looked back at the bed, before heading towards the door.

“Nicky?”

Nick stopped just as he was about to reach for the door knob, he slowly turned towards the voice, seeing a groggy looking Kevin, seating up in bed. He rubbed his eyes, yawning, he leaned against the bedpost, focusing on Nick. “Where are you going?”

“I was heading back to my room to get ready.”

“Ready?” Kevin cocked his head. “We have a busy day today don’t we? I almost forgot.” He moved towards the end of the bed, moving Howie and the others. “Okay guys rise and shine its time to get up.” He slapped AJ on the ass, hobbling towards the bathroom. He stopped and turned towards Nick. “You get ready and meet us down stairs in the dinning area okay, we’ll be down in fifteen or twenty tops, okay?”

Nick nodded.

Kevin watched as Nick left the room. Sighing, he enter the bathroom, starting the shower. He quickly relived himself, once done, he took off his pants, entering the shower. He let out a content sigh as the hot water hit his body.

He let the water spill over him, closing his eyes. He slowly open his eyes when he felt a pair of hands wrap around his chest. Raising an eyebrow, “Morning AJ.”

AJ moved closer to his body kissing his shoulder blades. “Good morning to you too.” He nibbled on his ear, licking and sucking. Kevin growled, slapping AJ away. “Aw what? No love?”

“Not at this moment, no.” Kevin wiped down his chest, washing his arms. He bent down, giving AJ a full nice view of his ass. AJ licked his lips, growling. He grabbed a hold of Kevin waist, pulling him close. AJ grinded his hard cock in between his ass cheeks. Kevin hissed, looking over his shoulder, he watched with glazed over eyes, as AJ traced his cock over his hole. Growling, he stood straight, grabbing the shampoo and shoving it towards AJ. “Wash my hair for me.”

AJ frowned looking at the bottle. “What?”

“I told you, I wasn’t in the mood, now get to washing, or I’ll have to kick you out.”

AJ pouted, trying his best to look hurt, but failed miserably. He opened the lid of the shampoo bottle, he squirted some of the shampoo on to his hand, rubbing it into his hands. He rubbed the shampoo over Kevin’s hair, getting it deep into his scalp. Kevin closed his eyes, sighing has AJ’s finger worked through his hair.

“You’ve gotten better at this.”

“Well, I’ve had a lot of practice.”

“Not enough.” Kevin said under his breath.

“What was that?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing my ass.” Mumbled AJ. He decided that he was going to pushed Kevin. He quickly changed the subject. “So, Nick’s been acting a little strange lately don’t you think?”

Kevin frowned. “Okay, that was random. What do you mean?”

“The nightmares, he has been zoning out more then he usually does, and he hardly eats that much.”

“I’ve notice the nightmares and the zoning out, but never the lost of appetite. Did you talk to the others about this?”

“I talked to Howie about it, but he just said that ‘Nick was young and moody, most teens are that way.’ which I so kindly responded by saying ‘bullshit’, but that’s just me.”

“I did notice that he has been in his own little world, but it didn’t seem to be anything to worry about.”

“If that’s what you want to think.”

“I didn’t sense anything wrong while we were in bed.”

“Really?” mumbled AJ.

“I pretty sure that its nothing to worry too much about.”

“You don’t sound too sure.”

“Am I that readable?”

“Most of the time? Not really. But I guess that’s one of the things that I like about you.”

Kevin smiled. “That’s so sweet I might just throw up.”

“Well, I try.”

“What’s the other thing you like about me?”

“You listen, kind to others when you want to be, sometimes funny.” said AJ. “And how easy it is to get you on your knees.” AJ said the last part quietly

“What was that last part?”

“Nothing. Time for a rinse.”

 


It felt like he had been waiting for what seem to be an eternity. He laid on the hotel lobby sofa, counting the little pictures. He yawned, rolling on to his side. He had that dream again, only this time it was much more calmer, nothing hectic was going on, which was nice for once. It didn’t make his head spin or his stomach turned. For what seem to be a four month torture for him was now slowly moving into something blissful. The man in his dream, he hadn’t gotten to seen his face, but for some reason, he seem like he should know him, but he wasn’t sure why.

He was taken out of his thoughts when he heard Brian’s loud cackling laugher rang through the lobby.

“Hey there Nicky.” Brian ruffed up his hair, taking a seat next to him.

“To early to be perky Brian, your probably the only human being that I know that can be wide awaken at 6:45 in the morning.”

“No, Howie’s wide awaken, ain’t that right Howie?”

“Yeah, sure, if you can call having your eyes close being awake, then sure, I’ll go along with that.” said Howie, he took a seat on one of the couches, putting his feet on to the table, leaning back, resting his eyes.

AJ walked by Howie, kicking his feet out of the way. “Didn’t your mom teach you not to put your feet on the table. Come on man, wake up.”

Howie groaned, seating up pouting, just as Johnny came out of the elevator, talking on his cell phone. He waved at the guys, finishing up his phone call.

“I see that you guys all made it down with out problems.”

“Howie keeps falling asleep.” said Brian.

“Do not.” Howie yawned, putting his feet back onto the table.

“Well, you better wake up soon, you guys have a packed day today so we better get a move on.”


When Johnny had said that they were going to have a packed day, he wasn’t lying. They had two radio interviews, three magazine interviews, and a hour photo shoot. Then they had to meet up with Fatima, at a large venue for a concert, that they and some other groups where in, for a hour and a half dance rehearsal. By the time they even got to Fatima, Nick was ready to fall out. Yawning, he flopped onto the floor, resting his head on his backpack. He closed his eyes, hoping to catch a couple of Z’s. He groan when he felt someone kick at his foot. He decided to ignore it, maybe if he kept his eyes closed then the person would go away. Again the mystery person kicked at his foot. “Can I help you?” he asked.

He opened his eyes. Staring up to find that it was Howie. “You better get up before Fatima gets here or she’ll chew you a new one.”

Nick groaned, covering his eyes. “Howie.” he whined. “Let me lay here until she gets here. I’m not bothering anyone.”

Howie sighed, rolling his eyes. “I’m only trying to warn you. You know how easily mad she gets.”

Nick sat up, moving his hair out of his face. “I guess.” He got up dusting of the back of his pants. He stretched, cracking his back. “What time is it?”

Howie checked his watch. “Its 5:15, she was suppose to be here at 5, I wonder what’s taking her?”

Just then AJ came behind up Howie, wrapping his arms around his waist, throwing him over his shoulder. “Ah! AJ, what the heck are you doing, put me down!” he tried to sound mad, but laughter bubble out of him instead. “What goes on over here?!” exclaimed AJ.

“Nothing, we were just talking, trying to pass the time.” said Nick.

“AJ, seriously, put me down.” Howie calmly spoke.

“No, I like having you on my shoulders, my own personal parrot.”

Just then Fatima came busting through the door. She quickly dropped her things, talking at a mile a minute. “I’m sorry I’m late, I had an to take care of some personal business. AJ, put Howie down, and let’s get started, we need to make up the time I wasted. Where’s Brian and Kevin?”

“I think they went outside for some air or something.” said AJ, still holding Howie over his shoulder.

Fatima, whipped her forehead, sucking her teeth. “Nick, can you go get them, and be quick okay?”

“Let me do it.” said Howie. He finally got out of AJ’s grip. Fatima frowned. “I didn’t ask you, I asked Nick.”

“I know, but I don’t mind.”

“Howie. I didn’t ask you. Nick can you go?”

Nick glanced over at Howie. Slowly standing up, brushing over his pants. “Yeah, I’ll be right back. Its okay Howie, I have to go to the bathroom anyway.”

As Nick walked out the room, he could still feel Howie’s eyes on his back.


 

He hadn’t notice it before, but this place was really creepy when it wasn’t inhabit by herds of people. One of the lights in the hall kept flickering on and off. Maybe he should have let Howie go look for them, he was starting have to a mini freak out attack. He squeaked when he heard a loud banging noise. He clutched his chest. He could feel his heart beating rapidly. Calm down Nick, it was probably just a broom falling over, or one of the janitors, he told himself. He looked down the hall to where the noise came from, gasping when he saw a dark figure standing down the hall from him. He stood still, not moving, not blinking, or breathing. The figure was tall, dressed all in black. Nick, gulped, closing his eyes, wishing the dark figure away. He peeked behind his lashes, slowly opening his eyes to see that the figure was now gone. It was probably his eyes playing tricks on him.

Once he became calm again, he continued down the hallway towards the exist. He stopped when he saw the men’s bathroom. He should go first, then deal with Brian and Kevin. He quickly rush into the bathroom, stopping dead in this tracks.

The lights, were dim, hell it was practically dark. He could still see his reflection, but barely. Ok, now he really wished that Howie was the one looking for them and not him. He let out a shaky breath and moved towards the center of the room. He looked at the stalls, then at the urinals. He had a choice to make. He could either go in to the stalls, where it was completely blocked off from any view of someone coming in here and possible killing him in cold blood, or he could go to the urinals, where it was completely out in the open for everyone and there mother’s grandparents to see. The choices were so far between.

He slowly creped to the stalls, opening the first one. He had only had it half opened, before quickly moving his hand to cover his face. The smell, it was combination of road kill and four day old meat. He decided that the urinals where the place for him. He briskly walked to the urinals, unzipping himself with shaky hands. He hadn’t even realized that he was shaking. He stood there, trying to calm himself down. Sighing as he got his universal wish. Relief, it was a wonderful thing.

He zipped up and walked to the sink, washing his hands. He checked for paper napkins to dry his hands with, but found none. He cursed under his breath. He didn’t want to wipe his hands on his jeans, that would leave a wet mark and he didn‘t need to hear anything from AJ about missing the toilet. He looked around the bathroom, his eyes stopping at the stalls.

He sucked his teeth, he shoulders slumping. He was going to have to get a napkins out of the stalls. Just lovely. He walked past the first and moved to the second, hoping not to get any type of surprise. Just as he was about to open it he heard the knob to the bathroom door jiggle. He didn’t know what possessed him to do it, but he quickly hid in the bathroom stall, quietly and carefully as possible he stood on the toilet.

He cover his mouth stopping him from yelping as the door creek loudly as it opened the lights began to flicker. He could hear the heavy steps of the shoes entering the room. He looked through the cracks of the stall door, seeing the feet of the mystery person. He gasped as he heard the first stall slammed open.

Without thinking, he crawled to his feet and began crawling under the stalls, making it to the very last stall. He pulled his knees to chest, and closed his eyes, waiting for it to be over.