- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Jennifer Blackwell asked me to make a story where she was AJ's girlfriend.So I'm going to try making a series with her in it.

AJ sat at the end of the bar,finishing his ninth Scotch. He sat thinking about how he lost his wife,Lisa, his love affair with Amanda was waning, and most of all he was betrayed by his best friend.He had plenty on his mind and decided to sort it out by going back to his old days of booze. He slammed his glass down after he drained it. The bartender saw that AJ was pretty hammered so he decided not serve him anymore.

“Oh c’mon man…one more drink.” he slurred.

“No, I don’t think so. You should go home.”

“And you should shut the fuck up!”

“I’m gonna let that one slide.”

“Fuck You! I own this town! I own you!” he slid off the barstool and wobbled.

“Let’s go, pal. You had enough.”

The bartender grabbed AJ by the neck and shoved him out of the bar.AJ fell to the ground and cursed the bartender.When he finally gained composure he realized he wasn’t pissed at the bartender but he was angry at himself. He really wanted Lisa, to smell her.Touch her. He was walking down the street wrapping his suit jacket around him this cold fall night. His eyes fixated on a store with it’s lights on. He read the sign above the store and realized it was a bookshop.AJ peered through the window.He staggered his way to the door and saw it was open. The smell of old leather binding went to his nose. He saw all types of books on shelves and on small tables. The place had several black and deep purple curtains.AJ suddenly heard a woman’s voice.

“Excuse me. I’m sorry but we’re closing.”

AJ pushed her out the way and kept looking.

“Sir?..Are you drunk?” the woman was getting annoyed.

“I’m not drunk, you bitch!"AJ stumbled around the store and the woman was following after him. The woman grabbed his arm.

“Hey! I said that the store is closed.”

“Get you damn hands off me! I’m AJ Mclean! I can do anything I damn well please!”

“Look, I don’t give a fuck who you are! I said this place is closed!” she was trying to make him stop.

“You should be. I will have this place fl-fla-flattened.” AJ felt dizzy and fell down. The woman tried to help him up but he smacked her hand away. He felt sick to his stomach and vomited on the ground.

“Shit!” the woman yelled.

“I’m sorry.” then he passed out.