- Text Size +

The next day the guys were in the park when AJ noticed a figure dressed in black from the corner of his eye.He turned to see Jennifer reading a book on the park bench. He walked over to her.

“Hi. I don’t know if you remember me but I’m the jerk who got drunk and puked in your bookstore.”

“Hmm. I don’t think I remember you. You must have me confused with someone else.” she saw his expression of disappointment. “Just kidding. Of course I remember you AJ.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I figured I'ld come and read a book.Maybe get a tan.”

Howie noticed that he was talking to Jennifer and made the other guys look his way.

"Who's your new friend?"

“Everybody this is Jennifer Blackwell.She owns that bookstore in town.”

“Hello.” Jennifer said nervously.

“Wow! I love that bookstore."

Howie rolled his eyes that was Nick for you, a bookworm.AJ was just about to tell Jennifer about thier day off when he saw a ball stop at his feet.He reached down and rolled it back to the kid calling to him.He then looked around at all the children playing in the park that day.Some with dogs, some with dads, some with moms and some with friends.

"In fact,I should get back."

"We'll go with you."

"That'd be great."

They arrived at the bookstore where she re-opened the shop. AJ sat at a table with his friends watching her work. She restocked shelves and cleaned the tables. He watched as people, some he knew, came in and out of the store. Some people bought books and some people were actually curious about what books she had. The time came for Jennifer to close the bookstore and the guys were helping her re-stock shelves.

“Well what do you know…Preppie Boy does work. I’m impressed.” she said sarcastically to AJ.

“Ha ha,Yeah I do.”

The other guys looked at each other with confused faces.

"Long story."

After the other guys went back to the hotel and AJ was the only one left,he and Jennifer talked more.

“How about we go somewhere...grab something to eat?"

“Uh…maybe later I have to keep track of inventory and then I’m going to bed. It takes a lot outta me. I guess I will see you later?”

“Sure.” he said a little disappointed. “Well I guess I better go. Goodnight.”

“Bye.” she closed the front door and locked it.AJ watched as she went upstairs to her apartment.

AJ laid in bed awake thinking.He couldn’t get her out of his head.She was everything he thought he wanted in a woman and more. He loved that she was a dark mystery.He loved her long, mostly frizzy dark blonde hair cascading past her shoulders. Then he thought about her lips. Her soft, moist lips. He could picture kissing those lips. His hand glided down and rested on the hem of his satin pajama pants. He could imagine how great the sex would be between them. Suddenly he heard a noise by the window. He got up and walked towards the window and looked down. He saw it was Jennifer and he opened his window.

“Jennifer? What the hell are you doing here? How did you get past security?”

“Shh. Come with me.”

“No. It’s cold outside and I still don’t know how you got here…”

“Come with me!”

"Your crazy!"

AJ shook his head in defeat.He put his clothes on and met her outside.AJ walked up to her in the night and followed her lead. They ended up in the woods.The clearing had a small fire for them to warm up. There were many layers of blankets on the ground.AJ could barely see a thing but Jennifer. He was really confused about where he was.

“Jennifer, where the fuck are we?”

Jennifer quickly grabbed AJ and kissed him.AJ fought but quickly gave in. He pulled away from her to kiss her neck. He removed her chocker and licked her now bare neck. She moaned as his hands moved over her shirt.He pulled it off of her to expose her full breasts.She undressed him and ran her hands down his chest.She lightly scratched at his abdomen. Her hands found their way to his pants and she slid her hand inside. He gasped as he felt her stroke him. He removed her hand so they could lay down on the blankets. He laid on top of her and kissed her. She slid his pants off and he lifted her up to remove her long black skirt. He kissed her and entered her opening. She moaned as his thrusts were slow and gentle. She wrapped her legs around him so he could go deeper into her.AJ was going faster and harder.