- Text Size +
Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
~ Percy Bysshe Shelly


“Oh Nick,” Leslie moaned, clinging to his body, digging her nails into his back. He thrusted one more time, grunting, and then collapsed on top of her. She was breathing heavily, as was he. Their bodies intermingled within the hotel sheets.

Nick tried to catch his breath. He kissed her bare shoulder and slid off her body, lying next to her.

He looked over at her and saw her looking back at him. She smiled lightly, “I’m surprised you had that much energy left in you.”

Nick smiled and leaned in, kissing her softly on the lips, “I always have energy for you babe.”

She laughed lightly and flipped onto her stomach, resting her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and felt how it rose and fell softly beneath her. He put his arm around her and leaned down, kissing her on top of the head.

“I’m glad I’m here with you Nicky,” Leslie said.

“I am too Les. More than you may realize,” he replied softly.

Leslie noticed how his heart sped up a little bit just then, as if he was suddenly nervous. She raised her head to look at him, “You okay?”

He smiled down at her, “I’m better than okay.”

He sat up then, making Leslie sit up as well. He reached over and pushed Leslie’s blonde hair away from her face, tucking strands behind her ears. Cupping her face, he kissed her deeply. She raised her hands and placed them over his, kissing back. She loved how his lips felt.

He pulled away, looking into her eyes. He rubbed her cheek gently, “Leslie, I have something I’ve been meaning to tell you.”

“What is it?” she asked concerned.

He smiled, laughing at himself, “I feel stupid. I do. It’s just, I’ve never felt like this before.”

She finally realized where this was going. Her heart felt like it stopped in her chest. She didn’t want him to say what he was going to say next just for the simple fact that she wasn’t ready.

“I’ve had girls throw themselves at me since I can remember.”

Leslie rolled her eyes, smiling, “Oh lord.”

He laughed, “Seriously Leslie.”

“I know,” she laughed lightly.

“What I’m trying to say is that you’re different,” he said.

She looked at him more seriously, recognizing how his tone changed to a less playful nature. He took her hand, squeezing it, “You see me Leslie. At least more than any girl has ever before. I feel blessed to have found you.”

“Nicky-“, Leslie began. Nick stopped her, “I love you.”

He looked at her expectantly, his eyes big and full of love. Leslie’s chest ached at he said those words. She raised her hand and set it on his cheek, rubbing his skin softly with her thumb. He took her hand and kissed her fingers, repeating what he said, “I love you Leslie. More than anything I ever have before.”

Tears stung Leslie’s eyes and she tried to blink them away, but to no avail.

“Oh Nick,” she sighed quietly.

He looked at her, waiting. She struggled within herself to figure out how to handle this. It would be unfair to tell him the same when she wasn’t completely sure of her own feelings. She thought she loved him, but was that enough? He deserved more than that.

She knew that if she didn’t respond, she would break his heart. She never wanted to hurt him. And it would be such a horrible thing to hurt him for, just because she wasn’t where he was at yet at that point in time. Why not tell him she loved him when it was really only a matter of time before it was complete truth?

“I love you too, love,” she finally replied.

He breathed out heavily, as if he were holding his breath. He smiled widely, his eyes watery, “Really?”

She nodded, “Baby, of course I do.”

She leaned in, pressing her lips to his. He kissed back hungrily, his heart soaring within his chest. He had been afraid to tell her how he felt, especially since at times it felt like she wasn’t there with him. Sometimes she’d be looking at him, but not really, as if she were imagining someone else. It happened most when they had sex. Sometimes she’d be there with him, but at other times, though subtle, he could tell that she was somewhere else.

She got up on her knees, never parting from his lips and moved towards him, crawling into his lap. She ran her fingers through his hair, relishing how his tongue mingled with hers.

She finally pulled away, looking him in the eyes, “You’re too good to me.”

He shook his head, running his hands down her back, “It’s the other way around.”

She smiled at him slyly, running her hand down his chest, to the one spot on his body that he loved to be touched the most. She grabbed him gently and smiled when he gasped. She bit her lip, rubbing him softly, feeling him harden.

“Again?” he asked, kissing her.

She kissed back, smiling and nodding, “Again.”

She lifted slightly and positioned herself over him, slowly coming down on top of him, letting him fill her. Nick closed his eyes, moaning slightly as he felt her envelope him.

“Leslie-“

She kissed him, not moving quite yet, “Just let me okay?”

He nodded, letting her kiss his lips one more time before she lifted and came down again gently. She bit her lip, moaning softly. She continued this pattern, slowly, both of them moaning continuously. Nick held her, relishing her under his finger tips, kissing her softly in their shared pleasure. She clung to him tightly, closing her eyes.

He kissed her neck, moaning out once more. They were breathing heavily now and their moans were becoming louder.

“Leslie,” Nick grunted, finding it hard to let her continue as she was. He wanted to take over, feeling the torture of how slow and gentle she moved. She tried to keep at this pace but the feelings within her wouldn’t allow it. She wanted more. She clenched herself around him, and he cried out at the sudden tightness this evoked.

“Nicky,” she moaned.

Nick couldn’t take it anymore and finally took initiative, flipping her over and covering her once more, immediately diving into her like he had so many times before. She cried out loudly at the sudden movement and grabbed the sheets around her in her fists, trying to contain herself.

He sped up his pace, grunting. She moaned loudly, “Oh God Nicky.”

“I love you baby,” he groaned, thrusting in and out of her. He leaned down and kissed her, and she once again wrapped her arms around him, hugging him to her close as they moved with one another. She closed her eyes letting those words fill her ears.

Yes, he did love her. And she supposed she really did love him too.

~~~~~~~


Brian closed his eyes tightly once again, trying to block out the pounding and moans coming from the other side of the wall. He had experienced this many times before with all of the guys. Hotel walls are made to be thin to both save money and to put more inconvenience on their customers. It didn’t normally bother him, but it did now. He knew who was on the other side of the wall. He knew whose woman’s moans those were. He hated the fact that it was Nick there with her. He hated the fact that it wasn’t him getting lost in her. What he hated most of all was the fact that he even had these thoughts in the first place.

He lied on his back, staring up at the ceiling. He sighed heavily when he heard giggling and more moaning.

“Jesus,” he said under his breath. He turned and looked at Leighanne who was sitting up in bed, the bedside lamp on. She was reading over her script silently, her lips moving as she tried to memorize the words.

She noticed his movement and looked over at him, “Did I wake you up?”

“No, they did,” he yawned, referring the next round of noises coming from the room.

Leighanne smiled lightly, “We used to do that.”

Brian couldn’t help but laugh lightly, “Yeah, I guess we did.”

“You learn to shut it out after so long you know? Remember last tour with AJ? Goodness, he has the most stamina I’ve ever seen,” she laughed.

Brian smiled, sincerely happy at the sparkle he saw in her eye. It had been a while since he saw that and it warmed his heart to see it again.

“I thought I had the most stamina you’ve ever seen?”

She hit me lightly, laughing, “Come on Brian.”

He sat up and kissed her on the lips lightly. She searched his face, allowing him to give her butterfly kisses on her neck and shoulder. She licked her lips but then squirmed under him, “I’m sorry honey, but I can’t tonight. I need to learn these lines.”

Brian looked at her and nodded once, “Alright.”

He kissed her once more and then turned over, closing his eyes. Though it wasn’t that big of a deal, he was still hurt at being rejected like that. They hadn’t been the same since their fight the other night. She had been better about not talking about the wedding and being more attentive to him, but something just wasn’t right. It was more to do with him than anything else. He felt different. It’s as if telling her how he felt only cemented his worries and feelings. But he still wanted to try.

Leighanne was leaving in only a few days time to start filming a movie. She would be gone for a few months out on location. Brian was having trouble figuring out if he was happy to get some time alone away from her or upset that he wouldn’t see her for so long. It was a crucial time for the both of them, but it was out of his hands. He would do the best he could do just as she would the best she could, and in the end, whatever happened, happened.

He just knew that he would forever have a special place for her in his heart. She was his first love. Of course, he thought she’d be his only, but that was clearly not the truth. There was also Leslie. An untouchable girl who had somehow bewitched him, and here he lay next to a woman that loved him, hearing that untouchable girl through the wall, and all he could do was close his eyes and try to push away the tears that threatened to overflow.