- Text Size +
"Bella, wait!"

It was raining when she ran away from the house.

"Isabel wait! Please, listen... I didn't mean to do it... It just happened. I'm so sorry! Please come back home!"

She just kept running while the blood started to flow down on her cheek.

She was crying and felt down on the ground. No way she's heading back to that house.

She stood up and started running again. Suddenly someone grabbed her arm and hit her in the head.

"You bitch! I said I was sorry, and still you kept running! Luckily for you I am much faster than you're. Now my little angel we're heading back to home to finish this."

"Please Tony, don't hurt me! I promise to come home with you and after that we can do anything you'd like. Just don't hurt me anymore. Please!"

Her voice was shivering and tears were falling from her eyes. She was too weak to fight with this man anymore.

"You promise? Right... I've heard this before you little slut."

He started to laugh and grabbed her arm again. He pulled her along the ground and headed back to the house. They were only 100 feet away from the house when she heard a car parking behind them.

"Excuse me sir? Is everything okay there?"

"Yes, we are fine, thank you. Just had this little fight with my wife, but everything is okay now. Right honey?"

He pulled her up from the ground and hold her arm.

"Yes, I am fine thank you."

She was still crying and the blood kept falling down on her face.

"Ma'am, are you sure you're okay? I mean, you're bleeding..."

"If she said she's okay, then she is! Now leave us alone and go back to your little car!"

"Sir, I am not going anywhere until I am sure that your wife is truly okay. I am a doctor and I can take a look of that cut on her head."

"I said that she is okay, you little..."

"Honey, please... Let him see that cut so we can go home, okay? I don't want any problems..."

He was still holding her arm when he whispered in her ear:

"Remember bitch, no games or you and this little doctor here are going to be dead..."

She just nodded and walked to the doctor.

"So, what happened to your head? Nasty looking cut you have there."

" I tripped and almost got hit by a car. Thank god my husband were there to save me. I shouldn't have run away from him but I was so mad..."

She smiled to Tony.The man took his bag from the car and gently started to clean her face from the blood.

"Listen, I know that you didn't hurt yourself by falling on the ground. He is hurting you, right? Don't say anything.. Just blink your eyes twice if I am right. I'm here to help you."

She just kept crying and blinked her eyes twice. She knew that if Tony founded out what they we're doing they'll both be dead.

"Okay, I have a gun in my bag… I need you to do as I say, okay? When I count to three, you're going to run in my car and start it. I am going to tell your husband that we're going to the hospital. And if he tries to stop us I am going to shoot him. I know this sounds crazy, but this may be your only change to get away from that man."

"What a hell is taking so long with you two?! I told you 'no games' bitch..."

"Okay, here we go... One... Two... Three, GO!"

She pulled the door open and started the engine. Outside the car the doctor and her husband were yelling.

"What a hell are you doing to my wife?!"

"She needs to go to the hospital... And I am not taking you with us..."

"You little piece of shit...! Get her back here or I will kill you!"

The doctor showed the gun.

"I don't think that you can kill me now... I am going to keep you alive if you just let me to take your wife to the hospital."

"Shit! Fuck you! Okay, then.. Take that bitch with you! But just remember... I am going to find her, she's mine... I am going to find her and after that I am going to kill her!"