- Text Size +
It was a warm Sunday afternoon when Nick and Isabel drove to the Littrell's house. They were excited to spend time with their friends, specially now when everything was finally okay between two of them. After getting out of the car they could heard voices coming out of the garden and they went around the house to see that everyone else were already there.

"Did you start the party without us?" Nick said and grinned. "We couldn't be THAT late!"

"You were only an hour late Nickolas." A tall man with dark hair and emerald green eyes walked out of the house. He was smiling when he saw Nick's face. Nick ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"Kev! Oh my God! What are you doing here?" Nick asked when he looked at the man and smiled.

"Brian invited me and Kristin... And because I had some work to do here in LA I agreed to come." Kevin said and tapped Nick on the shoulder. "But tell me, who is this wonderful girl you're with?

Isabel blushed when Kevin checked her out.

"Oh yeah,Kev this is Isabel. Isabel,this is Kev. Isabel is my girlfriend." Nick said proudly and put his arms around her.

"So you guys are back together now? So wonderful!" Leighanne smiled and gave Isabel a hug. "You should come over here and meet Kristin,she's dying to get to know you!"

Leighanne drew Isabel with her leaving Nick with Kevin and the other guys.

"So how long have you two been together?" Kevin asked.

"Three days now."

"WHAT?" The guys started to laugh and Kevin looked confused. "I'm only worried about Nick,you know that..."

"I know. Trust me,there's nothing to worry about..." Nick said and look at Isabel.

"Yeah,because you've been dating three months not three days." Brian said and grinned.

"But we broke up,remember?"

"Yeah,but you kept crying after her and she was crying after you... I'm just glad that you finally did something about it!"

"Me too! Still can't believe that you wrote her a loveletter. Dude,that's... That's is so not like you!" AJ said.

"And what about those flowers. Remember the flowers?" Howie asked and grinned. They enjoyed teasing Nick.

"Wait a minute..." Kevin looked even more confused now. "You wrote her a loveletter and send her flowers? What I'm missing here?"

Nick and the other guys filled Kevin in what had happend three weeks ago and why Isabel and Nick had broke up. At the same time Isabel was introduced to woman with long blonde hair. When the girls started to gossip and enjoyed their drinks,the boys were having a serious talk.

"Wow,that's horrible... Is she okay now?" Kevin asked and looked at the girls who laughed by the pool.

"Yeah,she's fine. Really getting her life back to normal now."

"Good. So you guys knew already about this?" Kevin asked from the others.

"Yeah, Leighanne told me. And she told Howie by herself."

"I didn't know. It all makes sense now..." AJ said and gave Nick a warm look. "You are a good guy for forgiving her."

"Thanks man. I'm going to give her all that love she never had..."



***

*Four months later*

Isabel was packing her stuff and about to leave her apartment when she heard her phone rang. She ran down the stairs and picked up the phone.

"You're ready? I'll be there in five minutes..."

"Yeah,I'm ready. Just so anxious to see you again!"

It had been almost month now that Isabel and Nick hadn't seen each other. Nick and the boys had realesed their new album and were promoting it now all around America. They had speak at the phone for every day but it wasn't the same thing. Isabel couldn't had leave her job at this point and Nick had support her decision althought it had meant a difficult mothn apart from her.

"Same here! I promise that we won't leave the house for a couple days at all now..." Nick said to the phone and sounded happy.

"Okay,I'll be down waiting you. See you in a bit!" Isabel hang out of the call and gatherd all her stuff.

When she had finally make her way to the driveway Nick was already waiting her for there.



"So good to see you!" He said and pulled Isabel into a passionate kiss. "Missed you so much."

"I missed you too." Isabel said and laid her head on Nick's chest. They stood like that for awhile before putting all her stuff to Nick's car and heading to his home. After driving almost 15 minutes Isabel's phone rang. She answerd to the phone even she didn't recognize the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Isabel! It's Scott. I'm calling from the hospital... She's having the baby now. Lily's having the baby now! You have to get over here! She's been asking for you awhile now..."

"Scott,relax. Take a deep breat and relax. You need to relax to be able to help Lily. What hospital are you in?"

Scott told Isabel where they were and Nick turned the car around. They drove almost 30 minutes before reaching the hospital. Isabel jumped out fo the car and left Nick to find a parkingslot for it. She ran to the information desk and was directed to the second floor where she finally met Scott. He was crying and looked happy when Isabel showed up.

"She told me to get lost..." Scott said and gave Isabel a big hug.

"She just said it because she's having a lot of pain. Now go in there and support her." Isabel pushed Scott back to the room where Lily was with the nurses and a doctor.

After Scott had vanished to the room, Nick came to the hallway.

"How is she?"

"Don't know... I guess they almost ready now." She said and sit down. They waited there for an hour before Scott came out fo the room looking really happy and proud.

"It's a girl. I have a little girl!" He said and shook hands with Nick. Isabel was crying and Scott gave her a hug. "Wanna come in and take a look at her?

Three of them walked into the room where Lily was holding the most beautiful baby girl in her arms. Isabel smiled when she saw the happy look on Lily's face. She walked next to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Nick came right after her and pulled Isabel to a tight hug. He was happy to see Isabel so proud and happy. And when he looked Isabel holding that little baby girl he knew that he had lost his heart to this woman. To a woman he wanted to get married and have children with.