- Text Size +
"What?! Oh my Gosh Isabel! I'm so happy for you!" Leighanne said and gave Isabel a warm hug. "You're going to be parents! Oh my god! Brian,you heard that?!"

"Yeah,wow! Nick,man..! Congratulations!" Brian gave his best friends a hug.

Isabel and Nick were filled with hugs and kisses. Nick was crying and kept Isabel closed to him. His arms were resting around her and he felt himself so proud. He was finally starting his own family.

"So,Izzy. How far are you with the pregnancy? I mean,you couldn't be too far,right?" Kristin asked and smiled.

"Oh... The doctor said that I'm on my 8th week now..." Isabel said ans smiled shily.

"Eight weeks! That's like... Like... Two months? Right?" Nick asked suprised.

"Well... Yes. But I found out like a week ago. Saw the doctor few days ago and she ensured that I'm pregnant..."

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Nick..! You can't tell it this soon. We have to wait." Isabel said and kissed Nick on his cheeck.

"Oh,okay... Wow. Still can't believe this. I'm going to be a dad! I need to call my friends and let them now! And my bother and sisters too!"

After that Nick runned inside the house and everybody was laughing to his enthusiasm.

"I wish you a good luck Isabel! I mean,two babies in the house..." AJ grinned and made everybody laugh harder.

"Thanks Alex... You know,I was hoping that you could to the babysitting thing..." Isabel said and gave AJ a big smile.

"Hell no! I mean,looking after that big baby is bad enough! Besides I'm bad with kids. Right Leighanne? Brian? Kevin? C'mon..." AJ looked to them asking for some help.

"Yeah right!" They all laughed. "You're amazing with kids. I mean,the way that you play with Baylee and the way you look at Mason... It makes me wonder why haven't you started your own family yet Jay..." Brian said and smiled.

"Thanks! Now all I get to do is to babysit your babies!" AJ grinned. "No,really. I don't mind doing that. And I will start my family when I found myself a wife. My exs haven't really been motherly type of girls..."

"It's okay Alex. Like you said,you can babysit our babies before you had your owns." Isabel said and hugged AJ. "Besides, I bet that you will hook up with some nice girl soon enough."

"Yeah,got someone speacial for me?"

"Maybe,just maybe. Wait and you'll see..." Isabel said and winked.

"Oh c'mon! This isn't fair! You need to tell me who she is! Someone I know? How does she looked like? What's her name? Does she know that I'm a Backstreet Boy? Because if it's some crazy fan..."

"Dude,relax! You're killing us!" Howie said between his laughs.

"Yeah? Blame it on Isabel, she started this! Really,Izzy please... I need to know... I beg you!" AJ said and kneeled down in front of her.

Isabel just laughed. The sight of this was so funny.

"Oh c'mon AJ! It's not like she's the only who likes you! What about me?" Isabel asked seriously.

AJ stood up looking confused and looked first to the others and after that to her. "What are you talking about? You're going to marry Nick..." But he couldn't finish his sentence because Isabel had burst out to a laugh. "Oh yeah,making fun of me now,are you? Well you're going to regret that..." AJ said and gave her a nasty smile before grabbing her into his arms and throwing her into the pool. She screamed when she hit the water because it felt so cold.

"Oh,you're going to be dead when I get up here..." She said and smiled. She swam to the other end to the pool. "Would you help me up Kevin?"

"Sure,give me your hand." He started to pull Isabel up but right before he was about to get out of the pool Isabel pulled him into the water. She made the others to laugh. "Sorry Kev.. I've always wanted to do that."

"I thought you were getting back to AJ,not to me!"

"Sorry..." Isabel said and cast some water towards him.

"Oh,they're having a water war without us!" Brian yelled and suddenly grab Leighanne with him into the pool.

"Brian Thomas Littrell! What a hell were you thinking?" Leighanne asked a little bit angrily. But when he looked at her husband she couldn't be mad at him.

"I just like to see you getting wet." Brian said and kissed Leighanne. "Howie,c'mon get into the water!"

"No way man! I'm not joining you in there..." He said and took few steps away from the pool.

"So sure about that?" AJ asked and pulled Howie with the water with him.

"Alexander James Mclean!" Howie yelled before hitting the water.

Kristin and Leigh were laughing by the pool when they heard Nick coming out of the house.

"What a hell happened here? I was only gone about ten minutes and you're already getting wet without me?! And how come you two aren't in the pool with the other?" Nick asked and grinned.

"Nick! Nickolas... Don't you dare...!" The girls were screaming but it didn't help. Before they even noticed Nick had already thrown them into the pool and jump in right after them.

"So,would someone please tell me how all this started?" He asked and swam to Isabel. "You're okay hun?"

"Hmmh,I'm fine. Thought I guess this is my fault..."

"What do you mean?" Nick asked.

"I was teasing Alex and he throw me hear... And after that I pulled Kevin here. And Brian got a little excited..."

"Oh okay,I see... What were you teasing him about?"

"About Patricia..."

"So you told him that she likes him?"

"Not really... I told him that I knew someone who liked him..." Isabel said and grinned.

"You did not? God,you're so good!" Nick said and helped her out of the water. They all climbed out of the pool and went inside to warm up.

"So... That was fun." Isabel said and looked to AJ. "Still want to know about you're secret admirer?"

"Hell yes! Just told me who she is!" AJ said and looked straight to Isabel. "It's Patricia,isn't? Wow... She's pretty... And you're sure that she likes me?"

"Yes,I'm sure! She's dying to go out on a date with you and is pushing me to ask you if you liked her or not..."

"I would love to take her out on a dinner... Let her know that,okay?"

"Why don't you let her know that by yourself? Here is her phonenumber. Go and call her. I'm sure she likes her Christmas present..." Isabel said and smiled.

"Thanks! You're an angel!" AJ said and kissed her on the forehead.

"I know..." She said and looked into her fianč's eyes. "I know..."